ADVERTISEMENT

COVID treatment

Shorter NPT: I'm butthurt because people won't stop saying DJT is an asshole.,,even me.

Tell you what...tell the asshole to take me off his spam email list, and I'll forget about him in about 2 minutes. :)
You know what I started getting some stuff about supporting Trump and I put a filter in my Gmail to send it directly to trash... like I do for about any poliical email I get.

Shorter BV: I don't have the ability to talk about anything besides Trump or insult someone so that is what I do.

I don't like Biden either but I have NOT started on thread on him because there are other things that are more enjoyable to discuss (if possible without Trump being brought in).

You know what I started getting some stuff about supporting Trump and I put a filter in my Gmail to send it directly to trash... like I do for about any poliical email I get.

Shorter BV: I don't have the ability to talk about anything besides Trump or insult someone so that is what I do.

I don't like Biden either but I have NOT started on thread on him because there are other things that are more enjoyable to discuss (if possible without Trump being brought in).
Thanks for the tip on the email...the only thing worth reading in your post(s).
(Notice who I did not mention?)

Thanks for the tip on the email...the only thing worth reading in your post(s).
(Notice who I did not mention?)
I'm one ahead of you. 😁

Seriously if you get a lot of unwanted mail it's easy in gmail to filter it out... don't know about the others. I probably have 30 filters in mine because someone gets your email and they think if they send you two or three a day it's bound to help their business. If you don't want to give a place your real email send it to xxxx@mailinator.com where xxxx can be essentially anything and then you can go there and check it. Just remember that it won't stay there long before it's deleted.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I promise I'm not obsessed with him.

But when he still has blind support from something like 40-45% of the voters, still controls or at least influences all the GOP nominations for House and Senate, and still is the Republican shoo-in as Presidential nominee in 2024, I don't see how he can be ignored either.
Denial is powerful in you.

Root cause = China

The original post that started the tangent was just that china was the cause of the delayed response. I think it is fair game to mention other causes.

Plus, i have no expectation that china cares about American lives. I would however expect our own government to protect us from threats foreign and domestic or at least do everything in their power to do so.

The original post that started the tangent was just that china was the cause of the delayed response. I think it is fair game to mention other causes.

Plus, i have no expectation that china cares about American lives. I would however expect our own government to protect us from threats foreign and domestic or at least do everything in their power to do so.
That could be a whole different discussion... it has nothing to do with new treatments they are working on.

ADVERTISEMENT