ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter guilty on all counts

A commentator said tonight that the more serious danger to Hunter is that, following today's conviction, he will not be a first-time offender if he also gets convicted in his tax trial (coming up). So, then his next sentence (if convicted) would be far more serious.

I don't think a commutation of a sentence eliminates that. He would need a pardon, but Biden has already ruled out pardoning.
Bidens are celebrating...The serious evidence on that laptop is all going away. Another in the long long line of dem diversion moves. LMAO. Most people realize this by now.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Bidens are celebrating...The serious evidence on that laptop is all going away. Another in the long long line of dem diversion moves. LMAO. Most people realize this by now.
Serious question: Are you brain-dead?

Nobody celebrates a felony conviction. The people you get your propaganda and conspiracy theories from are pissed about this verdict. They (and you) wanted an acquittal so they could argue the fix was in, continue with the bullshit two-tiered justice system argument, "weaponization" of the federal judiciary, etc. This verdict flies in the face of that nonsense.

New presidents regularly replace existing US Attorneys. Biden could have easily replaced the Trump-appointed US Attorney in Delaware (Weiss) when he became president. Instead, and with the Hunter investigation already underway, he left Weiss in place to avoid any suggestion of interference. Today, as Special Counsel, Weiss secured the conviction he was after.

Joe Biden commented, after the verdict, that he "will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal." Compare and contrast that with the Chaos Candidate's comments after he was convicted. "Rigged," "disgrace," "corrupt," "fascist state," etc. His son called the US the equivalent of a "third-world shithole." They should both get the fvck out.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Serious question: Are you brain-dead?

Nobody celebrates a felony conviction. The people you get your propaganda and conspiracy theories from are pissed about this verdict. They (and you) wanted an acquittal so they could argue the fix was in, continue with the bullshit two-tiered justice system argument, "weaponization" of the federal judiciary, etc. This verdict flies in the face of that nonsense.

New presidents regularly replace existing US Attorneys. Biden could have easily replaced the Trump-appointed US Attorney in Delaware (Weiss) when he became president. Instead, and with the Hunter investigation already underway, he left Weiss in place to avoid any suggestion of interference. Today, as Special Counsel, Weiss secured the conviction he was after.

Joe Biden commented, after the verdict, that he "will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal." Compare and contrast that with the Chaos Candidate's comments after he was convicted. "Rigged," "disgrace," "corrupt," "fascist state," etc. His son called the US the equivalent of a "third-world shithole." They should both get the fvck out.
STFU! You're a statistic of the government. This court case is a bunch of BS, 1000% bullshit. You don't get 50 agents to sign off on something that doesn't have serious evidence. EVERYONE, except you seems to know. The entire everything, since this guy took office is complete horseshit. IDC what Joe Biden said it's all a mirage. None of it is real and everything turns out to be a lie! All of it!

Never did I think I would be here in a moment like this. It's Alice in Wonderland stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
STFU! You're a statistic of the government. This court case is a bunch of BS, 1000% bullshit. You don't get 50 agents to sign off on something that doesn't have serious evidence. EVERYONE, except you seems to know. The entire everything, since this guy took office is complete horseshit. IDC what Joe Biden said it's all a mirage. None of it is real and everything turns out to be a lie! All of it!

Never did I think I would be here in a moment like this. It's Alice in Wonderland stupid!
How many unhinged loony rants can you post? What is your record under any of your handles?

I get a kick out of all the Dems on here crowing about how this proves there's no double standard while conveniently forgetting or simply ignoring the fact the Justice Department attempted slip this by his original judge hoping she wouldn't actually read the entire plea agreement and just rubber stamp it thru... The Only reason he got the type of treatment you or I would was because one judge did the right thing...

Links: https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-plea-deal-taxes-gun-drugs-690d38f1ffae4dfce2c171d21e7d3594

Of course they choose to stick their heads in the sand. This judge calling out the AG appointee bullsh!t deal is only reason Hunter didn’t walk away from these charges and all future charges. They have no shame.

I'm not taking about a pardon. I'm talking about commuting his sentence. And it looks like that wouldn't come up before the election. Win or lose, Hunter will be a convicted felon, but he won't do any hard time. At least that's my take on it.
You appear to be more clairvoyant every day!

You appear to be more clairvoyant every day!

Not so fast. According to NPR today, he replied "No" when asked about commutation (as in No, he wouldn't do that). But this was off camera and away from audio and done as a quick reply to a question as he was leaving the scene. I still think I'm right, that he will intervene if Hunter gets any time to speak of. Time will tell.

How is the laptop evidence going away?
Cleaned... Ya know, like with a cloth or something, just wipe it all away...

I think the point, is that the swamp donkeys have "given us a full transcript of what was on the lap top, No you are not allowed to verify, or question our transcript against what is ACTUALLY on the laptop. Just TRUST USSSSS...."
There used to be 3 truths.
The boss is a SOB
I won't "go" in your mouth
and the check is in the mail.

Now it's 4,
I'm the government, just trust me.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Of course they choose to stick their heads in the sand. This judge calling out the AG appointee bullsh!t deal is only reason Hunter didn’t walk away from these charges and all future charges. They have no shame.
It is nowhere near as bad as manafort, stone and c kushner getting pardons for holding the line for Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Not so fast. According to NPR today, he replied "No" when asked about commutation (as in No, he wouldn't do that). But this was off camera and away from audio and done as a quick reply to a question as he was leaving the scene. I still think I'm right, that he will intervene if Hunter gets any time to speak of. Time will tell.
I think you are 100% spot on... They have went WAAAAAAAY out of their way, to over emphasize that "I will not PARDON" him... Every GD time that a very specific word or nuance out of the swamp donkeys, it is ALWAYS pure 100% gorilla dust. Smoke show. Diversion. Distraction..
It's almost like the dem's know their congregation has been brain washed and will follow blindly, all the way to the kool aid and mother ship.

Reactions: stollcpa
It is nowhere near as bad as manafort, stone and c kushner getting pardons for holding the line for Trump.
The tax fraud Hunter got away with because the Special Prosecutor intentionally allowed it to go past the Statute of Limitations is more egregious.

Every president makes pardons. Joe Biden will make many on his way out. Most likely a couple for his son.

The tax fraud Hunter got away with because the Special Prosecutor intentionally allowed it to go past the Statute of Limitations is more egregious.

Every president makes pardons. Joe Biden will make many on his way out. Most likely a couple for his son.
How many presidents make pardons as a reward for refusing to cooperate in an investigation of said president?

Most pardons go to people the president feels were wrongly convicted or had excessive sentences. Not as a you pat my back and I will pat your back.

How many presidents make pardons as a reward for refusing to cooperate in an investigation of said president?

Most pardons go to people the president feels were wrongly convicted or had excessive sentences. Not as a you pat my back and I will pat your back.
That’s your opinion why the pardons were made. Maybe Trump made pardons because he felt they were unfairly prosecuted.

That’s your opinion why the pardons were made. Maybe Trump made pardons because he felt they were unfairly prosecuted.
Yea, telling them to not cooperate with the investigation and he would pardon them was totally legit lol.

Trump thinks any investigation into him or his fellow cronies is unfair. And if they turn on him like Cohen, then he threatens them. You should read up on Mafia bosses and note the similarities

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT