ADVERTISEMENT

Debate thread

I am not too worried about her, she isn't going to make the late rounds. I like Pete, Amy, Biden so far.

Disagree. She’ll be in this race for a long time. I do think she might have blown her chance to be Biden’s veep choice. She went after him very hard. I respect that she’s going for the big prize, as it would be easy for her to play softball with Biden, as she’s seen as a likely veep choice for him.

Disagree. She’ll be in this race for a long time. I do think she might have blown her chance to be Biden’s veep choice. She went after him very hard. I respect that she’s going for the big prize, as it would be easy for her to play softball with Biden, as she’s seen as a likely veep choice for him.
Won't hurt her chances as Joes Veep at all.

His inability to connect with voters of color seemed to be turning around...and then the shooting happened. That might be the event that ultimately kills his campaign. Would be a shame, but it is what it is.
He's a cycle or two too early. He needs to take residence in some state where he can run for the Senate, and look toward 2024 (maybe after Biden decides against a 2nd term) or 2028 or beyond. His time will come.

He's a cycle or two too early. He needs to take residence in some state where he can run for the Senate, and look toward 2024 (maybe after Biden decides against a 2nd term) or 2028 or beyond. His time will come.

I think so.

I like the idea of Hickenlooper and his background, but he’s one of those candidates that turns me off the more I see him.
He laid a turd tonight. I wanted to like him the same way I wanted to like Ryan. But sometimes when you open the package, the food is already rotten. Best to just throw it away and get something else.

Reactions: Morrison
Okay, I'm going to dump one last crazy thought before bed: I think it's a very real possibility that our next President is Kamala Harris.

Interesting, I just came hereto say Harris' performance was terrible news for the field, she is the only candidate who can wrap it up in 3 weeks. If I bet the market, I would bet her. California's primary move suddenly looms again.

I am not quite sure on the general. Looking at PA, OH, MI, and WI, which does she take? And don't mention FL, the Senate and Gubernatorial races last year prove FL is red.

I didn’t hear one thing they would do for a life long tax paying citizen of these United States! Real life long hard working Democrats will not vote for any of these candidates. I will vote my pocketbook, my family, my guns first every time!
Biden should have hit Harris right in the face with Willie Brown;)

Last edited:
Okay, I'm going to dump one last crazy thought before bed: I think it's a very real possibility that our next President is Kamala Harris.
She’s always been in my top tier. She’s very engaging and can be relaxed and fun when she needs to be and tough when she needs to be.

Russia is arguably even more of a threat under Putnik. How do you square that with Trumpnik likely being under Putlick's thumb? It's clear that Trump accepted tons of laundered money from Russia and basically can't afford to do anything to really upset Putin. Putin couldn't care less if Trump says blah blah about Putin, they know that's required. Bottom line, though, is Trump is a puppet whose strings can be pulled any time.

You Republicans have to pull the wool over so many of your own eyes you ought to invest in New Zealand.
I'll need to see proof that Trump is involved with Russia. Blowing up their equipment in Syria wasn't being a good comrade.

I am not a Republican. Political parties are out for themselves. Career politicians are corrupt. The longer they are in office, the more they will do to keep power.
Today he was really tough with his BFF again. Reporter asked him about elections and meddling. He turns around to Putin with a smile and says don’t meddle .Also jokes with him about fake news and the press. With a dictator who murders journalists. Oh and read the Mueller report if you need convincing if Russia.

Today he was really tough with his BFF again. Reporter asked him about elections and meddling. He turns around to Putin with a smile and says don’t meddle .Also jokes with him about fake news and the press. With a dictator who murders journalists. Oh and read the Mueller report if you need convincing if Russia.

He eloquently said that Democrats don't talk much about their faith because they respect all faiths and non-faiths but Christians who say that God somehow agrees with ripping children from their parents etc have no right to ever talk about religion ever again.

I really hope he gets the nominee. Seems like a moderate at heart that understands both sides through his experiences in life. Now...can he run a country? I'd say better than Trump, Hillary, or Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT