ADVERTISEMENT

Debate thread

What was interesting to me is they gave Kamala 30 seconds and when she got into her tear-jerking story, they let her go like two minutes or so.

I think this is the problem scoring debates, we do not know what the targets are.
To me, at this point, it's all about introducing yourself, as a person, as a candidate, as a person who can think on their feet and so on, and a little bit in terms of your policy positions.

To me, at this point, it's all about introducing yourself, as a person, as a candidate, as a person who can think on their feet and so on, and a little bit in terms of your policy positions.
If that's the point, I say Harris and Buttigieg are the big winners. Gillibrand is doing okay, I guess. Yang is the big loser. He needed tonight, and he's striking out.

He didn't have a long Senate record that people could use against him. He was the young candidate that people thought could unify the country and the media loved him. He was a much better candidate than Hillary and won the nomination fairly. I'm not sure time would have made him better.

Hillary vs McCain would have been interesting. I believe she would have won. McCain did not excite anyone and the selection of Palin for VP was a huge mistake. I thank Obama for preventing a Hillary presidency.

I called a Hillary loss when she stood up and called 63MM Americans who vote "Deplorables". I called it right then and right there in my hotel room and ended up being correct. Obama created trump, but Hillary elected him. Own it DNC...own it,
And Trump pissed off how many millions of women when he said he just grabbed them by the p—y. But that’s ok. And if you were actually paying attention and being honest you know that’s not what she said. She said SOME. And that’s really hard to question considering the Nazis, Q, KKK, Proud Boys, and the other fringe groups that are the part of Trump’s base. Those are the deplorables she was referring to.

I don’t think there are any winners tonight. It’s way too early. But there are definitely losers. Half of the people should drop out tomorrow.

I don’t think there are any winners tonight. It’s way too early. But there are definitely losers. Half of the people should drop out tomorrow.
Winning at this point means staying in the race for the next debate. It winnows rapidly and ruthlessly. I'm still hoping Bullock works his way back in.

And Trump pissed off how many millions of women when he said he just grabbed them by the p—y. But that’s ok. And if you were actually paying attention and being honest you know that’s not what she said. She said SOME. And that’s really hard to question considering the Nazis, Q, KKK, Proud Boys, and the other fringe groups that are the part of Trump’s base. Those are the deplorables she was referring to.

Trump talking about grabbing pussies was not ok. Shame on you.

Harris gonna govern by executive order to restrict guns.

Bad move. Bad move. Gun nuts will be going crazy. Drudge headlines will be

HARRIS WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS!!!

Edit to add:

Harris just goosed the NRA membership and fundraising by 50%.

Edit to add:

yep

Edit to add:

All true and she didn't lose a single potential vote. Meanwhile she potentially gained millions of young votes.

Pete: No idea who Trump will have pissed off the worst by then.

LOL
I was all:

giphy.gif

Reactions: UncleMark
Wait, is Karen Carpenter going to call New Zealand or Europe first?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT