ADVERTISEMENT

Has Dingle scheduled a visit to IU in the near future?

Tru2Irish

Senior
Aug 2, 2013
Just wondering if any info is out there. I was hoping for Tyrin Lawrence but I guess they aren't looking at him.

Reactions: 76-1
Not to my knowledge if they were both 6'9 I am sure we would have visits though.
Curious to see how he plays this out with having entered hi name in the draft. I would think he may focus on the draft process 1st, and then when/if he withdraws his name start looking at potential transfer spots, but does that limit his options of spots are filled by others? If he splits time between draft prep and visits, it may lessen his chances of impressing the NBA guys as he is splitting time

Curious to see how he plays this out with having entered hi name in the draft. I would think he may focus on the draft process 1st, and then when/if he withdraws his name start looking at potential transfer spots, but does that limit his options of spots are filled by others? If he splits time between draft prep and visits, it may lessen his chances of impressing the NBA guys as he is splitting time
I have read all kinds of crazy rumors online the last few days about IU getting some elite guards soon. We shall see but the next two need to be guys who can play right away next year imo.

Reactions: susyq
Last edited:
I would assume he would start scheduling visits now that the combine list is out and he is not on it.

Not to my knowledge if they were both 6'9 I am sure we would have visits though.
Mike Woodson's vision for lineup next season..
k2JA0e.gif

It's hilarius this staff hasnt landed a shooting guard with the ability to shoot and score.
The concerning thing is we cannot even get a visit from any of them and we have plenty of money to offer. There was all this Dingle talk and he commits to Slick Rick without taking any visits. Slick Rick still has it I dont care what anyone says about his age. I guess maybe we should just play four in and one out next year!

The concerning thing is we cannot even get a visit from any of them and we have plenty of money to offer. There was all this Dingle talk and he commits to Slick Rick without taking any visits. Slick Rick still has it I dont care what anyone says about his age. I guess maybe we should just play four in and one out next year!
Yeah. That’s what it is going to be. 4 bigs sitting in the lane… I doubt we will even make a 3 next year. I will record the lone 3 we make and play it over an over again to remember what it feels like. We will be lucky to win 5 games all year.

Yeah. That’s what it is going to be. 4 bigs sitting in the lane… I doubt we will even make a 3 next year. I will record the lone 3 we make and play it over an over again to remember what it feels like. We will be lucky to win 5 games all year.
LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT