ADVERTISEMENT

Little Sunday Night Shout Out - Congratulations @Noodle

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
i hope you're drunker than a thousand indians and texted the gang at work you tested positive for covid. one of my best friends died of cancer last year. rabid purdue bball fan. bartended at harry's or whatever it is back in the day. not that bright tho. got an english degree from purdue. but typical they make the final four now. i hope purdue wins it all. IU admin deserves it

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
i hope you're drunker than a thousand indians and texted the gang at work you tested positive for covid. one of my best friends died of cancer last year. rabid purdue bball fan. bartended at harry's or whatever it is back in the day. not that bright tho. got an english degree from purdue. but typical they make the final four now. i hope purdue wins it all. IU admin deserves it
I actually had Duke, Purdue, Alabama and Auburn in my final four so I guess I was sort of pulling for Duke tonight. Figures everyone’s favorite team to hate craps the bed when I am sort of rooting for them.

All that said, I don’t know how I feel about the final four. I’d guess it’ll be UConn/Purdue, but I suck at betting so put all your money on NC State /Alabama.

If Purdue wins, maybe that’s the kick in the pants someone at IU needs.

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I actually had Duke, Purdue, Alabama and Auburn in my final four so I guess I was sort of pulling for Duke tonight. Figures everyone’s favorite team to hate craps the bed when I am sort of rooting for them.

All that said, I don’t know how I feel about the final four. I’d guess it’ll be UConn/Purdue, but I suck at betting so put all your money on NC State /Alabama.

Edey vs. Burns could be a true battle if they let them play.

• Love
Reactions: larsIU

Damn good picks!!! I hate duke and the nerd student body more than any school in the country.

Edey vs. Burns could be a true battle if they let them play.
I e said for 6 months. Guard eddy 90’ and never let him get with in 40’ of the basket. Play the game 4x4.
Now you cork ducks that laughed, let Purdue in the F4…. You are wrong, I’m not !!!! X1 million

UConn is going to win it all again, I think.

I'm pulling for Purdue, though. Their fan base and Painter deserve it. They've suffered enough. And they have 11 Indiana high school kids on their roster.

Go Boilers (or whatever dumb statement those stupid ****ing twats use to cheer on their shitty teams)! :)

Purdue - and the way the referees make it impossible to guard Edey - 100% do not deserve to win.

Show of hands-- should I lock this thread or delete it altogether?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

I'm pulling for Purdue, though. Their fan base and Painter deserve it. They've suffered enough. And they have 11 Indiana high school kids on their roster.

Go Boilers (or whatever dumb statement those stupid ****ing twats use to cheer on their shitty teams)! :)
I hope one of the many fat Purdue chicks step on Edey’s foot and breaks his toe this week. Hopefully, it happens at that stupid bar. I think the name is Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Shop. A lot of extra large Oompa Loompa’s hang out there.

Kangaroo Court is coming for your house.

You never root for Purdue.

Never. Ever.

Your IU card is also being revoked.

FIFY

And Edey might have one if they're calling it real tight.
I'm trying to be objective but I think what mark is saying is... Eddies mom's sisters 3rd cousins neighbor..... lived in a trailer. so..... I don't care. Eddie is hands off.
Did I get that right?

I hope one of the many fat Purdue chicks step on Edey’s foot and breaks his toe this week. Hopefully, it happens at that stupid bar. I think the name is Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Shop. A lot of extra large Oompa Loompa’s hang out there.
Edey seems like a good kid. Yeah, he gets calls. So what?

• Love
Reactions: Noodle

YOu are dead to me.

I was trying to not be hyperbolic but you’re likely right. I would love to see an Edey-less Purdue team win a title if IU is historically bad like we are. But I can’t root for an Edey team.
Exactly. I don't hate the kid, but he's bad for basketball. I didn't like watching Alcindor or Ewing, either.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

Boiler Up! Is what those dumb f’ks say. And if you don’t know, when Purdue hired Joe Tiller in the 90’s, and since he came from Wyoming they stole their Cowboy Up! Never mind that Boiler Up! makes no sense. What school steals another schools cheer?

Exactly. I don't hate the kid, but he's bad for basketball. I didn't like watching Alcindor or Ewing, either.
Alcindor. My God, just how old are you?????

What's bad for basketball is NIL, the transfer portal, and the weak NCAA that lost all control decades ago. Edey is just a player. And I think it's great for college basketball. Purdue is a different team than the rest because of Edey. I think that's fun.

I mean, not every team can display the grace, beauty, and dynamism of a Mike Woodson designed offense.

Edey seems like a good kid. Yeah, he gets calls. So what?
The very origin of what defines a "war crime", was derived from... "what ever the Canadians did"... Yea that was a ware crime. But they did it first in WW1. So they were grandfathered.
Now eddiy is getting away with the same shit.
Truth be told, if I was lurch level, 7'4" ... ugly as a goats ass. (3 letter word) I'd be 10x more obnoxious ! TRUST me, I've thought about it.
Either way... Baring a miracle, we gonna listen to PUke for a while. ..... I can not believe a bunch of orphan mishap kids all fell into the lap of CMP. This has Toy story; a christmas Carole written all over it. That little guard dude really wants to be a dentist. He need therapy.
This generation of Indiana kids that let Pure who? get like this. ... Devil spawn. end of times! Eddie should wear #666 !
And ON EASTER.... nope nope nope !!

Reactions: DANC
Bet you liked Walt Bellamy, though.
Didn't get to see him. But I don't think he's the type of player I'm talking about, one that is so dominant due to sheer size that he alters the game itself.

I'm not for banning posters... until now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT