ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis out

maybe he's aiming to butter up Trump and be his VP choice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier

maybe he's aming to butter up Trump and be his VP choice
Not a chance. Career is over. Probably good for Dems as currently there is no definitive successor to Trump. Ron literally could've walked right into the WH 5 years from now. DeFinished.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It will be interesting to see what he does once he’s termed out as Gov. He’s still so young. Would be a shame to waste such executive talent. Going back to the House seems so lame. Senate run probably.

In my dreams he relocates to Illinois and runs against Jelly Belly Pritzker.

I disagree with those that they he should have waited until 2028. There’s no telling what the circumstances and tenor of the country will be at that time, and two years out of office is a good chunk of time.

Exhibit #2.
i told my daughter yesterday that we're back on the trump train son. we're gonna make america great again. she goes oh my god what do you mean. he wants to be president again? and i go hell yeahhhhhhh. i'm ordering us hats!! and she goes well what about biden. i go he's running too. she verbatim goes:

I can't do this.

LOL. i'm uncertain what she think she has to do but i suspect she eloquently albeit unintentionally captured the spirit of the country

Not a chance. Career is over. Probably good for Dems as currently there is no definitive successor to Trump. Ron literally could've walked right into the WH 5 years from now. DeFinished.
I bet he's back in 28'. This was attempt was a warm up, practice game if you will.

Reactions: DANC
Don’t you hate on Ron. I campaigned to get you back on here. Mods? Where are you? I was wrong. Send dbm back on a vacation.
I don't think you truly understand how bad the base hates that man. They would literally vote for Kamala or Michelle in 2028 instead. Not kidding.

i told my daughter yesterday that we're back on the trump train son. we're gonna make america great again. she goes oh my god what do you mean. he wants to be president again? and i go hell yeahhhhhhh. i'm ordering us hats!! and she goes well what about biden. i go he's running too. she verbatim goes:

I can't do this.

LOL. i'm uncertain what she think she has to do but i suspect she eloquently albeit unintentionally captured the spirit of the country
You call your daughter son? ;)

19 March, 2024.

Haley beats Trump in Ohio primary.
haley doesn't have a chance. maybe haley and manchin should team up as a third party? both would have to compromise considerably but for the betterment of the country?

I don't think you truly understand how bad the base hates that man. They would literally vote for Kamala or Michelle in 2028 instead. Not kidding.
All because Trump thinks he was disloyal to HIM. So of course, all of you slavishly devoted Trumpsters think the same. What former Trump loyalist that dared to question him don't you hate? If he divorced his wife, you'd hate her. If Don Jr. decided his dad shouldn't be President again, you'd hate him. This is all obvious stuff.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
haley doesn't have a chance. maybe haley and manchin should team up as a third party? both would have to compromise considerably but for the bettermnet of the country?
Two months is a long time in politics. A lot can change, particularly as Trump’s legal issues continue to fester and, likely, mount. With Haley solely in his sites, Trump is likely to go a step too far with his hot-mess rhetoric.

All Haley has to do is point to the present and future polls about Trump v. Biden and Haley v. Biden and say . . . .”scoreboard.”

It is interesting that he decided to endorse Trump, when he could have declined to endorse anyone. I don't believe Christie has.

Bird brain has her shot now. If she's still around by the Illinois primary I'll vote for her. Down to 1v1 after the first state, no one can ever say the field was too crowded for her.

If she gets smoked......... then the GOP is definitely a much different party that it was 8 years ago.

All Haley has to do is point to the present and future polls about Trump v. Biden and Haley v. Biden and say . . . .”scoreboard.”
the legal won't matter. the GA prosecutor is an idiot. The NY case is stupid. The docs case in the southern dist will have someone on the jury who will say hell biden had them to and let him off and the DC case will be a stacked dem jury. no one cares about the legal imo.

i think polls and scoreboard is exactly what she shoudl do. over and over and over and over. i would sign on to trump for the rest of his life if it guaranteed no biden and no woke progressives. so if she can demonstrate how she has a greater shot of beating biden that's a winner for all of those like myself who believe this election has zero to do with trump and everything to do with a referendum on what biden and hte left did to our country

19 March, 2024.

Haley beats Trump in Ohio primary.
I'm assuming that is sarcasm. Trump is like a god in Ohio. A battleground state that he's won by almost 10 points 2 elections in a row. Meanwhile, Nikki will lose SC by 40 points.

It is interesting that he decided to endorse Trump, when he could have declined to endorse anyone. I don't believe Christie has.

Bird brain has her shot now. If she's still around by the Illinois primary I'll vote for her. Down to 1v1 after the first state, no one can ever say the field was too crowded for her.

If she gets smoked......... then the GOP is definitely a much different party that it was 8 years ago.
She's down by 60 in a one on one. All of the Desantis support will go to Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT