ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Manchin interview

Great. Our last two presidents, and current front runners, are senile gaffe machines. This makes me feel so much better.
Some people have completely lost the ability to view anything political objectively, more specifically can only see anything through the lens of Trump…

Confirmed what I’ve long side that Biden is not who we thought we were getting and that he’s pushed himself to the far left. Echoes @Bowlmania and a few others in his take on trump. Open to running

as i've said so many times a centrist biden or at least left center is what we all expected and were largely fine with as a bridge to the next person. instead we got a cadaver as a squad president. good luck t manchin. i don't think biden is all there to formulate policy anyway. i'm for anyone but biden. be great if a bunch of voters would dump biden for manchin. we've seen the destruction biden can do that impacts all of our daily lives

Reactions: All4You and jet812
as i've said so many times a centrist biden or at least left center is what we all expected and were largely fine with as a bridge to the next person. instead we got a cadaver as a squad president. good luck t manchin. i don't think biden is all there to formulate policy anyway. i'm for anyone but biden. be great if a bunch of voters would dump biden for manchin. we've seen the destruction biden can do that impacts all of our daily lives
It would be telling to hear who is in the room with Biden when this pitch is made.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
77% of the country thinks he’s too old to be President.

It’s absurd at this point. And not okay. Bc who is making decisions? Not the elected official. And what on earth would he be like at 85. So they slide Harris in? Good grief

Reactions: UncleMark
One is to old, the other to criminal. What's a voter to do?
Chris Farley Idk GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT