ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

Barbarians gonna barbarian.

I know, I know that the West has had it pounded into us to self flagellate about our perceived transgressions while pretending that every culture is "equal" while downplaying theirs (you can see that in this thread a few posts preceding yours...) but screw all that noise.

These cultures suck. Period. And while some (most?) of these people wouldn't be the raving lunatics they are if they weren't raised to be antisocial psychopaths, that isn't the case. They were and they are. So I care not a fig about whatever their perceived slights are going back to the Crusades (something that was a response to their attacks, but whatever, as I said "West Bad" exclaim the mouth breathers....)

No sympathy. I hope Israel drops a 500 pounder on everyone that participated.

Absolutely horrible. But again, it’s not the religion that’s bad but the people themselves. If you want to say it’s the religion then how about the pastor of the mega church in Dallas that said he committed a sexual sin when he was in his 20’s against a young lady. And he repented and got himself right. Oops. He forgot to mention that the young lady he sexually abused was 12 years old at the time. She’s not dead but damaged. He was finally forced to resign this week when the actual facts came out.
So if you want to point out every Muslim crime there’s a Christian committing the same vile crimes. It’s the evil in the person not the religion.

Absolutely horrible. But again, it’s not the religion that’s bad but the people themselves. If you want to say it’s the religion then how about the pastor of the mega church in Dallas that said he committed a sexual sin when he was in his 20’s against a young lady. And he repented and got himself right. Oops. He forgot to mention that the young lady he sexually abused was 12 years old at the time. She’s not dead but damaged. He was finally forced to resign this week when the actual facts came out.
So if you want to point out every Muslim crime there’s a Christian committing the same vile crimes. It’s the evil in the person not the religion.
Did the religious doctrine instruct the pastor to abuse a minor? Islam instructs its followers to murder & impart violence on non-believers. Your logic doesn’t hold up here…

Reactions: IUCrazy2 and DANC
Did the religious doctrine instruct the pastor to abuse a minor? Islam instructs its followers to murder & impart violence on non-believers. Your logic doesn’t hold up here…
2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman".

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Matthew 10:34

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword".

Ezekiel 35:7-9

I will make Mount Seir a waste and a desolation, and I will cut off from it all who come and go. And I will fill its mountains with the slain. On your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall. I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord".

There’s more if you’d like to see. So both religions seem to have their violence against non believers.

Reactions: manichi

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman".

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword".

I will make Mount Seir a waste and a desolation, and I will cut off from it all who come and go. And I will fill its mountains with the slain. On your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall. I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord".

There’s more if you’d like to see. So both religions seem to have their violence against non believers.
So, you're comparing a religion over 2,000 years ago to Islam today? smh

good luck bringing some self-awareness to those here who suffer from Islamophobia. lost cause. they've got plenty of tweets as proof Muslims are inherently violent and they're more than willing to hit two or three buttons on here to express that, all day, everyday.

good luck bringing some self-awareness to those here who suffer from Islamophobia. lost cause. they've got plenty of tweets as proof Muslims are inherently violent and they're more than willing to hit two or three buttons on here to express that, all day, everyday.

Toxic culture. It needs to be called out. It's ruining Europe.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC

and you guys keep on thinking Muslims in the ME and Africa are fair representations of Islam. why?

how about this? there is one jewish state in the world. It administers policies of violence and subjugation that are light-years behind the norms of all other developed liberal democracies. it is also in the Middle East.

and you guys keep on thinking Muslims in the ME and Africa are fair representations of Islam. why?

how about this? there is one jewish state in the world. It administers policies of violence and subjugation that are light-years behind the norms of all other developed liberal democracies. it is also in the Middle East.
Your last sentence is just gibberish.

Reactions: jet812

Because that's where the majority of followers reside? That is also where they are immigrating from, bringing their cultural and religious toxicity.

Are you denying common sense now?

1920px-Islam_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Muslim_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.png

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Because that's where the majority of followers reside? That is also where they are immigrating from, bringing their cultural and religious toxicity.

Are you denying common sense now?

1920px-Islam_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Muslim_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.png

cool map. anyway, less than half of muslims live in the ME or Africa. we've been over this so many times but now you know (again).

why? you just going to drop that on me and then drive your ship on by, Danc? cold-blooded, my man!
C'mon man, what do you want me to say? You're just wrong.

"there is one jewish state in the world. It administers policies of violence and subjugation that are light-years behind the norms of all other developed liberal democracies."

Ah yes, it's all Westerners fault. Western culture ruined Tehran, Beirut, Istanbul... why don't you move there since you seem to think it's such a great culture?

not western culture. Western policy. and who said it was all anyone's fault? all the players in the ME have blood on their hands.

are you trying to say 'love western culture or leave it'? if so, weird....

Last edited:
C'mon man, what do you want me to say? You're just wrong.

"there is one jewish state in the world. It administers policies of violence and subjugation that are light-years behind the norms of all other developed liberal democracies."

you think it's common in the west these days to let settlers kill and take land that doesn't belong to them? please, explain.

Toxic culture. It needs to be called out. It's ruining Europe.
Fun fact. Both books are thousands of years old. Also, I was responding to the ignorance of the poster that said Islam promotes violence. Just gave examples of our Christian faith doing the same. Hope that’s clear enough for you. I got no response to the pastor who sexually abused a 12 year old. Another fact. He’s a Christian. It’s people not religion.

He’ll conveniently ignore the New Testament, or the fact that NO modern Christian religions advocate or practice these teachings, while Islam most certainly does. There is no comparison

A religion is more than the book it references, as evidenced by the dozens of factions of Christianity. I can link endless videos, quotes etc. of Muslim clerics (modern day) that call for the murder of non-Muslims, can you do the same for Christianity?

Do you deny that leaders of Islam call for the death of infidels? Can you reference any leaders of Christian faith doing the same?

Reactions: DANC
Do you deny that leaders of Islam call for the death of infidels? Can you reference any leaders of Christian faith doing the same?

probably could find some if we scrape the bottom of the barrel. lol.

the West (and Israel) are more secular. Israel wraps its violence up in official state policy.

you think it's common in the west these days to let settlers kill and take land that doesn't belong to them? please, explain.
That's not done. Israel has taken over land after they were attacked.

Don't want your land occupied? Stop killing Israelis.

probably could find some if we scrape the bottom of the barrel. lol.

the West (and Israel) are more secular. Israel wraps its violence up in official state policy.
All I have to do is scratch the surface to find as many as you want for Islam. It advocates & teaches violence and murder.

Israel’ state policy of defending itself from murderous Muslims is overwhelmingly justified. There have, of course, been missteps but they have every right to protects their citizens.

That's not done. Israel has taken over land after they were attacked.

Don't want your land occupied? Stop killing Israelis.

it was being done right before 10/7.

want Muslims to stop hating Jews? quit keeping 2 million of them in a stateless litter box on your border with no control over travel, water, power, food....

want Muslims to stop hating Jews? quit keeping 2 million of them in a stateless litter box on your border with no control over travel, water, power, food....
No one cares if Muslims hate Jews, people just want them to stop murdering civilians. But you’re ok with that I presume, it’s justified, right?

Yes, it goes back to 1948.

It's Muslims who won't give citizenship to the 2 million. They are Jordanians and Egyptians whose countries won't take them because they're so fvcking crazy and unstable.

They've also rejected a 2 state solution, so that's on them. The Israelis had stayed out of Gaza for years before 10/7 and they still couldn't govern themselves.

All I have to do is scratch the surface to find as many as you want for Islam. It advocates & teaches violence and murder.

Israel’ state policy of defending itself from murderous Muslims is overwhelmingly justified. There have, of course, been missteps but they have every right to protects their citizens.

using their defense ministry to support settlers in killing Palestinians and seizing their land is a misstep? huh?

first of all. holy shit.

secondly, I needed more bosses like you in my career, Jet! you make really bad stuff sound not so bad. :)

No one cares if Muslims hate Jews, people just want them to stop murdering civilians. But you’re ok with that I presume, it’s justified, right?

okay with murder? Hardly ever

agree, I want muslims to stop killing innocent people. I want their clerics to shut the f up. I want jews to stop killing innocent people. I want their leaders to shut up. I also want the west to stop killing people. also want us to shut down the f*cking terrorist factories we fuel over there.

using their defense ministry to support settlers in killing Palestinians and seizing their land is a misstep? huh?

first of all. holy shit.

secondly, I needed more bosses like you in my career, Jet! you make really bad stuff sound not so bad. :)
Based on your posts, you did need more bosses like me.

are you trying to say 'love western culture or leave it'? if so, weird....

Yes. western culture isn’t made up of a specific ethnicity. It’s a collection of people who live in modern times and appreciate its benefits. These people don’t follow either basic principle.

It’s like a Californian complaining about taxes and moving to Texas and supporting liberal economics.

Yes, it goes back to 1948.

It's Muslims who won't give citizenship to the 2 million. They are Jordanians and Egyptians whose countries won't take them because they're so fvcking crazy and unstable.

They've also rejected a 2 state solution, so that's on them. The Israelis had stayed out of Gaza for years before 10/7 and they still couldn't govern themselves.

tough to govern oneself when you have zero tools to do so. quite the paradox.

the Irish and Kurds et al. got the same rep and it was utter bullshit. Avg Joe Palestinian wants what any avg Joe wants: make a living, raise some kids.

okay with murder? Hardly ever

agree, I want muslims to stop killing innocent people. I want their clerics to shut the f up. I want jews to stop killing innocent people. I want their leaders to shut up. I also want the west to stop killing people. also want us to shut down the f*cking terrorist factories we fuel over there.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t be complaining about US (and western) involvement and intervention yet say we should shut down the terrorist factories.

Islam is the cause of the majority of terrorism across the globe. The data supports this as fact. Moreover, examples where ultra religious overtook others are plentiful. That isn’t going to stop because Islam followers desire the spread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT