ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

You are quite possibly the biggest fool on this board, and that's saying something. It appears you're incapable of formulating an original thought. How did you get through life before Twitter?

P.S. The US Attorney in Delaware is a Trump appointee.
Who reports to Garland now.

Compared to Hunter Biden Todd Chrisley took a real fkin. Just shows what a double standard the justice system has become.

Objectively speaking, he’s probably making A LOT more. His audience has tripled based on Twitter numbers.

Don’t shoot the messenger, Dakich is obviously a clown. 107 the fan ratings are currently shit, and it has negatively impacted JMV which is unfortunate in my opinion. Always been a fan of JMV.
Giving the stream of consciousness that is Jake Quarry the morning drive slot may be part of the Fans issue. Quarry already killed off 1260am sport talk with Derek Schultz. Now Mark and Kevin need to just give silence to Jake’s ever attempts at bad puns. It’s a brutal listen. 93.1 FM is a far better use if drive time particularly in summer when sports slow

Ha. When you make a straw a that looks like Co.H., and then smash the straw an in the mouth, you haven’t touched me and made yourself look like a moron.

Nope, was just pointing out that you have one set of rules for Republicans and another set of rules for Democrats.

Way to make it obvious though ;)

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Well, there ya go, the nail in the coffin! Now all we need is the actual phone and cell records to match everything up. It isn’t that hard to do. We got him now!!!

By the way, what kind of phone is that? There’s no time or date or anything at the top of that screenshot. And what’s with the little video camera icon? I’m very interested in this evidence.

Looks totally legit.

Doesn't this story of the abuse of crazy power make more sense as a president since, ya know the president is the one with all the leverage.

The VP has been said to be a glorified bathroom attendant position. You exist but are completely neutered of influence.

In other words, I've always enjoyed this narrative that needs Biden to be extremely influential to really work, but he was the VP.

It would be funnier if there was a text that basically said 'if we don't get the money than my dad is going to.....um going to ask the president to forcibly remove you ....

Well, there ya go, the nail in the coffin! Now all we need is the actual phone and cell records to match everything up. It isn’t that hard to do. We got him now!!!

By the way, what kind of phone is that? There’s no time or date or anything at the top of that screenshot. And what’s with the little video camera icon? I’m very interested in this evidence.
You believed the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation, so you wouldn't know reality if it hit you in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Seriously? We’re just going to let this slide?

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the younger Biden allegedly told businessman Henry Zhao. “And Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

Biden needs to be impeached yesterday. This is beyond the pale.

Do you folks on left care at all about this?

No, because I think there's a good amount of BS in the article and even if completely accurate, it's no worse than the shit Repubicans are doing.

I would wager those so called "whistlebowers" have MAGA hats in their closet. Might even find a check in their bank from Trump ;)

Durham's sole purpose was to investigate the investigation in order to minimize the political fallout for Republicans. I'm guessing you didn't have issue with those political games.

If politicians spent as much time trying to help the country as they did trying to throw shit at each other, then we might actually get somewhere.

No, because I think there's a good amount of BS in the article and even if completely accurate, it's no worse than the shit Repubicans are doing.

I would wager those so called "whistlebowers" have MAGA hats in their closet. Might even find a check in their bank from Trump ;)

Durham's sole purpose was to investigate the investigation in order to minimize the political fallout for Republicans. I'm guessing you didn't have issue with those political games.

If politicians spent as much time trying to help the country as they did trying to throw shit at each other, then we might actually get somewhere.
Please go away and don’t respond to me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT