ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Eligible for My 5th Vaccination/Second Booster

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
From the CNN:

"The US Food and Drug Administration has expanded the emergency use authorization of the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines to allow adults age 50 and older to get a second booster as early as four months after their first booster dose of any Covid-19 vaccine.

The move extends the availability of additional boosters to healthy older adults. The FDA had previously allowed additional shots for anyone 12 years of age or older who was severely immune deficient. This group of people can now receive a three-dose primary series and two boosters -- a total of five doses."

5 free shots! Who could say no?

Well, the CNN notes that the CDC is wavering and may issue a "maybe." Because they are always helpful.

Should I get me some more Moderna? Or stay home until the Covid is declared dead? Or some yet-to-be-announced Option 3?

I trust the Water Cooler to advise me.

Go.

Read The CNN here if you can or will:

From the CNN:

"The US Food and Drug Administration has expanded the emergency use authorization of the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines to allow adults age 50 and older to get a second booster as early as four months after their first booster dose of any Covid-19 vaccine.

The move extends the availability of additional boosters to healthy older adults. The FDA had previously allowed additional shots for anyone 12 years of age or older who was severely immune deficient. This group of people can now receive a three-dose primary series and two boosters -- a total of five doses."

Well, the CNN notes that the CDC is wavering and may issue a "maybe." Because they are always helpful.

Should I get me some more Moderna? Or stay home until the Covid is declared dead? Or some yet-to-be-announced Option 3?

Go.

Did I get ripped-off again?

I got two Modernas and a booster. By my Indiana math, that’s three shots. If I’m supposed to get a fifth, where the hell’s my fourth?

Reactions: hoot1
From the CNN:

Go.

We gotta keep the serfs scared of Covid so we can keep unsecure mail voting going.

It's from his quote, which implies that if you haven't already been vaxxed, the new sequence is 3 primary doses plus 2 boosters
My reading of the FDA guidelines is the "severely immune deficit" would be eligible for up to 5 shots.

Guess MTOTF fits this criteria.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockport Zebra
Colorado has mail in voting available for all with no issues with security.

Look past your propaganda.
Do people have to actually request the ballot or do they automatically send them out to everyone, 10-15% on average who don't even live in the state anymore or are otherwise ineligible to vote? Do they actually match the signatures? What's the typical rejection rate?

Do people have to actually request the ballot or do they automatically send them out to everyone, 10-15% on average who don't even live in the state anymore or are otherwise ineligible to vote? Do they actually match the signatures? What's the typical rejection rate?
They are already sent out and in an effort to improve efficiency, there are two option. 1) its prepopulated for you 2) they have someone fill it out for you and take it to the drop box. It's easier than ever!

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
From the CNN:

Go.

Are you magnetic yet?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
vaccination 1 +
vaccination 2 +
booster 1
= 3

How are you getting up to 5?
I'm immuno-compromised.

So the first 2 were the normal prescription, then CDC said immuno-folks should get a third, then CDC said err'body should get a booster.

Now FDA says another booster is advisable - maybe for err'body and definetely maybe for immuno-folks, but CDC is still pondering.

Reactions: outside shooter
Which end of the magnet? The one that is attracted to the other or the one that repels? 🤣 🤣 🤣
I see what you did there.

I'll ask them ... later

2015-06-16-1434485723-3782343-womenfawningoverman-thumb.jpg

From the CNN:

Go.

Have you tried head butting a railroad spike?

From the CNN:

Go.

why isn't everyone involved with the operation and funding of that lab in prison?

Reactions: NPT and 76-1
I see what you did there.

I'll ask them ... later

2015-06-16-1434485723-3782343-womenfawningoverman-thumb.jpg
It doesn’t matter which 🧲 pole you think you are … the opposite pole will come to you.

I’d hold out for the older J&J technology booster were I you, some of he studies that show the mRNA can change your DNA 🧬 sounded scary enough. There is also the outcome that too many shots have a diminishing effect.
Maybe wait for the next J&J on a novel strain, and not the original one.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
It doesn’t matter which 🧲 pole you think you are … the opposite pole will come to you.

I’d hold out for the older J&J technology booster were I you, some of he studies that show the mRNA can change your DNA 🧬 sounded scary enough. There is also the outcome that too many shots have a diminishing effect.
mRNA vaccines, including the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, do not use any form of live virus-like more traditional vaccines. They both utilize a technology called messenger RNA (mRNA). With this technology, a small piece of the virus’s genetic material instructs cells in the body to make the virus’s distinctive “spike” protein. After a person is vaccinated, their body produces copies of the spike protein, which does not cause disease, but rather triggers the immune system to learn to react defensively, producing an immune response against COVID-19.

mRNA vaccines do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way. The mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA (genetic material) is kept. In addition, the cell breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished using the instructions.

mRNA vaccines can be developed more quickly and easily. The process of making the vaccine can be standardized and scaled up at a faster pace, making development much faster than traditional vaccines. mRNA vaccines instruct your body how to fight off the virus that causes COVID-19, without ever exposing you to the virus itself.

mRNA technology has been studied for decades and been studied for viruses including influenza, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus. Future mRNA vaccines could allow one vaccine to provide your body with protection against multiple diseases.

...the mRNA can change your DNA
Pick up a high school biology textbook and read about what mRNA is and what it does. Hint: it does NOT alter DNA. It is a coded recipe for the ribosome to make a protein. The ribosome reads it, gets to work, and then the mRNA is gone in hours.

Pick up a high school biology textbook and read about what mRNA is and what it does. Hint: it does NOT alter DNA. It is a coded recipe for the ribosome to make a protein. The ribosome reads it, gets to work, and then the mRNA is gone in hours.
It's the BeyondMeat of vaccines.

I’ll admit I didn’t fact check the news reader sound byte reporting the Swedish University studies claiming the alteration… in what turns out to be an artificial setting. My apologies.

Never-the-less, my experience with my mRNA shots (my arm hurt at days longer than I expected after my last shot) and reading that the mRMA vaccines can escape the deltoid, I prefer the J&J flu shot technology for any booster to another mRNA shot.

I strolled into Walgreens today…filled out my paperwork…and had my 2nd booster in 5 mins. No appointment. I came home and ran 5 miles on the treadmill. No side effects at all.

That Biden is one sick mofo to try keeping the population alive!!!! How DARE he do that!

Reactions: IU_Hickory

^^^Gets his info from Dr. Facebook

I strolled into Walgreens today…filled out my paperwork…and had my 2nd booster in 5 mins. No appointment. I came home and ran 5 miles on the treadmill. No side effects at all.

That Biden is one sick mofo to try keeping the population alive!!!! How DARE he do that!
And the bill gates tattoo tracker is a nice bonus

Reactions: DrHoops

Congrats, months more of virtue signaling for you!🙄

Congrats, months more of virtue signaling for you!🙄
Aaaaand back on planet Earth, I’m getting vaccinated and boosted because of a deadly global pandemic that’s killed more than 1,000,000 Americans. Somehow a vaccination gets you angry, which is incredibly odd.

You be you, though. Just stay away from the ICU when you aren’t able to breath, because people who go to doctors and hospitals are suckers, man! Assemble your “prayer warriors” and don’t forget your Go Fund Me Page so they can stick you in the ground at other people’s expense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT