ADVERTISEMENT

Debate thread

Only loathsome when it puts a dent in your side, right?

It’s called being fully vetted. You can do it all day. Well, guess what? So can I.

Why don’t you look into her locking down decades of pedophelia cases involving the Catholic Diocese in California? Or, should I not mention that?

http://fortune.com/2019/06/26/kamala-harris-clergy-abuse/

Sorry, when you stick your neck out to run for President, it’s all game - as you might have noticed. Or, have you?
morans.jpg

Not that anyone's asking, but a Harris-Buttigieg ticket would combine what look like the Democrats' most talented candidates. I think there'd be a lot of excitement there.
I'm fine with that. But above all else, they have to win. Beating Trump has to happen. Everything else is details.

A Pete vs. Pence debate would be delicious.

But it's still very early.

That it is. I'm content for now to let things play out.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Many times it has been asked what the left’s version of Trump would look like. To Marianne Williamson’s credit, we now have an answer. The difference is that Democrats recognize her as an incompetent know nothing, and aren’t going to form a cult around her.
But she’s just a harmless nut job. She’s not a bully, a racist, a sexual predator, lacking any form of compassion or empathy, a narcissist, and corrupt ( as far as I know). And you’re right, we aren’t going to nominate our resident nut.

Reactions: MaxCoke
There is not one thing the Democrats in the debate had to offer that would effect me! Same old message, racism, gayism, wage inequality, and what’s up with all that student debt? Don’t they teach you to pay your bills in college? Oh yeah let’s not forget that nut job that wants the government to pay for transsexual abortion.
Have you college graduates forgotten not to many years ago you couldn’t find a job. If anyone is meddling in our election, it’s our own or should I say the biased media that backs the left that meddle in our election. So far there has been nothing debated that has an effect on me or voters like me!

TRUMP 2020

He's a cycle or two too early. He needs to take residence in some state where he can run for the Senate, and look toward 2024 (maybe after Biden decides against a 2nd term) or 2028 or beyond. His time will come.

Haven't you been paying attention? Trump is going to be the president till he dies and then his son will take over. It's a family dynasty. Why do you think he's having all these meetings with Putin, Kim, and Xi?

Edit:. SARCASM

Last edited:
Can’t you just Google it, I am typing on an IPhone.

Ugh, fine. I'm just getting unreliable articles with the buzzword Marxist used every other sentence as a fear mongering tactic. Where as in the real world when are seeing a fascist movent unfolding. Maybe I'll find a reputable source but for now its a he said she said game

Im on my phone as well so the searching is taking a while.

Yea, so these articles are from the likes of 'church militant,' 'heavy,' and 'Washington Examiner.'. All with enormous slants. The only thing I took away from wasting my time is his father was a professor at Notre Dame for 29 years and was well respected. The gutter of the internet is playing tricks on you.

Last edited:
Ugh, fine. I'm just getting unreliable articles with the buzzword Marxist used every other sentence as a fear mongering tactic. Where as in the real world when are seeing a fascist movent unfolding. Maybe I'll find a reputable source but for now its a he said she said game

Im on my phone as well so the searching is taking a while.

Yea, so these articles are from the likes of 'church militant,' 'heavy,' and 'Washington Examiner.'. All with enormous slants. The only thing I took away from wasting my time is his father was a professor at Notre Dame for 29 years and was well respected. The gutter of the internet is playing tricks on you.
Didn’t it say his mother was a Marxist too?

Didn’t it say his mother was a Marxist too?

I'm sure there are news articles out there claiming so, however considering I have no idea the sources of these articles I would take it with a grain of salt. Like I said, the outlets that produced these baity articles are written for a specific biased purpose. If a reputable rag picks up on his heritage we will soon find out in the debates.

If you want a non biased run down of his life go to the wikipedia page.

Sure looks like a Marxist family to me.

7JG6XmbZTLZi93JPA

8888734-6622723-image-a-4_1548254771534.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT