ADVERTISEMENT

Fox & Friends calls on Trump voters to each give $80 to fund the People's Boarder Wall

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Grabien-Steve_Doocy-523599-800x430.jpg

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/fo...-trump-voters-give-80-fund-wall-peoples-wall/

Fox & Friends segment on Monday suggested that each Trump voter should give $80 to fund the president’s border wall even though he has promised Mexico would pay for it.
Just hours before President Donald Trump is set to shut down the government if he does not get border wall funding, New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin told Fox News that it was time for the president’s supporters to chip in. If the 63 million people who voted for Donald Trump each contributed $80, that would get you near the $5 billion mark.”
Goodwin added: “And I think that’s the kind of thing that needs to happen. It could be a people’s wall.”
“Like minor league baseball,” Kilmeade offered. “Buy some ads on it.”

This is just begging to be co-opted and to used to scam Trump supporters.

They can call it the Great Republican Initiative to Fund Trump's Wall.

Or G.R.I.F.T. Wall, if you will. How snappy is that!

Fox's "People's Wall" as a theme is almost as good as LBJ's ."War on Poverty"..

Fox's "People's Wall" as a theme is almost as good as LBJ's ."War on Poverty"..
Hell, I don't care. It's stupid, but if they want to spend their own money like that it's fine with me. This will free up federal funds to spend on entitlements, or the military, or special prosecutors, or infrastructure, or impeachment attorneys, or debt reduction, or something else we greatly need.

Reactions: MrBing
A boarder wall? Hmmmm....a dual use project with rooms to house boarders might be an easier sell

Errr... where do you think I got that word? :rolleyes:

He has apparently deleted that tweet since I posted it. But its not the first time he spelt it this way.
Smocking Gun:

Last edited:
Reactions: IUPaterade724
And the people that will give to this are the ones least likely to be able to afford it.

That's the normal target audience of his aspirational or really desperate market segment.

From products that customers who like to touch and live a sliver off of his 'tycoon/billionaire' lifestyle like Trump Water, Steaks; to those who want/need to learn how to get rich fast like Trump University and even took loans to pay for that course.

That's why DOJ needs to shut him down once and for all, so new concoctions of Trump schemes won't start popping up post-presidency. Handcuff the 'brand Trump' once and for all and throw away the keys.

That's the normal target audience of his aspirational or really desperate market segment.

From products that customers who like to touch and live a sliver off of his 'tycoon/billionaire' lifestyle like Trump Water, Steaks; to those who want/need to learn how to get rich fast like Trump University and even took loans to pay for that course.

That's why DOJ needs to shut him down once and for all, so new concoctions of Trump schemes won't start popping up post-presidency. Handcuff the 'brand Trump' once and for all and throw away the keys.
I saw Jr, today advertising a sale of Trump merchandise, including a candle, ornaments, bags , etc with Trump written on them . Honestly can you imagine any other president doing this? So, so very tacky.

I saw Jr, today advertising a sale of Trump merchandise, including a candle, ornaments, bags , etc with Trump written on them . Honestly can you imagine any other president doing this? So, so very tacky.

I know a few billionaire families here (in various sectors including property development/infrastructure, Finance and Gambling/Leisure); they wouldn't be caught dead doing such nick & dime stuff. Pay millions to a famous spokesperson instead.

So no need to look at his tax returns. Just need to judge based on his behaviour. He maybe a billionaire in terms of Indian rupees but then so would a few fellas here.

Last edited:
Grabien-Steve_Doocy-523599-800x430.jpg

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/fo...-trump-voters-give-80-fund-wall-peoples-wall/

This is just begging to be co-opted and to used to scam Trump supporters.

They can call it the Great Republican Initiative to Fund Trump's Wall.

Or G.R.I.F.T. Wall, if you will. How snappy is that!
That is really going to cut into the "good ole boys" welfare checks, beer money, & ammo supplies so I do not see it happening. Since the farmers are now on the dole (more so than ever) they might be able to pick up some of the slack though....

That is really going to cut into the "good ole boys" welfare checks, beer money, & ammo supplies so I do not see it happening. Since the farmers are now on the dole (more so than ever) they might be able to pick up some of the slack though....

I’m assuming the $80 per person means the wall would cost $40 and the Trump family keeps $40. There are no con men without the suckers.

Reactions: MrBing
With the WH waiving the white flag today, may well be the only way any wall is ever built. I'm pretty damn sure a Speaker Pelosi isn't going to be funding it in the next 2 years

Orange Julius Caesar needs to stop leading with his groin:

TRUMP: If I needed the votes for the wall in the House, I would have them in one session; it would be done.

PELOSI: Well, then go do it. Go do it.​

He’s going to have a rough couple of years coming up. Or, as long as he can manage to fight off the inevitable ousting (because he’s too stupid/arrogant/entitled to resign when it’s time).

Nancy walked out with his nut snack after that meeting. And she won’t give it back to him anytime soon. He’s not exactly great at dealing with strong women. And he hasn’t really had to deal with someone like her yet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw2Q8CQelLbwzAxvQ1yLHMq2&ust=1545260824200651

Apparently he threw papers after the meeting. He knew that Chuck and Nancy owned him (admitted that he’ll own a government shutdown).

Wasn’t Mexico supposed to pay for the damn wall anyway??? How is that not the first and only response when Trump throws a fit about physical wall funding? It’s not as if the Dems are anti-border security.

Also, if a “big beautiful 40 foot wall” was a good solution, don’t you think the border area politicians would be all over it? They’re not. They realize that it’s not a goo usage of funds. There’s better ways to police the border.

Reactions: Rockfish1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT