ADVERTISEMENT

Democracy saved by Republican VP

Stop reading these tell all, WH gossip rag books and grow up people.

And yes that applies to people getting worked up about wokester Milley.

Reactions: Bill4411
More detailed accounts I've read said it took a lot of convincing, that Pence was actually looking for a loophole he could use to do Trump's bidding and that Quayle had to repeatedly tell him that none existed.
And while I'd bet the farm that Trump won the election if you counted only legal votes sending it back to the states in question made no sense to me. The entire issue of the 2020 election, to me, was if a mail in ballot said "John Smith" on it the question is was John Smith the one who actually filled out the ballot? The only way to know that is to match the signatures and that would take months. That's assuming you had all the forensic experts in place already to conduct the audit which they didn't.

There are other issues as many people almost certainly voted more than once. Several on my family received multiple ballots and the rejection rate was near zero so we know they didn't check for fraud. Also, was the voter still alive and legal to vote in the state they voted. But the bottom line is, by January 6 it was far too late.

And while I'd bet the farm that Trump won the election if you counted only legal votes sending it back to the states in question made no sense to me. The entire issue of the 2020 election, to me, was if a mail in ballot said "John Smith" on it the question is was John Smith the one who actually filled out the ballot? The only way to know that is to match the signatures and that would take months. That's assuming you had all the forensic experts in place already to conduct the audit which they didn't.

There are other issues as many people almost certainly voted more than once. Several on my family received multiple ballots and the rejection rate was near zero so we know they didn't check for fraud. Also, was the voter still alive and legal to vote in the state they voted. But the bottom line is, by January 6 it was far too late.
You're an idiot.

The unsolicited mail ins is pure madness. We’re supposed to believe these dolt election counters are verifying double votes? Get the hell out of here.

With that said, you’re a moron. Trump lost and the amount of fraud that would’ve have had to happen for him to be the rightful winner is statistically near impossible.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The unsolicited mail ins is pure madness. We’re supposed to believe these dolt election counters are verifying double votes? Get the hell out of here.

With that said, you’re a moron. Trump lost and the amount of fraud that would’ve have had to happen for him to be the rightful winner is statistically near impossible.
Lol. 43K votes in 3 states. Nothing.

Trump really effed up by not sending you and your evidence to court, where he went 0-70 (with several of his own appointees presiding over cases). Or were Rudy, Lin Wood, and crew also part of the conspiracy to steal the election from Trump by refusing to bring that rock-solid information to court with them ?

Trump really effed up by not sending you and your evidence to court, where he went 0-70 (with several of his own appointees presiding over cases). Or were Rudy, Lin Wood, and crew also part of the conspiracy to steal the election from Trump by refusing to bring that rock-solid information to court with them ?
Lol. 18/19 swing counties won. That's 18 of the 19 counties that voted for the winner of every Presidential election since 1980.

12M more votes than 2016. No President in modern times has got a single larger vote total when up for reelection and not won. By contrast, Obama got 4M less votes in 2012 and still won handily.

Winning FL by 3.5 and OH and IA by 9. Don't think that's ever happened before.

Rs outregistered Ds by like 400k in PA from 2016 to 2020 and Trump got 12M more votes but still lost PA? Cmon man.

Then there's the census. 4M fewer people reported voting than votes counted. The first time that's ever happened if I'm not mistaken. It's always the other way around.

But you're so sure you won no one can inspect anything.

I’m afraid you’d lose the farm.

You libs can shut us Trumpers up forever and probably stop Trump's 2024 campaign immediately. All you have to do is allow a forensic audit in Atlanta and Philly. That would be enough. But you won't of course. I wonder why.
Aloha isn't a lib nor am I. You are doing terrible damage to conservatives everywhere with this nonsense. I truly believe that as bad as the Dems have been it's people like you that will get them re-elected.

You libs can shut us Trumpers up forever and probably stop Trump's 2024 campaign immediately. All you have to do is allow a forensic audit in Atlanta and Philly. That would be enough. But you won't of course. I wonder why.
I’m no lib.

Reactions: Circlejoe
Aloha isn't a lib nor am I. You are doing terrible damage to conservatives everywhere with this nonsense. I truly believe that as bad as the Dems have been it's people like you that will get them re-elected.
And I have a feeling dumbhoosier isn't a conservative. But he is doing damage.

This fraud nonsense is almost certainly why we have two Democratic Senators from Georgia. They convinced a significant percentage of Republicans that their votes wouldn’t count so why would they vote? They bitch about a Democratic Senate while ignoring their hand in making it happen.

This fraud nonsense is almost certainly why we have two Democratic Senators from Georgia. They convinced a significant percentage of Republicans that their votes wouldn’t count so why would they vote? They bitch about a Democratic Senate while ignoring their hand in making it happen.
oh for sure aloha. and i'm not even congruent with you as a conservative. i'm all for a populist candidate. bring it on. but not trump. not the fabricated conspiracy shit. what's vexing is i have no idea what percentage of conservatives share dbm's beliefs. as i said to bulk earlier i wonder how representative this board is of society at large

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
oh for sure aloha. and i'm not even congruent with you as a conservative. i'm all for a populist candidate. bring it on. but not trump. not the fabricated conspiracy shit. what's vexing is i have no idea what percentage of conservatives share dbm's beliefs. as i said to bulk earlier i wonder how representative this board is of society at large
Again, I'm not sure they are conservatives, but they do seem to vote for GOP, which is a major problem for Republicans.

He sure did. I have a degree from Maurer. I'm assuming Quayle and the Silver Snake were both rejected given their McKinney degrees.

Reactions: Get a grip Nancy

I don't mind conservative politics, especially on the state level. Where I am, our Republican mayor really isn't conservative, and it works just fine around here. It's why he pulls in 60% of the vote.

"Compassionate conservatives" is where I draw the line. They're as much of a problem as the wokeness on the far left. However, the MAGA bots make the compassionate conservatives look like a bunch boy scouts.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01

where Pubs lose all credibility, is in thinking that whatever cheating did take place, and no doubt there was some somewhere, that it would be more so by Dems than Pubs.

Dems will never out cheat Pubs.

Whack job.

I don't mind conservative politics, especially on the state level. Where I am, our Republican mayor really isn't conservative, and it works just fine around here. It's why he pulls in 60% of the vote.

"Compassionate conservatives" is where I draw the line. They're as much of a problem as the wokeness on the far left. However, the MAGA bots make the compassionate conservatives look like a bunch boy scouts.
You talking about the Bushes? The worst family in modern political history. I'd vote for Obama a million times before a Bush.

Reactions: Lucy01

yeah i don't want anything wedded w/ church. i just want to know the unknowable: what percentage of conservatives subscribe to dbm's beliefs

where Pubs lose all credibility, is in thinking that whatever cheating did take place, and no doubt there was some somewhere, that it would be more so by Dems than Pubs.

Dems will never out cheat Pubs.
A few months ago I looked at the Georgia state web site and every Georgia officeholder was a Republican save one, who claimed to have become an independent. So the Republican theory is that Republican officeholders in Georgia cheated so that Democrat Biden and two Democrat Senators could win.

Another thing that makes the GOP look foolish is that the number of claimed instances of cheating they come up with is numerically tiny, not enough to change the outcome even if they could prove it.

Does your state check the signatures of all the people who show up in person and sign the voter pollbook before voting on election day? That's the same issue you raised for mail in ballots.

Did you personally observe any mailed ballots that did not have a barcode? Barcodes keep a person from voting more than once. https://www.cnet.com/news/mail-in-voting-fraud-is-nearly-impossible-to-commit/

Is it legal in your state for you to have access to your relatives' mail in ballots? If you touched, read or examined your relatives' ballots without following certain procedures, you may be the one that committed an election violation.

Reactions: billyhillui
Another thing that makes the GOP look foolish
Other than having the support of white supremacists, incels, Qanon, radical misogynists, religious grifters, and every snake oil salesman and con man in the world..

Ship of fools .. filled with rubes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT