ADVERTISEMENT

Little Sunday Night Shout Out - Congratulations @Noodle

Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
I’ve been praying all day and night. An example of my prayers, “Lord could you please perform the rapture by next Monday if Purdue is winning the title game? Or if that is too much to ask, maybe just treat West Lafayette and Lafayette like Sodom and Gomorrah? Thank you for answering my prayers”.

Happy Easter and congratulations. I’m really happy for you 😉

Last edited:
A monster of a rejection. Few realize that Edey has a 32 inch vertical jump.

GKDIerZWMAA8msl

Last edited:
BUT NONE OF YOU F$CKERS HAD AS GREAT OF AN EASTER AS I DID!

BTFU!
I’ll put it here bc people might think it’s funny. I’m in the car with local sports radio on. The main radio guy (been around forever) HATES soccer but is a hardcore Stl guy. He was reporting on city’s loss Saturday and goes “it was so bad we even gave up a goal after the game was over.” Extra time lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Noodle and DANC
A monster of a rejection. Few realize that Edey has a 32 inch vertical jump.

GKDIerZWMAA8msl

Being really tall can be a disadvantage. Say this as most super tall people rely on their heigth advantage and don't develope a full skill set.

Edy has worked hard over the years to become a complete player. He is in prime physical shape as proven by the way he runs the court and is never out of breath, or appears tired.

Could go on forever about him, but will add one thing. He is an excellent passer as are his teammates.

Final note on Purdue, Matt Painter is a class act and his team reflects this.

Pain. I just bought 3 tickets to the Final Four. Misery. They aren’t for me. I’m happy for some people. I guess.

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT