ADVERTISEMENT

How long

Before dems tell him he has to step down? @zeke4ahs you really going to maintain the stance he’s okay and can do the job?

Neither of them are mentally fit for the job. Not close. A list of Trump and a list of Biden statements like that would take forever to compile. Yes, the Democrats should replace Biden.

Anyone on the right saying that about Trump will be called a RINO

Before dems tell him he has to step down? @zeke4ahs you really going to maintain the stance he’s okay and can do the job?

I’ve never wanted him to run and have said so. Any particular reason you singled me out? Now let’s hear the Trumpers say Trump shouldn’t run. Because you know we can bring the same stuff. He still thinks Obama is President.

I’ve never wanted him to run and have said so. Any particular reason you singled me out? Now let’s hear the Trumpers say Trump shouldn’t run. Because you know we can bring the same stuff. He still thinks Obama is President.
I honestly don't understand how the Trump backers can keep rolling out this argument with a straight face. Do they watch Trump at a rally and actually think, "Now there's a guy who's on top of his game?"

• Trump thinks he beat Obama in a presidential election.
  • He (as Mark noted) has repeatedly confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi.
  • He was at a rally in Iowa and thought he was in South Dakota.
  • He thinks Orban is Erdogan, and doesn't know where Hungary is on a map.
  • Believes there were airports during the Revolutionary War.
  • Frequently has bouts of slurred speech and is unable to coherently finish sentences.
  • Looked at a picture of E. Jean Carroll and thought she was his former wife Marla Maples.
  • Buried another former wife near the first tee.
Bonkers.

I don’t want Trump to run!!

I singled you out because you’ve said multiple times he’s mentally able to run the country.

He’s not.

Reactions: DANC
I honestly don't understand how the Trump backers can keep rolling out this argument with a straight face. Do they watch Trump at a rally and actually think, "Now there's a guy who's on top of his game?"

• Trump thinks he beat Obama in a presidential election.
  • He (as Mark noted) has repeatedly confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi.
  • He was at a rally in Iowa and thought he was in South Dakota.
  • He thinks Orban is Erdogan, and doesn't know where Hungary is on a map.
  • Believes there were airports during the Revolutionary War.
  • Frequently has bouts of slurred speech and is unable to coherently finish sentences.
  • Looked at a picture of E. Jean Carroll and thought she was his former wife Marla Maples.
  • Buried another former wife near the first tee.
Bonkers.
This isn’t about Trump. I will vote for Haley.

Just annswer the ****ing question about Biden! No GD wutabout Trump.

Neither of them are mentally fit for the job. Not close. A list of Trump and a list of Biden statements like that would take forever to compile. Yes, the Democrats should replace Biden.

Anyone on the right saying that about Trump will be called a RINO
I guess I am a RINO. I am voting for Haley and Trump shouldn’t be running.

If my choice is Biden or Trump, I am voting for Trump.

Christie said last night that he would not endorse Haley, because Haley is not "running against Trump," as Christie put it.

Do you think Haley should campaign against Trump?

Christie said last night that he would not endorse Haley, because Haley is not "running against Trump," as Christie put it.

Do you think Haley should campaign against Trump?
Yes she should campaign just as hard against Trump as she would Biden.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed

We have two geriatrics who are going to be facing off in the 2024 presidential election. They're the options whether you and I like it or not. It's not a "wutabout" to point to the mental capacity of one when the mental capacity of the other is mentioned. It's highly relevant.

Yes, I think Biden is old and way past his prime. I don't think he's senile. I will vote for him every day and twice on Sunday over the guy who took (and continues to take) a dump on our constitutional democracy, and who has repeatedly put his own personal and political gain over the national interest.

We have two geriatrics who are going to be facing off in the 2024 presidential election. They're the options whether you or I like it or not. It's not a "wutabout" to point to the mental capacity of one when the mental capacity of the other is mentioned. It's highly relevant.

Yes, I think Biden is old and way past his prime. I don't think he's senile. I will vote for him every day and twice on Sunday over the guy who took (and continues to take) a dump on our constitutional democracy, and who has repeatedly put his own personal and political gain over the national interest.
Biden is doing same by running. Biden is a liar. Hell he’s lying today over the border bill. He’s a serial liar. Biden is putting himself above the country by running. There are countless better Dems

Trump and Biden are the same. Both unfit

Biden is doing same by running. Biden is a liar. Hell he’s lying today over the border bill. He’s a serial liar. Biden is putting himself above the country by running. There are countless better Dems

Trump and Biden are the same. Both unfit
No, it's not the same. Trump couldn't stand the "loser" label and tried to overturn an election he lost. He's running for president to stay out of jail. He just killed a border security bill because he doesn't want the problem solved, he wants to be able to campaign on it.

Not close to the same, no matter how many times you insist that it is.

No, it's not the same. Trump couldn't stand the "loser" label and tried to overturn an election he lost. He's running for president to stay out of jail. He just killed a border security bill because he doesn't want the problem solved, he wants to be able to campaign on it.

Not close to the same, no matter how many times you insist that it is.
You have tunnel vision. From ranger to floor to myself have called you out on your obsession. You just can’t see it. Your animus colors your take and ability to be objective. Even brad re your hyperbolic take on the threat to democracy

It’s okay. We all feel that way about things

Reactions: Spartans9312
Answer the question about Biden. He’s totally mentally unfit.

The dems aren’t one bit better than the republicans when they refuse to tell Biden to take a seat.
There are 12 or 13 bizillion posts on this board.

It's stupid for you to demand that I read them all and try to figure out what you think you are asking me. If you can't express yourself coherently, you don't deserve my time.

Of course they will say he is ok. They don’t care. They just want to be in power.

Last edited:
You have tunnel vision. From ranger to floor to myself have called you out on your obsession. You just can’t see it. Your animus colors your take and ability to be objective. Even brad re your hyperbolic take on the threat to democracy

It’s okay. We all feel that way about things
Dude, are you that insecure that you feel compelled to reference supposed allies of yours (and/or critics of mine) who aren't even participating in the thread? Get a life, man. I know your 24/7 posting is vitally important to you, as is your reaction score, but for the love of everything holy - - it's a message board. Who gives a shit? I certainly don't.

P.S. My "hyperbolic take on the threat to democracy?" Read the DC Court of Appeals opinion from yesterday. They expressed a similar "hyperbolic take."

Dude, are you that insecure that you feel compelled to reference supposed allies of yours (and/or critics of mine) who aren't even participating in the thread? Get a life, man. I know your 24/7 posting is vitally important to you, as is your reaction score, but for the love of everything holy - - it's a message board. Who gives a shit? I certainly don't.

P.S. My "hyperbolic take on the threat to democracy?" Read the DC Court of Appeals opinion from yesterday. They expressed a similar "hyperbolic take."
Don’t get so triggered. Not all of us are obsessed with hating trump. Enjoy other stuff. Get a life. You come here and post about one thing and one thing only: Trump. Even here you had to get your yabbut in this thread. How many new trump threads do you need to start. You’re all consumed. That’s not healthy.

And the posters I noted are mostly people with law degrees and/or reasonable posters. That’s why.

Don’t get so triggered. Not all of us are obsessed with hating trump. Enjoy other stuff. Get a life. You come here and post about one thing and one thing only: Trump. Even here you had to get your yabbut in this thread. How many new trump threads do you need to start. You’re all consumed. That’s not healthy.

And the posters I noted are mostly people with law degrees and/or reasonable posters. That’s why.
I'm just getting warmed up. Wait 'til the trials start.

You should put me on ignore.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I'm just getting warmed up. Wait 'til the trials start.

You should put me on ignore.

Tomorrow should be fun. The SC hearing will be live streamed, IIUC. What does Team Trump lead with? The President is not an officer? J6 wasn't an insurrection? Trump didn't participate? Free speech?

Reactions: Bowlmania
Biden confused Mitterand and Macron. Trump confused Haley and Pelosi. What ese you got?
What he’s got is an incredible ability to have the thread title be the first couple words of the first sentence of his post.

I can’t figure out if he’s doing it purposely or just doesn’t care. To be sure, it’s a war crime and should be investigated.

What he’s got is an incredible ability to have the thread title be the first couple words of the first sentence of his post.

I can’t figure out if he’s doing it purposely or just doesn’t care. To be sure, it’s a war crime and should be investigated.

Use the Report button. Maybe he'll ban himself.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
Tomorrow should be fun. The SC hearing will be live streamed, IIUC. What does Team Trump lead with? The President is not an officer? J6 wasn't an insurrection? Trump didn't participate? Free speech?
Yeah, we'll see what happens. He's actually got some persuasive arguments on this issue and I think it'll be easy for the Court to throw him a bone and give him the W which is probably the right thing to do. That, in turn, will hopefully make it easier for them to punt on immunity. That's crystal clear, the Court of Appeals provided an airtight opinion, and it shouldn't require SCOTUS' review.

Reactions: UncleMark
How about "I have total immunity. In fact, I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it. So, bite me."

I singled you out because you’ve said multiple times he’s mentally able to run the country.

He’s not.
Hmmm I don’t recall saying that. I’ve said it’s silly to try to say he has Alzheimer’s or dementia without knowing him. If you can find where I said I felt he was mentally able, let me know. But if we have two mentally unable people up for election, I will vote for the one that isn’t a sexual abuser and isn’t being tried for 91 felonies.

The dems aren’t one bit better than the republicans when they refuse to tell Biden to take a seat.
Yes they are. They aren’t backing a serial sexual harasser and someone with 91 felonies. He also doesn’t have a cabinet full of people breaking the law constantly like Trump did. Easy vote.

He’s not.
But at least Biden can surround himself with capable people that can run the country.

Can't say the same for Trump who had tons of people quit his administration. Maybe Trump should have more kids so they could fill even more spots lol nepotism and all that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Of course they will say he ok. They don’t care. They just want to be in power.
We just don’t want Trump to be in power. Sexual abuser, insurrectionist, puts himself and his money before the country, and a criminal. What exactly do Trumpers care about?

Reactions: IU_Hickory

When Biden becomes an immoral pussy grabbing criminal, then we can work on comparing the two sides.

Until then, dems are not stooping anywhere near as far down the crapper as trumpers.

Why didn’t you mention your dream team there? You know Dbm says he has a law license too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT