ADVERTISEMENT

How long

But at least Biden can surround himself with capable people that can run the country.
i hope to god you were being facetious. harris? she's dumber than biden and he's out to lunch. stay at home pete? the tranny who was thieving. the justice who can't define a woman. good god man wake up. the people he surrounds himself are worse than he

I'm just getting warmed up. Wait 'til the trials start.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

When Biden becomes an immoral pussy grabbing criminal, then we can work on comparing the two sides.

Until then, dems are not stooping anywhere near as far down the crapper as trumpers.
Fondling young girls is okay for Biden?

Reactions: DANC
i hope to god you were being facetious. harris? she's dumber than biden and he's out to lunch. stay at home pete? the tranny who was thieving. the justice who can't define a woman. good god man wake up. the people he surrounds himself are worse than he
😂

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Fondling young girls is okay for Biden?
When has he been accused of that? You guys are so great at gaslighting. You know what Trump has done then turn it around and pretend Biden did it. Trump goes in to watch 15 year olds undress and ogles them. That’s right from the Trump playbook. You’ve learned well.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
  • Haha
😂

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-associates-prison-faced-criminal-charges/story?id=68358219. Here is just a start. I can find a lot more if you’d like. Most corrupt administration in history, but Republicans don’t care. They want more.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Oh of course, it’s the tranny hot button issue Republicans love. Lol
I knew you’d respond. That’s why I posted. I wish I could have made bet on Draftkings on you responding. The lock of all time. 😂

I honestly don't understand how the Trump backers can keep rolling out this argument with a straight face. Do they watch Trump at a rally and actually think, "Now there's a guy who's on top of his game?"

• Trump thinks he beat Obama in a presidential election.
  • He (as Mark noted) has repeatedly confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi.
  • He was at a rally in Iowa and thought he was in South Dakota.
  • He thinks Orban is Erdogan, and doesn't know where Hungary is on a map.
  • Believes there were airports during the Revolutionary War.
  • Frequently has bouts of slurred speech and is unable to coherently finish sentences.
  • Looked at a picture of E. Jean Carroll and thought she was his former wife Marla Maples.
  • Buried another former wife near the first tee.
Bonkers.
you are going to be melting down tomorrow claiming putins puppet,etc. I cannot wait to read your nonsense about how tucker is a risk to democracy lol.

The Calvin Coolidge Project
@TheCalvinCooli1
·
5h

🚨
Just in: Tucker Carlson interview with Putin will be released at 6 p.m. ET on Thursday

We just don’t want Trump to be in power. Sexual abuser, insurrectionist, puts himself and his money before the country, and a criminal. What exactly do Trumpers care about?
i love you libs you all repeat the exact same lines its like clockwork.

Before dems tell him he has to step down? @zeke4ahs you really going to maintain the stance he’s okay and can do the job?

Is he too old, yes (there should be a retirement age vs term limits imo).

Has he lost zip on his fastball, absolutely.

Is he my preferred, no. I was hoping he'd get us through the pandemic and out of the daily chaos and then hand it over....but he's not.

What do you want me to do about it?

Let's be crystal clear, I would vote for a literal piece of shit before I voted for that dumb, piece of shit Trump.

I'll also never vote for a Maga candidate, for anything, so again what is your point?

If you're really concerned about 'dementia' impacting our two geriatric candidates you might want to look up what took Fred Trump out.

Here's a clue, it starts with an 'alz' and ends with a 'heimer'.

Meaning who really has the bigger risk of having dementia?

His DHS secretary is literally about to be impeached.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
What he’s got is an incredible ability to have the thread title be the first couple words of the first sentence of his post.

To be fair, this was common and actually made a little sense back when forums were in thread view. (And thread view is/was far superior to what forums are today.)

On topic, it's videos like the above that make me believe that Biden will not participate in any debates. It's one thing for this to show up in little clips on FOX news where everone has already made up their mind. But he simply can't go on national TV like that.

Both Trump and Biden should bow out. There's a chance than Biden will, closer to the convention. No way Trump will.

Reactions: larsIU
To be fair, this was common and actually made a little sense back when forums were in thread view. (And thread view is/was far superior to what forums are today.)

On topic, it's videos like the above that make me believe that Biden will not participate in any debates. It's one thing for this to show up in little clips on FOX news where everone has already made up their mind. But he simply can't go on national TV like that.

Both Trump and Biden should bow out. There's a chance than Biden will, closer to the convention. No way Trump will.
Threadview

1*lr1eE78QUSOwFyMvND-2Mw.gif

Save your pity. You’re an asshole.
Pretty good quote from Mark Twain in the link below: "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

There's also a feature that makes it easy to find an anger management therapist near you. Good luck.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
He will be impeached. Bet on it. If at first you don’t succeed…

Oh the doors that would open next time a republican is president and dems control the house. Any secretary that does anything disagreeable to dem's desired policies shall be impeached ;)

But no worries, the senate is led by the adults in the room and nothing will happen this time.

Pretty good quote from Mark Twain in the link below: "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

There's also a feature that makes it easy to find an anger management therapist near you. Good luck.

Why? He just posted the other day he’s never been happier. Multiple posters have asked why you’re so angry? Including NPT. The sweetest guy on the board. Are you seeking help?

Why? He just posted the other day he’s never been happier. Multiple posters have asked why you’re so angry? Including NPT. The sweetest guy on the board. Are you seeking help?

You are how you act.

There's little evidence of that here.

Multiple posters? Bailey? Come on, murt. Get a life. Or a job. Or something. Stop shitposting all day every day.
Npt. Nicest guy on the board. And others. You lack self awareness. Bring that up in therapy

• Love
Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT