ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

That’s the beautiful thing about the all powerful invisible man in the sky. You can manipulate that shit to justify anything you want.
Sadly, the MAGA savior is hardly invisible. And yes, religion has often been (and continues to be) grossly distorted and even bastardized to support other (usually political) agendas. Obviously that's horrible.

But here's the thing. I get it that you're a non-believer and obviously that's your right. Not sure why you feel compelled, though, to frequently take shots like this. It's very Bill Maher-esque, and kind of annoying.

A former colleague and one of my best friends is an atheist. We make jokes about our differences sometimes but respect each other's views. He doesn't tell me I'm stupid and naive because I believe in something I can't see and accept some things on faith. I don't tell him he's an arrogant asshole for insisting there's not a greater power when his (and all of our) limited intellectual capacity may simply be incapable of grasping it.

He had the votes to get him nominated b/c, you know, you don't need votes to nominate and get somebody a hearing.

And Garland would have been confirmed. He's no flaming liberal.
I said he didn't have the votes to get his guy approved, not nominated. And he didn't or else Garland would be a SC Justice.

And I have a dim view of Garland. I will leave that at that.

I said he didn't have the votes to get his guy approved, not nominated. And he didn't or else Garland would be a SC Justice.

And I have a dim view of Garland. I will leave that at that.
He didn't have the votes because republicans bucked 100s of years of precedent to steal a seat in the Supreme Court.

You don't like Garland because he did his job and went after trump. If Garland had made it to the supreme court as he should have then you would have a different AG to be mad at for doing his job.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Obama did not have the Senate votes to get his guy approved, Trump did. The end.

McConnell "stole" the Gorsuch seat. The votes were there, but McConnell wouldn't allow the vote to happen. Garland should be on the Court.

Kennedy struck a deal to leave only if Kavanaugh was his replacement.

ACB was a legit pick.

Reactions: larsIU
McConnell "stole" the Gorsuch seat. The votes were there, but McConnell wouldn't allow the vote to happen. Garland should be on the Court.

ACB was a legit pick.
No, ACB was not a legit pick according to the new Precedence set by McConnell. ACB was confirmed 8 days before the election? And Garland can't even get a vote 11 months before the election? Again, it's comical listening to people trying to rationalize what has happened recently.

ACB was a legit pick.
ACB pick went against all those “principles” republicans suddenly had when the black fella was in office.

No, ACB was not a legit pick according to the new Precedence set by McConnell. ACB was confirmed 8 days before the election? And Garland can't even get a vote 11 months before the election? Again, it's comical listening to people trying to rationalize what has happened recently.

If Garland had been seated, then ACB was legit. You're right, under the McConnell Rule she wasn't. But Mitch modified the rule when RBG died.

Irony is the best jurist of the three would not be on the Court if everything had been played on the up and up.

Reactions: larsIU
If Garland had been seated, then ACB was legit. You're right, under the McConnell Rule she wasn't. But Mitch modified the rule when RBG died.

Irony is the best jurist of the three would not be on the Court if everything had been played on the up and up.
so Mitch made up a new rule for Garland. Ignored that same new rule for ACB. Modified the rule when RGB died. This is a good example why the public has lost faith in Congress and the Supreme Court.

Reactions: UncleMark
Hunter's white privilige at work. BLM should protest. Oh, that's right. Their movement was about money actually.
Got some evidence for that claim? Every group or movement will have their greedy people out to make a buck but that hardly means money is the main focus of said group.

Does someone that sends out mass emails asking for donations to fight against unfair indictments make all conservatives primarily about money or just the ex-grifter in chief?

BTW, nice yabbut in an attempt to take the spotlight off the hypocrite turtle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hunter's white privilige at work. BLM should protest. Oh, that's right. Their movement was about money actually.
When do we demand the billions Jared got from the Saudis? When do we investigate the 2.5 billion Steve Mnuchin got from the Saudis? Will Ivanka get investigated for the millions she got from China? Donald Jr.? Eric?

Hopefully when they get done with the investigation of Hunter (which probably will be a day after the 2024 election) the Right will investigate the cast of characters above.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Again, tell us your a dem without saying it out loud.. oh look ^^^
You are ridiculous every time you say he's a dem. I've told him he should switch and join the Democratic Party because the Trumpers have ruined his but he won't budge.

He had the votes to get him nominated b/c, you know, you don't need votes to nominate and get somebody a hearing.

And Garland would have been confirmed. He's no flaming liberal.
No, just incompetent.

Not the McConnell rule - the Reid rule. Republicans are just playing under the rules the Democrats set up.

You are ridiculous every time you say he's a dem. I've told him he should switch and join the Democratic Party because the Trumpers have ruined his but he won't budge.
Oh he's a big boy but you seem to be flying with foggles on. You should be more confident in your past efforts. He can't just come out and say it, jeez Bing ! :)

Oh he's a big boy but you seem to be flying with foggles on. You should be more confident in your past efforts. He can't just come out and say it, jeez Bing ! :)
He can't come out and admit he supports the crazy..... but he votes for it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’m more Republican than Trumpsters. It’s all about Trump for them, not the party.

Reactions: MrBing
Not the McConnell rule - the Reid rule. Republicans are just playing under the rules the Democrats set up.
Reid never blocked a nominee from getting a hearing and a vote. You know this. You're just being silly.

I’m more Republican than Trumpsters. It’s all about Trump for them, not the party.
You may be 100% correct on this. That is because the "party" that you speak of has turned themselves into being DNC light'ish. Also, frankly Trump allow way to much money to be spent!

Reid never blocked a nominee from getting a hearing and a vote. You know this. You're just being silly.
I didn't say he did. But he changed the rules that allowed Mitch to take advantage of a simple majority.

Don't like it? Change the rules back. Dems have the Senate majority now. Or shut up the whining.

I mean, as a prosecutor it's gotta be a 12 pointer right?
Biden isn't a prosecutor and, if you consider him a success because he 'brings down' Trump, then you're not as intelligent as I thought you were.

Reactions: Lucy01
Yeah, right. None of the Trump voters ever voted Republican before him.

Give me a break.
Many of them didn't vote for McCain or Romney. Haven't you noticed how no Republican was seemingly worthy of their votes before Trump? They're Trumpsters first, Republican is far down their list of motivations.

Isolationism isn't Republican. Constantly badmouthing law enforcement isn't Republican. Alienating the military isn't Republican. Fiscal irresponsibility isn't Republican. Turning on any and all Republicans that show the slightest sign of less than total fealty to Trump is not Republican. Cozying up to Putin and Kim isn't Republican. Horrible personal character isn't Republican. Disregard for protecting our national secrets isn't Republican. There's not a whole lot Republican about Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT