ADVERTISEMENT

Cuban

The question is: How much is enough?

I've had a lot of luck (and worked may ass off) and I've always kept in mind, the more I pay in taxes means the better I have done.

Paying taxes is patriotic. The same people who want the biggest, baddest, military don't want to pay for it. Sad.

Lol from some aging goofy hippy lib aligned with Tpm. Please
“Aging goofy hippy lib”. Lmao. Please indeed. I voted GOP from my first election in ‘88 until the orange demagogue. But whatever you gotta tell yourself. It’s pretty sad that the GOP continues its cult following of that loser. It should tell you something that literally dozens of Reagan staffers and cabinet members endorse Harris. Or that 40 of 44 Trump cabinet members refuse to endorse Trump.
Lose on, loser. You let me know when the GOP is actually GOP and not GOPT. It’s a cult. Long past time to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Key word being require.
Bad ideas require threatening and intimidating others for support.
Good ideas do not.

That is how a primitive society behaves, rather than an ethical civil society.
Oh, knock it off. Paying taxes has always been compulsory. I doubt you'd do it unless you were required to. My only point was that everyone should be required to have some skin in the game proportional to their station in life, and that no one with income and/or resources -- including me -- should get a free ride.

Oh, knock it off. Paying taxes has always been compulsory. I doubt you'd do it unless you were required to. My only point was that everyone should be required to have some skin in the game proportional to their station in life, and that no one with income and/or resources -- including me -- should get a free ride.
This sounds like you're advocating for a less progressive tax structure. Currently the majority of Americans are drawing more in benefits than they're paying in taxes. I wouldn't call that "skin in the game".

“Aging goofy hippy lib”. Lmao. Please indeed. I voted GOP from my first election in ‘88 until the orange demagogue. But whatever you gotta tell yourself. It’s pretty sad that the GOP continues its cult following of that loser. It should tell you something that literally dozens of Reagan staffers and cabinet members endorse Harris. Or that 40 of 44 Trump cabinet members refuse to endorse Trump.
Lose on, loser. You let me know when the GOP is actually GOP and not GOPT. It’s a cult. Long past time to move on.
Lol, McM makes shit up constantly and has no social awareness ..

He's a chronic arguer and a huge attention whore with short man syndrome. Think C-$ level attention whore and like money can't keep a woman.

There's worse ... check out fine in chicago or whatever farva's newest handle is... pure whack job racist incel woman hater. Weird AF ....

This sounds like you're advocating for a less progressive tax structure. Currently the majority of Americans are drawing more in benefits than they're paying in taxes. I wouldn't call that "skin in the game".

I've long advocated for everyone -- including poor bastards like me -- paying their "fair share", whatever that might be. I'm not sure what my fair share is, but I'm sure it's not zero. There are way too many people out there not paying their fair share, and those aren't necessarily the "rich".

Well, if you’d take time away from the box of Kleenex and dumbFUX News, you might actually learn something.

Lol, McM makes shit up constantly and has no social awareness ..

He's a chronic arguer and a huge attention whore with short man syndrome. Think C-$ level attention whore and like money can't keep a woman.

There's worse ... check out fine in chicago or whatever farva's newest handle is... pure whack job racist incel woman hater. Weird AF ....
ah yes advice from our resident drug addict with a middle schooler's understanding of government. the man who never heard of a 990. a follower of youth sports without a kid playing....

we'll tap you for weed strains and 70 bands. otherwise you're out of your element - save your role as board weirdo

Last edited:
I've long advocated for everyone -- including poor bastards like me -- paying their "fair share", whatever that might be. I'm not sure what my fair share is, but I'm sure it's not zero. There are way too many people out there not paying their fair share, and those aren't necessarily the "rich".
No ones ever been able to define fair. To me, fair means proportionality. 10% on all taxable income. That’s fair to me.

No ones ever been able to define fair. To me, fair means proportionality. 10% on all taxable income. That’s fair to me.
Fine with me, but we have to get rid of a lot of the deductions that reduce the taxable income down to (next to) nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT