ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

I can already hear his answers. I can’t comment on an ongoing case. I don’t recall.

It's really something how people assume the worst about people who don't deliver what they had hoped they would.

Our "team" had hoped that Mueller would take down Trump but he wasn't able to find the smoking gun. But I sure don't recall anyone claiming he was in the bag for Trump.

The Bush's were terrible people. Senior had more dirt than Hillary it was just well hidden and thats as far as I'll go. Obama sold us down the river are you that naive? What he did to Trump should have you furious, but you're too deluded with hate to know better.
I asked you first what you think is Christian-like about Trump? Anything at all? What attracts a self-described Christian such as yourself to Trump? We all know he's been a very serious sinner, so what does he offer you?

Reactions: MrBing and Bill4411
I asked you first what you think is Christian-like about Trump? Anything at all? What attracts a self-described Christian such as yourself to Trump? We all know he's been a very serious sinner, so what does he offer you?
What does he offer? What is christian-like? Who cares? The reason I defend him is they (Obama-Biden) illegally spied on him while he was a citizen running for office. Then Hillary tried framing him. Thats unforgivable treasonous behavior by a party of criminals that goes unpunished. BTW how many times do I have to say it.

He's the guy. All the rest are superfluous (who may or may not have their own agendas). Cut to the chase.
The others are corroborative. I start with him but still talk to the others. He has a career reason to side with DOJ that the IRS agents do not.

Reactions: DANC
3 Supreme Court Justices and the overturning of Roe that would have been filled by 3 Kentanji Brown Jackson, Sotomayor, or Garlands.

What does he offer? What is christian-like? Who cares? The reason I defend him is they (Obama-Biden) illegally spied on him while he was a citizen running for office. Then Hillary tried framing him. Thats unforgivable treasonous behavior by a party of criminals that goes unpunished. BTW how many times do I have to say it.
Durham and the bipartisan Senate committee say there was no evidence that he was spied on by the FBI or anyone else. That was just a Trump lie which you bought. HRC tried to frame him for what? You believe so many things that just aren't so.

• Haha
I’ll need all that evidence that’s supposedly out there. Just copies will suffice.
Dude, you don't matter. I have already explained that you don't matter. They could have pictures of Xi handing Joe a $100 bill with one hand while Joe signs away some sort of legislation in the other and you would claim it photo shopped.

You get evidence by truly investigating. We have government whistle blowers claiming wrong doing, so like with the Vindman accusation, I want an investigation.

3 Supreme Court Justices and the overturning of Roe that would have been filled by 3 Kentanji Brown Jackson, Sotomayor, or Garlands.
So Trump stole these 3 Supreme Court picks or was it Mitch McConnell? Trump had nothing to do with these stolen picks or the overturning of Roe V Wade. Wow, I'm defending the worst and most corrupt Prez in our Nations history. I guess I don't want him to get undeserved credit for anything.

So Trump stole these 3 Supreme Court picks or was it Mitch McConnell? Trump had nothing to do with these stolen picks or the overturning of Roe V Wade. Wow, I'm defending the worst and most corrupt Prez in our Nations history. I guess I don't want him to get undeserved credit for anything.
I think it was a bit of a team effort since president gets to nominate the people for Supreme court.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
I think it was a bit of a team effort since president gets to nominate the people for Supreme court.
Sorry, Mitch orchestrated the stolen picks. The Federalist Society is putting forth the Conservative judges. This heady stuff is way too complicated for the Donald.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Do you believe people can change and be forgiven?

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Yes, to both, and I'm not a believer. Do you believe Trump has changed?
I don't think he's chasing women anymore. May be age, more than anything. That seems to be the go-to accusation against him.

His personality hasn't changed, which pisses people off. But that's not a sin or immoral, as far as I know.

As Crazy noted, he nominated SC Justices that voted against Roe, which puts abortion laws back on the states. Christians seem to like that.

But I wasn't asking you.

Last edited:
The picks weren't stolen. Aloha asked what Trump might have delivered for a conservative Christian and I answered: 3 Supreme court picks which led to Dobbs. If Hillary had been the pick in 2016 those 3 picks would have been left leaning.

And as far as your last sentence, Joe Biden didn't have anything to do with those picks. 😉

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
I don't think he's chasing women anymore. May be age, more than anything. That seems to be the go-to accusation against him.

His personality hasn't changed, which pisses people off. But that's not a sin or immoral, as far as I know.

As Crazy noted, he nominated SC Justices that voted against Roe, which puts abortion laws back on the states. Christians seem to like that.

But I wasn't asking you.
There wasn't much Christ like about Hillary or Joe either so you are left to vote for the person you think advances your position more. In tye case of the 2016 election, those 3 Supreme Court picks automatically made Trump the better pick than Hillary. (And we knew that there was going to be one no matter what, if Hillary had won we would have Merrick Garland on the SC and eff that guy.)

Last edited:
There wasn't much Christ like about Hillary or Joe either so you are left to vote for the person you think advances your position more. In tye case of the 2016 election, those 3 Supreme Court picks automatically made Trump the better pick than Hillary. (And we knew that there was going to be one no matter what, if Hillary had won we would have Merrick Garland on the SC and eff that guy.)
Another day, another round of whatabouts, it appears.

Neither of those people is/was revered as a messianic figure like Trump is. Neither pandered to evangelicals or any other religious group as Trump did/does. Neither presented themselves as messianic as Donald "I Alone Can Fix It" Trump does.

Christ died for our sins, right? Did you know Trump was indicted for you? He said that just the other day. Did you know Trump's worshipers have compared his prosecution to the persecution of Jesus? We heard and read a lot about that during Holy Week this year.

Do you remember the infamous interview where our 21st century savior acknowledged that he's never asked for God's forgiveness? He did say, though, that when he "drinks my little wine" and consumes "my little cracker" that's kinda like asking for forgiveness.

I love the oft-cited theme that God often works through "imperfect" people. As if the only issue with Trump is imperfection.

Reactions: MrBing

Neither of those people is/was revered as a messianic figure like Trump is. Neither pandered to evangelicals or any other religious group as Trump did/does. Neither presented themselves as messianic as Donald "I Alone Can Fix It" Trump does.

Christ died for our sins, right? Did you know Trump was indicted for you? He said that just the other day. Did you know Trump's worshipers have compared his prosecution to the persecution of Jesus? We heard and read a lot about that during Holy Week this year.

Do you remember the infamous interview where our 21st century savior acknowledged that he's never asked for God's forgiveness? He did say, though, that when he "drinks my little wine" and consumes "my little cracker" that's kinda like asking for forgiveness.

I love the oft-cited theme that God often works through "imperfect" people. As if the only issue with Trump is imperfection.
Thanks for the long drawn out response to a post where I in no way defended Trump from a behavior standpoint. I do not worship the guy. Frankly save this stupidity for someone who needs it.

Reactions: stollcpa
The picks weren't stolen. Aloha asked what Trump might have delivered for a conservative Christian and I answered: 3 Supreme court picks which led to Dobbs. If Hillary had been the pick in 2016 those 3 picks would have been left leaning.

And as far as your last sentence, Joe Biden didn't have anything to do with those picks. 😉
Great, according to you Trumps pics weren't stolen picks. So please explain how Gorsuch was selected. And then maybe add how Barrett was selected. In your own words please. This should be real interesting.

Dude, you don't matter. I have already explained that you don't matter. They could have pictures of Xi handing Joe a $100 bill with one hand while Joe signs away some sort of legislation in the other and you would claim it photo shopped.

You get evidence by truly investigating. We have government whistle blowers claiming wrong doing, so like with the Vindman accusation, I want an investigation.
I have no doubt those pictures are coming. All that evidence is coming. You guys are going to get those dastardly Bidens.

That’s the beautiful thing about the all powerful invisible man in the sky. You can manipulate that shit to justify anything you want.

Thanks for the long drawn out response to a post where I in no way defended Trump from a behavior standpoint. I do not worship the guy. Frankly save this stupidity for someone who needs it.
What's stupid is the whatabout in the first 10 words of your previous post.

Obama did not have the Senate votes to get his guy approved, Trump did. The end.
So a new Precedence has been set by McConnell and Trump according to you. A President can now only replace a Supreme Court Justice seat if his own party controls the Senate. Wow....

• Haha
Obama did not have the Senate votes to get his guy approved, Trump did. The end.
He had the votes to get him nominated b/c, you know, you don't need votes to nominate and get somebody a hearing.

And Garland would have been confirmed. He's no flaming liberal.

• Haha

That is not how it has ever worked in the past...not once.

Until Mr turtle, senate approved anyone that qualified. It wasn't the partisan bull shit that turtle used.

Under Obama, turtle said they shouldn't pick someone in an election year. 4 years later he had to alter his reasoning. But anyone paying attention knows he was a partisan hypocrite

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT