ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis out

Only Trump.
No polls show Haley has a far better shot. She will get pubs, Dems, independents, AND will neutralize the galvanizing impact of trump getting Dems to vote. Dems will have low turnout

Biden is the number one threat to the American normalcy and dream and should be all of our enemy number one. He’s a danger to what we built. Haley is the answer

No polls show Haley has a far better shot. She will get pubs, Dems, independents, AND will neutralize the galvanizing impact of trump getting Dems to vote. Dems will have low turnout

Biden is the number one threat to the American normalcy and dream and should be all of our enemy number one. He’s a danger to what we built. Haley is the answer
And, if there is any halfway-effective third party effort, that will hurt Biden.

It is interesting that he decided to endorse Trump, when he could have declined to endorse anyone. I don't believe Christie has.

Bird brain has her shot now. If she's still around by the Illinois primary I'll vote for her. Down to 1v1 after the first state, no one can ever say the field was too crowded for her.

If she gets smoked......... then the GOP is definitely a much different party that it was 8 years ago.
Tell us you're Trumpster without saying you're a Trumpster. Trump called her "bird brain" and it was stupid when he did it. It's more stupid when you repeat it. Once again, calling the candidates names is an offense worthy of banning. Haven't you been banned a few times already?

Last edited:
She's down by 60 in a one on one. All of the Desantis support will go to Trump.

Yet she's up on Biden by double digits in the general while Trump is basically even. Biden is even more unpopular than Trump was at this point and that should tell you something. Trump will lose bigly. One conviction in any of the cases and he loses even more bigly. Why you insist on backing the loser is a mystery to me.

Tell us you're Trumpster without saying you're a Trumpster. Trump called her "bird brain" and it was stupid when he did it. It's more stupid when you repeat it. Once again, calling the candidates names is a offense worthy of banning. Haven't you been banned a few times already?
He's got a different name now.

This is a fact, and he will not face facts. Can't stand those pesky things.

That would truly MAGA

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

I'd

I'd vote Haley over Biden in a heartbeat. There is not a person alive I can think of I'd pick Trump over. I guess I am not alone.

Not saying Trump can't beat Biden, but I know 100 percent Haley would.

I'd
I'd vote Haley over Biden in a heartbeat. There is not a person alive I can think of I'd pick Trump over. I guess I am not alone.

Not saying Trump can't beat Biden, but I know 100 percent Haley would.
And I would vote for a moderate Dem over trump or Haley

Reactions: BCCHoosier
And who is that all-elusive unicorn?
People say Shapiro (caved on school choice) or Beshear. In reality, the most moderate the Dems can put forward at this point is Pritzker or Whitmer and even they might not be enough.

I don't know that Gavin Newsome has a political ideology any more than Patrick Bateman did.

It was disastrous. He actually polled higher than Trump at the beginning and squandered it. I'd have been happy to vote for him, but he made blunder after blunder.
Oh I don't disagree. He's now got 4 years to review and undergo serious training. I bet he develops a better brand over the next 4 yrs. We'll see, I could be wrong.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
@BradStevens This is why BHE's post was fine. Look at Trump's comments, and tell me with a straight face it doesn't look like BHE was spot on.
I really don’t care one way or the other. I’d prefer the rule be you can’t name call other posters. But your logic makes sense.

I see the Michelle Obama stuff differently though. That takes aim at her and also any other woman who doesn’t meet the current physical traits men might find feminine. It’s gross on a lot of levels and I don’t think she deserves it.

maybe he's aming to butter up Trump and be his VP choice
This

He figures as VP he can take over if Trump croaks or goes to prison

By far his best chance

What does the base say about Haley? Do you see the base in the room with you right now?

Dbm reminds me a lot of this Goodwill janitor that used to clean my office. He was a hardcore dedicated Republican that always wore political buttons, usually mocking Dems. He once ran for mayor of Indy. He would scream at you about the evils of Nancy Pelosi while emptying your garbage can by your desk.

Last edited:
I really don’t care one way or the other. I’d prefer the rule be you can’t name call other posters. But your logic makes sense.

I see the Michelle Obama stuff differently though. That takes aim at her and also any other woman who doesn’t meet the current physical traits men might find feminine. It’s gross on a lot of levels and I don’t think she deserves it.
I would love for the standard here to be no one is ever a dick to anyone else, but as long as we have a poster who is willing to create a hundred new handles per hour in order to evade the mods, that's our standard for behavior.

She's down by 60 in a one on one. All of the Desantis support will go to Trump.

Not all DeSantis support. I would've voted DeSantis but now I'm throwing in with bird brain. So that's one.

We may be surprised how much DeSantis support Haley picks up. Doesn't matter though. She needs all of it and then some.

Dbm reminds me a lot of this Goodwill janitor that used to clean my office. He was a hardcore dedicated Republican that always wore political buttons, usually mocking Dems. He once ran for mayor of Indy. He would scream at you about the evils of Nancy Pelosi while emptying your garbage can by your desk.
Sounds like Stoll’s IT guy. Maybe same guy.

I would love for the standard here to be no one is ever a dick to anyone else, but as long as we have a poster who is willing to create a hundred new handles per hour in order to evade the mods, that's our standard for behavior.
So liberals on the board can say whatever they want including opening rooting for a Republican President to die but if a Trump supporter makes a sarcastic comment about a former first lady it's a ban? Got it. Just wanted to make sure I know the rules.

It's called flooding the zone. The dirty little secret is you don't even need to use a real email.

So liberals on the board can say whatever they want including opening rooting for a Republican President to die but if a Trump supporter makes a sarcastic comment about a former first lady it's a ban? Got it. Just wanted to make sure I know the rules.

Not quite, but close enough.

No, that's not at all what it is, and if you think that's what it is, you're an idiot.

Farva can do whatever he wants because he beat the system, and he has nothing better to do in his sad life than be a troll here. The rest of you need to behave.

Read somewhere that Trump never gave Michelle Obama a nickname because her approval ratings have always been too high.

Ladoga worked for Goodwill?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT