ADVERTISEMENT

How long

Why? He just posted the other day he’s never been happier. Multiple posters have asked why you’re so angry? Including NPT. The sweetest guy on the board. Are you seeking help?
This anger deal is laughable. If @NPT thinks I have an anger issue I’d like him to elaborate here.

Bowl and left wingers are irrelevant. Every time they bash Trump and or Conservatives they should look in the mirror and examine their extremely dangerous hate and anger issues.

My wife asked me a couple days ago why I waste my time trying to have a discussion/argument with left wingers on here. I laughed and told her a miracle might happen and I save them. 😂 She wasn’t amused.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
This anger deal is laughable. If @NPT thinks I have an anger issue I’d like him to elaborate here.

Bowl and left wingers are irrelevant. Every time they bash Trump and or Conservatives they should look in the mirror and examine their extremely dangerous hate and anger issues.

My wife asked me a couple days ago why I waste my time trying to have a discussion/argument with left wingers on here. I laughed and told her a miracle might happen and I save them. 😂 She wasn’t amused.
No npt called bowl out for it not you

And the saving part is exactly why I do it too. That there’s never an ounce of recognition or appreciation is frustrating. Not once have any of them thanked me

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I knew you’d respond. That’s why I posted. I wish I could have made bet on Draftkings on you responding. The lock of all time. 😂
Of course that’s why. Of course it is. Kind of like I knew you’d respond with trannies in this thread. #obsessed

Npt. Nicest guy on the board. And others. You lack self awareness. Bring that up in therapy
No. Mark is the nicest guy here. He takes far too much shit (and none of it is warranted) from danc and a handful of other hostile, classless posters who you regularly encourage.

Different topic, and something I'm curious about. I noticed you've tallied 34,000 posts in less than five years. You post all day every day, and respond to people immediately. You're clearly unemployed. What are you living off of? An inheritance? Trust fund? Annuity? Structured settlement? JG Wentworth?

No. Mark is the nicest guy here. He takes far too much shit (and none of it is warranted) from danc and a handful of other hostile, classless posters who you regularly encourage.

Different topic, and something I'm curious about. I noticed you've tallied 34,000 posts in less than five years. You post all day every day, and respond to people immediately. You're clearly unemployed. What are you living off of? An inheritance? Trust fund? Annuity? Structured settlement? JG Wentworth?
Your anger is showing again. I’m on my cell. Takes 2 seconds. And I enjoy the board as a diversion. Short posts not cosmic. Relax. Joke around with us. No one is changing minds

Last edited:
Reactions: NPT
Your anger is showing again. I’m on my cell. Takes 2 seconds. And I enjoy the board as a diversion. Short posts not cosmic. Relax. Joke around with us. No one is changing minds
You're projecting again. Your meltdowns are frequent, epic and embarrassing. Don't make me copy and paste some here.

You enjoy the board as a diversion? Diversion from what? You don't have anything else going on.

Who are you on your cell with? Jim McMahon? Regarding that big endorsement deal you've inked? Lol.

You're projecting again. Your meltdowns are frequent, epic and embarrassing. Don't make me copy and paste some here.

You enjoy the board as a diversion? Diversion from what? You don't have anything else going on.

Who are you on your cell with? Jim McMahon? Regarding that big endorsement deal you've inked? Lol.
Sad.

I've never thought you had an anger issue. If I did I wouldn't air it out on the Cooler since I have your phone number and email address.

Reactions: jet812
I've never thought you had an anger issue. If I did I wouldn't air it out on the Cooler since I have your phone number and email address.
That’s what I thought. I just wanted to call out the lie.

Where did either one of them call you an asshole, call you a silly juvenile name, or for that matter, call you out in a thread? Still waiting for you to back up your claim.
I am not wasting time going back over 10 years searching out how these two have addressed me.

LOL.

The old: “I’ll be nice in public, but kick your ass in private.”

Well-played.

Where did either one of them call you an asshole, call you a silly juvenile name, or for that matter, call you out in a thread? Still waiting for you to back up your claim.
I've never addressed stoll disrespectfully and, in fact, I rarely interact with him at all. That's why this is so bizarre. I responded to one of your posts and he then went ballistic on me in post #9, and reverted to a middle school persona in 10 and 11.

Anybody can have a bad day, but now he's compounding it by doubling down. It's a head-scratcher for sure but it's his problem, not mine.

Zeke I enjoy all your posts. You’ve grown on me.

You’re basketball and football posting makes my distaste for some of your politics palatable. 😊

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I've never addressed stoll disrespectfully and, in fact, I rarely interact with him at all. That's why this is so bizarre. I responded to one of your posts and he then went ballistic on me in post #9, and reverted to a middle school persona in 10 and 11.

Anybody can have a bad day, but now he's compounding it by doubling down. It's a head-scratcher for sure but it's his problem, not mine.
I deleted my inappropriate posts directed at you. I apologize.

Zeke I enjoy all your posts. You’ve grown on me.

You’re basketball and football posting makes my distaste for some of your politics palatable. 😊

Haha thanks. I think you post sometime before you stop and think. Count to 10. As much as I post, I do try not to call anyone names and I don’t think I have. Although, I do admit to the condescending dear or honey occasionally.

Reactions: stollcpa
Haha thanks. I think you post sometime before you stop and think. Count to 10. As much as I post, I do try not to call anyone names and I don’t think I have. Although, I do admit to the condescending dear or honey occasionally.
it's ok honey dear, we all do it. just kidding.

Yeah, you have to learn how to call someone a name in a nice way. For example, you don't call them a "horse's ass".... instead tell them they are the south end of a north bound horse. That sounds much better. 😅 😅 😅 We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves.

Yeah, you have to learn how to call someone a name in a nice way. For example, you don't call them a "horse's ass".... instead tell them they are the south end of a north bound horse. That sounds much better. 😅 😅 😅 We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves.
I got used to saying honey when I was teaching and trying to keep my cool! 😂

I got used to saying honey when I was teaching and trying to keep my cool! 😂
Hey I think a lot of people have words they say so they don't say something bad. I don't call names either. Maybe I have a time or two but I can argue without calling someone a name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT