ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis blocked my covid-19 vaccination Friday.

"The" dictionary is not now "banned" in "parts" of the state.

ONE school district pulled ALL the books from their shelves to review them. The dictionary was pulled for "review," too. That's not banning "the" dictionary, and it is ONE school.

This kind of hyperbole harms your argument.

Don't worry, his Republican wife is a fiction too.

Reactions: jet812
What's so freakin' funny about long COVID? My 27-yo daughter is still hyper-fatigued, 2 years later.

Yeah I know several people, including my sister who are having bad, bad symptoms. It sucks. It’s one thing to have it over in a week, but something else to have symptoms two years later with no end in sight. One of my girls lost her sense of taste and it has not come back two years later. That would be miserable.

Hmmm…

Hmmm…

I don't care what you call it, but my wife is going on three years without taste or smell.

That's a curse and a blessing all in the same, if you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
Sounds like it's either bound to return imminently, or she's been lying to you

She's definitely not lying.

She'll eat things she's never liked before without hesitation. It's kind of annoying if we go out because she doesn't care what we have, she can't taste it.

Her smell is also gone. There have been a couple times where things have been in the oven a bit to long and she had no idea (she wasn't cooking, it was my middle kid, who is still learning). Lets just say the food was dark when they came out and we ended up ordering takeout instead.

She'll eat things she's never liked before without hesitation. It's kind of annoying if we go out because she doesn't care what we have, she can't taste it.

Her smell is also gone. There have been a couple times where things have been in the oven a bit to long and she had no idea (she wasn't cooking, it was my middle kid, who is still learning). Lets just say the food was dark when they came out and we ended up ordering takeout instead.

That is bad

f7f46540-3be4-4aee-a218-95609f359db6_text.gif

Has the loss of taste and smell surpressed her appetite?

"tRusT tHe sCiENce." Derp.

“The beauty of our immune system is that those who recover from an infection are protected if and when they are re-exposed. This has been known since the Athenian Plague of 430 BC—but it is no longer known at Harvard,” he wrote. “Three prominent Harvard faculty coauthored the now infamous ‘consensus’ memorandum in The Lancet, questioning the existence of Covid-acquired immunity. By continuing to mandate the vaccine for students with a prior Covid infection, Harvard is de facto denying 2,500 years of science.”

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT