ADVERTISEMENT

Dems vote down aid to Israel stand-alone package

They'd be debating and voting 24/7/365. Sounds like a reasonable thing but it's not practical.
Compared to the totally effective tit for tat we have now… $35trillion debit… the only GD thing that slows it all is when they debate FOREVER!!!!
You’re correct when you say your republican gov left you.
And before you what about Trump. He didn’t do anything but add to it.
Devided gov with single issue voting!!!
Or gallows for Pelosi and Schumer. Your pick

Compared to the totally effective tit for tat we have now… $35trillion debit… the only GD thing that slows it all is when they debate FOREVER!!!!
You’re correct when you say your republican gov left you.
And before you what about Trump. He didn’t do anything but add to it.
Devided gov with single issue voting!!!
Or gallows for Pelosi and Schumer. Your pick
I just told you it wasn't practical. That's true.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I just told you it wasn't practical. That's true.
You literally are a Romnuplican. it never made sense to me before.
When they hang Pelosi, you will bitch that the rope was from Honduras and that is wrong. Because you are a pub damnit ! and you really mean it. I think we ALL understand now. Glad you are on team America !

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You literally are a Romnuplican. it never made sense to me before.
When they hang Pelosi, you will bitch that the rope was from Honduras and that is wrong. Because you are a pub damnit ! and you really mean it. I think we ALL understand now. Glad you are on team America !
I know I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

Many things I disagree with DanC on, but he isn't that. Some of the others on this board I wonder about. It isn't all the war aid opponents, but there are/were a couple who seem to find a way to bring a lot of Kremlin-sourced theories here.
I disagree, just like most of the gop.

Many things I disagree with DanC on, but he isn't that. Some of the others on this board I wonder about. It isn't all the war aid opponents, but there are/were a couple who seem to find a way to bring a lot of Kremlin-sourced theories here.
It was a joke.

Would it have helped had I couched it in a penis joke? Seems to entertain Dream Team crowd.
(That too was a joke.)

I don't think DANC is pro-Putin, but he is anti-aid to Ukraine, which is very pro-Putin. He's pro-aid to Israel, and he's trying to make this one dimensional funding bill a partisan issue, when it was clearly defeated on both sides of the aisle. The Speaker can't keep his side of the aisle in tow, which has been proven multiple times in this past week.

It's nice to see politics work that way, with some legislators actually voting their own mind.

Reactions: Willdog7
It was a joke.

Would it have helped had I couched it in a penis joke? Seems to entertain Dream Team crowd.
(That too was a joke.)

I don't think DANC is pro-Putin, but he is anti-aid to Ukraine, which is very pro-Putin. He's pro-aid to Israel, and he's trying to make this one dimensional funding bill a partisan issue, when it was clearly defeated on both sides of the aisle. The Speaker can't keep his side of the aisle in tow, which has been proven multiple times in this past week.

It's nice to see politics work that way, with some legislators actually voting their own mind.
It would be nice if you actually read my posts.

It was a joke.

(That too was a joke.)

Danc is on record that he wants military aid for Ukraine.

God I feel dirty now.

Sorry, but you're not objective when it comes to anything related to Trump. You're just not.
I am far more objective about Trump than either the maga crew or the average Dem.

Far more.

I have posters from both sides calling me either a Trumper nutjob or a Progressive nutjob. I hurt everyone's feels.

NO they did not bomb themselves.
Mr Willdog. What if a group of murderers (Hamas) were to take shelter in a school (Gaza) and surrounded themselves with innocents and hostages.

Would the rational response be to flatten said school with a missile to take out the murderers?

Last edited:
Mr Willdog. What if a group of murderers (Hamas) were to take shelter in a school (Gaza) and surrounded themselves with innocents and hostages.

Would the rational response be to flatten said school with a missile to take out the murderers?
It does not take killing 28k to get at them, I'M Sorry.

It does not take killing 28k to get at them, I'M Sorry.
i think you have an agenda but i do agree the killing going on is crazy with kids. The usa both parties bloodsheed is crazy. The usa can never get away period and is always involved with this nonsense. Started with bush and has never stopped. God help us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT