ADVERTISEMENT

Hindsight being 20/20 and all...

I'm not sure everyone knows that. But if you're just giving him a hard time have at it... I'll even help you. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Now that we’ve jumped that hurdle, ya really should go back and tithe some like/ love/ laugh reaction score additions.
That nose hair pulling wake up call was quality.

What’s a pub you ask? That’s more difficult for me to answer, however. I guess per “the rules” as we are allowed be pawned under in our two team system. They have to be “registered” (WTF ever that means now days) as a pub and there’s only two options in most cases as I understand it.
I registered to vote in 1986, county fair at ( what I didn’t notice realy) a Republican booth. I don’t recall there being a pub/ dim biz to check… but it was 1986….
I’ve voted Bill, Gw, housan. Trump
The older I get… the less i like feeling totaly effing played by romnie/ mcains type pubs. And I PUKE thinking of the obamas/ hill/ uncle Joe/ Schiff/ Mrs. mcain/schumer/ Pelosi circus. Total 1776 level disgust they cause me to feel.
None of this answers Trump spending a shit Tone of money, he did. Didn’t like it, buuut he was navigating against a deck of 51 and I gave him a little pass. DC loves spending our money and he needed to make some alias… they played him for a fool and the fire started to get hot. He was played and he knew it.
The machine set up covid and he had two options. Neither good. The machine had already stolen the michrophne so he was trying to be transparent and work together. AGAIN. Didn’t have much choice really. Choice 2 was, eff it, we move on and stop the GD mass pannick the machine built specifically to fight him. He fvckd that up too buy doing what any business man, with a level deck would do. Push all envelopes for a solution and be totally transparent. But it wasn’t a level deck. Levels of corruption hardly ever seen , organized against him. And the organizers were just fine with that.
The organizers were/ are the Romney publicans teamed with the Dino’s JUST LIKE Always!
DiSantis in Florida saw what was happening but he wasn’t being constrained by the same mechanisms. He could afford to push back some, learning from what Donnie was being pushed into. He pullled it off. Bravo!

So what’s a publican?
SS has to be completely revamped. DC destroyed it. Then every politician still alive who did so, needs public trials in their town squares to atone. All gloves are off!
Welfare is 4 weeks. Max. Vocational skills/ business skills training and support are supplied during those 4 weeks as a requirement. (Teach us to fish) continued “fishing” education for 12 months with proven ownership of a tackle box, so to speak.
A leader that has periodic inspirational uplifting presentations. Building the power of US! Within US! Not “my predecessor backed you and I am intentionally making it worse so you are beholden to the dnc” crap.
MAGA, is inspirational and requires all, involves all, invites all. Buuuuut the machine ruins it. Why would they do that? Hmmmm oh I know, “we can’t let them win anything”.
Is Trump a pub. Yes
Is Romney a pub. Yes
Are there differences. Yes
Is it black and white. Hell no.

Do I consider Romney and John Kerry twins from different mother. You GD right I do.
Am I a pub or a MAGA?? Why are they totally exclusive?

Reactions: NPT
Aloha is also fond of labeling Trump supporters “not Republicans”.

Plenty of them aren't. Trump isn't a traditional Republican. He's a different animal and he attracts votes across the aisle. That being said, the majority of his supporters were historically Republicans, regardless of what they are now.

Reactions: NPT
I'd assume that he's referencing a lot of black people's feeling that the criminal justice system is rigged against them.

Or you think Trump thinks of himself as a criminal?
Trump views himself as a victim. There is nothing in his history to suggest he feels the same about Black Americans. Quite the opposite, in fact. For example, after the Central Park Five (whom Trump had condemned even prior to their trial) did time and were later exonerated based in part on DNA evidence, Trump on at least five occasions has continued to insist that the men are guilty.

He's now pandering to Black voters, and the AI-generated image of Trump surrounded by adoring Black supporters shows how desperate he and his campaign have become.

Reactions: BradStevens
Trump views himself as a victim. There is nothing in his history to suggest he feels the same about Black Americans. Quite the opposite, in fact. For example, after the Central Park Five (whom Trump had condemned even prior to their trial) did time and were later exonerated based in part on DNA evidence, Trump on at least five occasions has continued to insist that the men are guilty.

He's now pandering to Black voters, and the AI-generated image of Trump surrounded by adoring Black supporters shows how desperate he and his campaign have become.
Yes, he's playing the victim card and think it will work with them.

I haven't seen the AI images. It was only a matter of time that this stuff would turn up.

He was a Democrat then, so his behavior was likely encouraged

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT