ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Trump Does It Again

I like Modern family, but haven’t seen enough. What I’ve seen doesn’t begin to compare to Sunny.
Without giving it much thought:
1) Sunny
2) Arrested Development
3) Curb
4) Seinfeld

3 and 4 are up in the air for me. Family Guy might be better.

Sadly, Arrested Development only went for five seasons. I don’t know how it didn’t go longer. And I agree it’s one of the best. Also agree about Curb Your Enthusiasm.

i dono, seems like some serious liberals here

I know zero people who have even an inkling of private support for black lives matter, and I deal with a lot of people in the Indianapolis biz community as does my family. This is one example
I get that. It’s what made me quit posting. I support everyone. I want everyone to be happy. I want everything to be fair. But, I want as much for my family as I can possibly get. Do I support everything that is going on right now? Yes. Does it worry me sick? Yes. Can you even begin to compare a Trump rally to people who are yearning to truly be free? No.

1. Tim & Eric

2. The Simpsons

3. Always Sunny

4. Workaholics

5. American Dad
I noticed your picture too. Ok. I’ll watch that. Is it called Tim and Erick? I know who they are. I watched their movie numerous times and see them in stuff but don’t know about the series. I just know about Funny or Die.
I think that American Dad is the most underrated comedy and that the Simpsons are the opposite. I watched them for years, but the show never seemed to get past the juvenile level. I could definitely be wrong. I gave up on it.
Workaholics is awesome. I can’t put it on my list, but it’s great.

I noticed your picture too. Ok. I’ll watch that. Is it called Tim and Erick? I know who they are. I watched their movie numerous times and see them in stuff but don’t know about the series. I just know about Funny or Die.
I think that American Dad is the most underrated comedy and that the Simpsons are the opposite. I watched them for years, but the show never seemed to get past the juvenile level. I could definitely be wrong. I gave up on it.
Workaholics is awesome. I can’t put it on my list, but it’s great.

watch Tim and Eric awesome show, great job. Tim Heidecker is the funniest person in America, the world. The show used to be available on Hulu, supposedly coming to hbomax soon but plenty of clips on YouTube.

the Simpsons deff isn’t what it used to be but in its glory days pretty hard to beat

american dad really is pretty great, the writing is far more clever than family guy which is funny in its own right

watch Tim and Eric awesome show, great job. Tim Heidecker is the funniest person in America, the world. The show used to be available on Hulu, supposedly coming to hbomax soon but plenty of clips on YouTube.

the Simpsons deff isn’t what it used to be but in its glory days pretty hard to beat

american dad really is pretty great, the writing is far more clever than family guy which is funny in its own right
Can't carry Mr. Show's jockstrap.

I don’t see him as an idiot. Everything he does is look over here not over there. I believe he knows very well what he’s doing. He’s evil.

Trump often seems and has historically seemed, to be a comic character - we all laugh at his antics, his words, and I'm frequently guilty of this myself. But it doesn't actually help at all, I think.

Take his tweets' responses for example -- even if they are anti-Trump, are effectively actually helping him out.

I think the first half dozen responses are just shitty anti-Trump memes and you have to scroll through a lot to find someone who is actually challenging what he says with evidence. To the casual viewer, it just looks like a mob who are shouting over him which plays nicely into his rhetoric that his critics are fake and overreacting.

If you didn't know that he was talking bullshit in a specific tweet you wouldn't know it judging by the responses that all reuse the same crappy "Two Hands to Drink" memes.

This is the con-man who's responsible for stealing hundreds of billions of dollars but apparently the most pressing issue is how he walks down a ramp.

I genuinely believe that some of these anti-Trump responses are from his people trying to dilute the critical messaging.

He is the ultimate snake charmer where one hand distracts the snake whilst the other hand actually catches the snake and the objective.

Trump often seems and has historically seemed, to be a comic character - we all laugh at his antics, his words, and I'm frequently guilty of this myself. But it doesn't actually help at all, I think.

Take his tweets' responses for example -- even if they are anti-Trump, are effectively actually helping him out.

I think the first half dozen responses are just shitty anti-Trump memes and you have to scroll through a lot to find someone who is actually challenging what he says with evidence. To the casual viewer, it just looks like a mob who are shouting over him which plays nicely into his rhetoric that his critics are fake and overreacting.

If you didn't know that he was talking bullshit in a specific tweet you wouldn't know it judging by the responses that all reuse the same crappy "Two Hands to Drink" memes.

This is the con-man who's responsible for stealing hundreds of billions of dollars but apparently the most pressing issue is how he walks down a ramp.

I genuinely believe that some of these anti-Trump responses are from his people trying to dilute the critical messaging.

He is the ultimate snake charmer where one hand distracts the snake whilst the other hand actually catches the snake and the objective.
So we agree?

He’s a corrupt mentally unfit imbecile. There’s no plan. He’s just lurching uncontrollably because he’s a corrupt mentally unfit imbecile. If you assume he’s a corrupt mentally unfit imbecile, everything he does makes sense.

Trump shouldn’t have been allowed in the White House on a visitor’s pass, but 63 million Americans thought it’d be a good idea to put a malignant cartoon character in there, and over 90 percent of Republicans still think that was a good idea. This is a problem separate and apart from the corrupt mentally unfit imbecile.

Reactions: Circlejoe
So we agree?

yes.

The fascinating* thing about Trump is he's basically the ultimate evolution of modern capitalism. If you got into a Jules Verne time machine and went to the future to see what the end of the human story looks like, it'd be Donald Trump.

By that I mean, when people laugh about the fact he doesn't know anything about history, or geography, or politics, it's not because he's ignorant - it's because he doesn't care. And will do whatever it takes to fulfil that objective/void.

He's learnt to completely disregard anything that doesn't have the sole aim of putting money in his pocket. He'd happily leave his kids in a burning building unless they had money in their pockets.

He doesn't care about the difference between the Atlantic or Pacific oceans, because it doesn't make him money. He doesn't care about the dangers of a solar eclipse, because it doesn't have anything to do with money.

It's like someone replaced the singularity at the centre of a black hole with his wallet. Nothing can escape it - not love, not knowledge, not physical appearance or mental wellness, not fashion, form or art or beauty.

* fascinating because I can analyse from a distance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrison
yes.

The fascinating* thing about Trump is he's basically the ultimate evolution of modern capitalism. If you got into a Jules Verne time machine and went to the future to see what the end of the human story looks like, it'd be Donald Trump.

By that I mean, when people laugh about the fact he doesn't know anything about history, or geography, or politics, it's not because he's ignorant - it's because he doesn't care. And will do whatever it takes to fulfil that objective/void.

He's learnt to completely disregard anything that doesn't have the sole aim of putting money in his pocket. He'd happily leave his kids in a burning building unless they had money in their pockets.

He doesn't care about the difference between the Atlantic or Pacific oceans, because it doesn't make him money. He doesn't care about the dangers of a solar eclipse, because it doesn't have anything to do with money.

It's like someone replaced the singularity at the centre of a black hole with his wallet. Nothing can escape it - not love, not knowledge, not physical appearance or mental wellness, not fashion, form or art or beauty.

* fascinating because I can analyse from a distance.
I agree with the point you’re making; not exactly what you say but the meat and potatoes.

He’s a corrupt mentally unfit imbecile. There’s no plan. He’s just lurching uncontrollably because he’s a corrupt mentally unfit imbecile. If you assume he’s a corrupt mentally unfit imbecile, everything he does makes sense.

Trump shouldn’t have been allowed in the White House on a visitor’s pass, but 63 million Americans thought it’d be a good idea to put a malignant cartoon character in there, and over 90 percent of Republicans still think that was a good idea. This is a problem separate and apart from the corrupt mentally unfit imbecile.

He is opportunistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT