ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden charged.

If joe thinks this is behind him, he is badly mistaken. The DOJ already has an image problem, this will make. It worse.

Whats the over and under on how often the press will say “Re.publicans pounce” in the next 48 hours?
Here's the difference. Joe could have stacked the deck, fired the Trump Attny General and tied to obfuscate and employ all the Trumpian delay tactics. But he let the Prosecutor do his thing and conduct his independent investigation, he didn't go on tv and whine, or list the prosecutors home address and encourage people to harass him, like Trump would and has done...

Has anyone yet been able to figure out one decision that Joe Biden has made either as VP then or as president now that was in some way a result of the supposed "influence" that he and his family are being paid for?

Any sweet tax breaks for some company?
Any government contracts awarded?
Any foreign country that is getting better trade deals?
Anything?

Has anyone yet been able to figure out one decision that Joe Biden has made either as VP then or as president now that was in some way a result of the supposed "influence" that he and his family are being paid for?

Any sweet tax breaks for some company?
Any government contracts awarded?
Any foreign country that is getting better trade deals?
Anything?
Just being a puppet getting elected to be the figurehead of ruining this country is all I can come up with.

Last edited:
Here's the difference. Joe could have stacked the deck, fired the Trump Attny General and tied to obfuscate and employ all the Trumpian delay tactics. But he let the Prosecutor do his thing and conduct his independent investigation, he didn't go on tv and whine, or list the prosecutors home address and encourage people to harass him, like Trump would and has done...
I think you meant to say "fired the Trump-appointed US Attorney," but your point is well taken.

There will be no mention of David Weiss in the pro-Trump media, though. It will be all Merrick Garland and Merrick Garland's Justice Department, as if Weiss played no role or doesn't even exist. While it's likely that Garland ultimately signed off, there is of course no evidence that he directed the Hunter Biden prosecution or its outcome. If he did, I think we'd be hearing about it from the Trump prosecutor.

There are rarely any facts, evidence or logic to back up anything promoted by the Trump worshipers.

The 107.5 the FAN guy?

No, wait.
Objectively speaking, he’s probably making A LOT more. His audience has tripled based on Twitter numbers.

Don’t shoot the messenger, Dakich is obviously a clown. 107 the fan ratings are currently shit, and it has negatively impacted JMV which is unfortunate in my opinion. Always been a fan of JMV.

Reactions: ulrey
I've never understood what all these other Hunter Biden crimes were supposed to be besides drug use and maybe not registering as a foreign agent.

Unless you get to top-level nutso stuff (a guy at work thought the Ukraine/Russia war was all about Hunter Biden), what the GOP alleged in with all the Burisma things was merely shady-looking (with the Trump Family doing much shadier looking stuff all the time) and not illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
He blamed his "mistakes" on drug abuse as if a victim whose cries for help were not heard in the ears of the uncaring. In other words, once a privileged POS, always a POS.

This seems like a no-win. If he were not charged, we would keep hearing over and over "See the double standard". So he gets charged and we get, "See, they are trying to deflect from Trump". There is no possible solution that wasn't going to make hay for them.
What do you believe the millions were for that Hunter received that were documented in BSA filings?

Baloney.

Objectively speaking, he’s probably making A LOT more. His audience has tripled based on Twitter numbers.

Don’t shoot the messenger, Dakich is obviously a clown. 107 the fan ratings are currently shit, and it has negatively impacted JMV which is unfortunate in my opinion. Always been a fan of JMV.
I've liked JMV back to the Mark Patrick days. JMV with the ultimate parlay into a well paying gig. Smart enough not to screw that up.

Baloney.

I don't know what your problem is but I suspect it's something that's hard to pronounce.

How does your link refute anything that cosmic wrote? Answer: it doesn't.

There's no evidence that Joe did anything to interfere with, or affect the outcome of, the investigation and prosecution of Hunter.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I don't know what your problem is but I suspect it's something that's hard to pronounce.

There's no evidence that Joe did anything to interfere with, or affect the outcome of, the investigation and prosecution of Hunter.

They don't need evidence. They got the feels.

So a 5 year investigation by a Trump appointed Prosecutor came up with this bombshell?
I hate to say it but I think Biden sort of set himself up by endlessly trumpeting the accomplishments of his son who died of cancer after a tour in the Middle East.

I hate to say it but I think Biden sort of set himself up by endlessly trumpeting the accomplishments of his son who died of cancer after a tour in the Middle East.

That would sorta make sense if it was the same son.

What do you believe the millions were for that Hunter received that were documented in BSA filings?
Powerball winnings? His computer mined a crap ton of bitcoin? He sold a Honus Wagner baseball card?

I have no idea. It is as I have said all along, if he has committed crimes then find them out and charge him. Doubtless some of his crimes would be state crimes too, so get state prosecutors working on it if the feds aren't doing it.

This seems like a no-win. If he were not charged, we would keep hearing over and over "See the double standard". So he gets charged and we get, "See, they are trying to deflect from Trump". There is no possible solution that wasn't going to make hay for them.

This was never about Hunter Biden for most people. This was a way, some people hoped, to unearth wrongdoings on the part of Joe. This ends that hope. No ones cares a whit about whether Hunter does or does not get punished for anything.

Stellar performance and business acumen obviously.

“Yeah I can count… counting these rocks bitch!… one, two, four, five.”

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa

Well, it technically is Joe "whining" to the press (I don't know if it was televised or not). So, while it is only a small part of the whole statement being untrue, the entirety of the statement is not accurate.

When the president of the United States publicly states my son did nothing wrong in the midst of an investigation about the son, that’s interference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT