ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

It is an "us vs. them" mentality that creates conflict. Conflict can be violent, and some people haven't evolved beyond violence. Some people think their belief system justifies killing and inflicting violence upon "the others."

The US killed 1-2 million people in Vietnam. That is way more than the 100K-200K estimate of Islam. The US may have went about it a different way, but the motivation and results are the same and the body count is worse.

I would admit there are some religious folk that need to evolve. The US put the cruel and unusual punishment clause in the 8th Amendment because people were burnt at the stake for being the wrong religion. Poverty and lack of education are common fuels for religious fanatacism.
In the confederate South it was illegal to teach a slave how to read or write.

She's a moron.

It's really a simple analysis....if you didn't vote for Trump in 2020 (like her), you might be a moron.

If you voted for Jo Jorgensen...you're obviously a free-thinking individual, and not a moron.

If you voted for Biden...you're obviously a moron.
That’s not the moron test. I wrote the moron test which unfailingly identifies the morons.

It is an "us vs. them" mentality that creates conflict. Conflict can be violent, and some people haven't evolved beyond violence. Some people think their belief system justifies killing and inflicting violence upon "the others."

The US killed 1-2 million people in Vietnam. That is way more than the 100K-200K estimate of Islam. The US may have went about it a different way, but the motivation and results are the same and the body count is worse.

I would admit there are some religious folk that need to evolve. The US put the cruel and unusual punishment clause in the 8th Amendment because people were burnt at the stake for being the wrong religion. Poverty and lack of education are common fuels for religious fanatacism.
Iran was once on the path to a modern society in the Middle East until the religious fanatics and Ayatollahs took over. When that happened, they buried that country back into the f@&$ing Stone Age.
Unfortunately, time and again, the only way you can deal with these types of countries is by speaking the only language they understand: force.
They bring a knife to the fight, you bring a Howitzer. That’s the reality. Whether people like it or not.

Ah yes.

The “weaponized ignorance” of the Modern Looney Left.

I would pay to know from which college she was graduated, and how much of her student loans were forgiven to buy her vote in the upcoming “election.”

She would absolutely oppose Hydrogen Dioxide in our rivers and streams too.

What do you do with Islam?

If there was a Christian sect which claimed thier religion taught and required them to kill any person who refused to accept Jesus as their personal savior, we would not give them protection or defense under the First Amendment. If they publicly preached and incited such violence, we would arrest them. If they acted on it, we would arrest them.

Treat Islam the same.

No religious tenet or political belief requiring violence is within the original intended protections of the Constitution, and the sooner SCOTUS says so, the better.

Preach violent religion - go to jail.
Preach Nazi anti-Semitism - go to jail
Preach genocide- go to jail.

Expand Gitmo and fill it up.

I think these stories across Europe are a reason that the latest round of elections across the continent went the way they did. The Europeans have decided (discovered) that the whole "diversity is our strength" idea has limits.
Yeah, inviting people that think we should all be murdered might not be a winning strategy for Western civilizations. Don’t worry though, some here insist southern border security is just a “boogeyman” & folks of this belief system are not coming in…

Reactions: DANC
Yeah, inviting people that think we should all be murdered might not be a winning strategy for Western civilizations. Don’t worry though, some here insist southern border security is just a “boogeyman” & folks of this belief system are not coming in…
There are people from these countries that want to fit in with Western society. They should be vetted and welcomed in, if they are oppressed or they have a needed labor skill or are part of a quota.

But to let anyone stay without entering the country properly is suicidal.

Another horrific incident in Iran that will be swept under the rug.

Meanwhile, protestors are not only supporting anti-Israel, but are literally proclaiming Islamic Jihad to take over various places across the Western world. And if that weren't enough, this is a religion that is responsible for 33,769 Islamist attacks that killed at least 167,096 people between 1979 and 2019. We know those figures are now too low, based not only on Hamas' attack, but various other attacks the past couple of years.

Is there any other cause that is even close to having this much of a detrimental impact across the globe? Is it racist to feel like Islam and its followers are a lost cause? Obviously the majority of Islam followers are probably not bad people and are getting a bad rap.
It’s not racist. Just Islamophobia. Ok you ask if the believers in Islam are a lost cause but then you say that probably(otherwise interpreted as maybe)the majority are not bad people. Which is it? Ever hear of the crusades and the slaughter tens of thousands of Muslims and Jews by Christians in the Middle East? At 1.9 billion followers, I’d say the overwhelming majority are good people. Just as at 2.3 billion followers the overwhelming majority of Christians are good people.
How about Tim McVay who was a Christian or the Neo Nazi’s, or the KKK and their beliefs that the Bible gave them the right to commit their horrendous crimes? Come to think of it it could be racist as well as Islamophobia.

Reactions: manichi
It’s not racist. Just Islamophobia. Ok you ask if the believers in Islam are a lost cause but then you say that probably(otherwise interpreted as maybe)the majority are not bad people. Which is it? Ever hear of the crusades and the slaughter tens of thousands of Muslims and Jews by Christians in the Middle East? At 1.9 billion followers, I’d say the overwhelming majority are good people. Just as at 2.3 billion followers the overwhelming majority of Christians are good people.
How about Tim McVay who was a Christian or the Neo Nazi’s, or the KKK and their beliefs that the Bible gave them the right to commit their horrendous crimes? Come to think of it it could be racist as well as Islamophobia.

Yup, reminds me of that time Rupert Murdoch decided to aggressively point fingers...lol

Do you even look at data and statistics? That 33K attacks are 167K people are quite stale already. Why don't you do the per capita calculations for us? If you can't admit it's a broken religion, then there's no sense in posting.

By the way, Mr. Women's rights who got all uppity is now defending a religion that oppresses women. Perhaps you should have your daughters convert.

Do you even look at data and statistics? That 33K attacks are 167K people are quite stale already. Why don't you do the per capita calculations for us? If you can't admit it's a broken religion, then there's no sense in posting.

By the way, Mr. Women's rights who got all uppity is now defending a religion that oppresses women. Perhaps you should have your daughters convert.

look deeper. The vast majority of "Problem Child" Muslims live in the ME and Africa, places historically famous for factionalism, corrupt govt, and violence.

Most muslims don't live in the ME and Africa and we don't hear much about them. weird.

but ya, it's the religion!

gotta run! I'm reading the Old Testament/ Hebrew Bible. Just love these fun little non-violent stories about peace and harmony.

Last edited:
Reactions: swman

You do realize that the religious zealots abound in both religions. Groups like the Taliban and ISIS are extremes in their religions. And yes many Islamic practitioners do oppress women. No doubt and I don’t agree with them. However we have the same things here in the US.
There are Christians who want to keep women at home and have no freedom to chose a career or for that matter have a meaningful life outside the home. Prime example is the KC kicker. Oh yeah now they are going after birth control and 10 year old kids who were raped are forced to have a baby if you live in Ohio. Yeah let’s not talk about all the domestic abuse and sexual violence perpetrated on women here in this Christian country. And how about the morality police like Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Baaker, and Jerry Falwell Je. Let’s just focus on that evil Islam religion and ignore our own flaws. Where will it end.
And speaking of daughters, how would you react if it was your daughter that was raped at 10 years old and forced to carry the child to term? No other option. And not to leave boys out of this. How about those thousands down through the years that have been sexually abused by their Christian priests?
Face it, religion of any faith is not the problem. It’s the evil of people regardless of their religious affiliations. And if you can’t see that, then you could be an islamaphobe and who knows what else.

Yep. Idiots like the Islamaphobes and Nazis
A “Phobia” is a fear of an object, situation or activity. Islam is none of those things. You’d sound less like a moron if you just said “Anti-Muslim bigotry”.

Once more, “Islamophobia” is used as a veil to block criticisms of the religions worst excesses. If you were to criticize Pedophilia in the Church and I were to say “That’s pretty Christophobic dude” I would sound like a moron.

Which is what you sound like now.

A “Phobia” is a fear of an object, situation or activity. Islam is none of those things. You’d sound less like a moron if you just said “Anti-Muslim bigotry”.

Once more, “Islamophobia” is used as a veil to block criticisms of the religions worst excesses. If you were to criticize Pedophilia in the Church and I were to say “That’s pretty Christophobic dude” I would sound like a moron.

Which is what you sound like now.

now you are telling us what words are words? no, it's an actual word. it's not used to block shit unless the user intends it to. on its own, it's just a friggin word.

look deeper. The vast majority of "Problem Child" Muslims live in the ME and Africa, places historically famous for factionalism, corrupt govt, and violence.

Most muslims don't live in the ME and Africa and we don't hear much about them. weird.

gotta run! I'm reading the Old Testament/ Hebrew Bible. Just love these fun little non-violent stories about peace and harmony.
To be clear, I am an atheist so no bias towards Christianity, but Islam instructs its followers to murder everyone else. Christianity’s many transgressions are a result of flawed people making terrible decisions, not because of its fundamental teachings…

Are you really comparing a fictional book from millennia ago to 2024? Jfc.

Most aren’t as violent as those in the ME and Africa but they are no longer isolated like they used to be. they love to oppress women (see Somali immigrants) and cause lots of problems in society (higher crime rate, higher probability of adopting violent fundamentalist ideology, high welfare expectations, etc.).

The issue isn’t that Muslims immigrated, it’s that they refuse to drop the parts of their society that were problematic and set them back to begin with.

And you still haven’t addressed the cheering for terrorism concept. There is a material flaw in a significant number of their mentality that is not fixable. It’s cultural.

Reactions: jet812
LOL. it's an English translation of a French word ("islamophobie") coined by an editor in the colonial ministry.

Was this guy Alan Quellien a fascists?

No
The word was popularized by Islamist Autocrats, it was hardly ever used before 1970. Because it’s a grammatical disaster.

Later it was picked up by cowards (you and Swan) to draw false equivalence with other religions.

Most aren’t as violent as those in the ME and Africa but they are no longer isolated like they used to be. they love to oppress women (see Somali immigrants) and cause lots of problems in society (higher crime rate, higher probability of adopting violent fundamentalist ideology, high welfare expectations, etc.).

The issue isn’t that Muslims immigrated, it’s that they refuse to drop the parts of their society that were problematic and set them back to begin with.

And you still haven’t addressed the cheering for terrorism concept. There is a material flaw in a significant number of their mentality that is not fixable. It’s cultural.
Same to be said about the loyal followers of Orange Jesus. They’re not fixable as you say. It’s a cult thing.

The Quran is 1400 years old. lol.

Oh, most aren't as violent? LOL. Fact is most muslim nations outside of the ME and Africa have less domestic terrorism than the US.

hey, I'm not a fan of oppressing women. also not a fan of the Christian West toppling nations, exploiting resources and local labor, and gutting their own middle classes but humans are gonna human.

I know it's confusing when you see Muslims cheering for Jews and Westerners to die. ugly stuff. but did this happen in a vacuum? no, it was years of heavy-handed Western intervention that led us too this point. Iran leaned West in the 50s until we toppled their government for the sake of oil contracts. The UK and US propped up Israel for strategic purposes, only to let their settlers kill Palestinians and take their land. We're happy to get into bed with nasty dudes like the Saudis (women haters!) if it serves our purposes. so ya, the jew hating signs suck but Western policy in the ME sucks so much worse.

pure hypocrisy

Reactions: swman
The word was popularized by Islamist Autocrats, it was hardly ever used before 1970. Because it’s a grammatical disaster.

Later it was picked up by cowards (you and Swan) to draw false equivalence with other religions.

that's pretty dumb. English the language doesn't care about grammar. I mean, we turned "Google" into a verb...

were you the guy proposing Catholicism as the ideal belief? if so, would love to hear more.

The Quran is 1400 years old. lol.

Oh, most aren't as violent? LOL. Fact is most muslim nations outside of the ME and Africa have less domestic terrorism than the US.

hey, I'm not a fan of oppressing women. also not a fan of the Christian West toppling nations, exploiting resources and local labor, and gutting their own middle classes but humans are gonna human.

I know it's confusing when you see Muslims cheering for Jews and Westerners to die. ugly stuff. but did this happen in a vacuum? no, it was years of heavy-handed Western intervention that led us too this point. Iran leaned West in the 50s until we toppled their government for the sake of oil contracts. The UK and US propped up Israel for strategic purposes, only to let their settlers kill Palestinians and take their land. We're happy to get into bed with nasty dudes like the Saudis (women haters!) if it serves our purposes. so ya, the jew hating signs suck but Western policy in the ME sucks so much worse.

pure hypocrisy
Conflating religion & government is nonsense. Western countries don’t topple governments for religious reasons, unless you count money as a religion. Does Islam instruct its followers to kill non-believers? You keep avoiding this question by pointing out that many predominantly Muslim countries don’t have domestic terrorism, but that is in spite of the religion, not because of it. US domestic Christian terrorists are the inverse.

that's pretty dumb. English the language doesn't care about grammar. I mean, we turned "Google" into a verb...

were you the guy proposing Catholicism as the ideal belief? if so, would love to hear more.
I just don’t know why I come to the cooler. Just can’t resist responding some times when ignorance and hate of others come from some. I’m out of here.

I just don’t know why I come to the cooler. Just can’t resist responding some times when ignorance and hate of others come from some. I’m out of here.
7 million dead didn’t pan out? You’re such a f##k. We chose to do the right thing and that does make us morally superior. Not hard to be compared to you.
Glad you’re an expert at racism. Is there a particular reason that you are? Anyone of a different color in your family tree? I’d bet not. Seen it up close with mine. You’re just a a miserable old white guy bitching because you can’t accept the fact that we will be the minority in this country in 20 years. Boo hoo.
Nuthin but love from you though…lol

• Haha
There are Christians who want to keep women at home and have no freedom to chose a career or for that matter have a meaningful life outside the home. Prime example is the KC kicker.

Can’t handle the ignorance he says. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT