ADVERTISEMENT

Cuban

if there's anything democrats (politicians) believe in it's that for every problem there needs to be a new federal "program" to solve it

the extra bureaucracy solves nothing and often things get worse

and the added bloat never goes away
And part of the reluctance is shitty gov and reps. You take an innovator who has created wealth it’s untoward to think of giving it to the pride of Chadon state who has created nothing and a bar flunky progressive. Or a developer who has bankrupted multiple businesses and been convicted of fraud

I thought the thread was about him thinking billionaires should pay more tax. Maybe I misread.

Nope that was just the dumb OP that took it next level. All Cuban said is he was fine paying the taxes he owed. He paid something like $300m this year, probably from selling big share of the Mavericks.

Reactions: hoosierdug
For sure. How many does Bezos’ employ. Pride of plantation high.

Tho it sounds like Cuban does pay what he’s required without complaint. He’s not working the system. If he wanted to pay more. If he doesn’t think that’s enough nothing is preventing him

MM66, the rich such as a Cuban, Soros, or Buffett may feel they can help more people by investing or donating money in a way they see as beneficial rather than the way government spends our taxes.

Soros. and others use foundations to determine where their public donations go. Deciding and funding causes takes a staff and a great deal of time which a Soros or Buffett simply doesn't have. They have of a lotta money but no more time than the rest of us.

In your neighborhood I m sure your tan tank top lines and semi-symmetrical face is considered handsome.
You're going to like this story sobester. In my neighborhood, I'm basically a piece of prime meat. My new neighbors moved in about 3 years ago. A lovely lesbian couple. One of them wasn't very friendly and I always assumed she viewed me as a threat.

Anyhooo fast forward to today and the not so friendly one moved out and was replaced with a dude. My working assumption is my hotness and toxic masculinity was too much for the nice neighbor to resist and she had to go back to dudes. I shouldn't have mowed with my shirt off 🤷‍♂️

You're going to like this story sobester. In my neighborhood, I'm basically a piece of prime meat. My new neighbors moved in about 3 years ago. A lovely lesbian couple. One of them wasn't very friendly and I always assumed she viewed me as a threat.

Anyhooo fast forward to today and the not so friendly one moved out and was replaced with a dude. My working assumption is my hotness and toxic masculinity was too much for the nice neighbor to resist and she had to go back to dudes. I shouldn't have mowed with my shirt off 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like you’re probably right.

MM66, the rich such as a Cuban, Soros, or Buffett may feel they can help more people by investing or donating money in a way they see as beneficial rather than the way government spends our taxes.

Soros. and others use foundations to determine where their public donations go. Deciding and funding causes takes a staff and a great deal of time which a Soros or Buffett simply doesn't have. They have of a lotta money but no more time than the rest of us.
We’re dragging cuban a little here when he is by all accounts upstanding and paying what the gov deems a fair share.

Yes I don’t believe in giving the pride of Chadon state a bar flunky and a convict anymore than necessary. I’d like to shrink gov.

As for others perhaps a more important discussion is the influence of the fabulously wealthy. I don’t want Soros being able to financially impact a city 2,000 miles from where he resides

We’re dragging cuban a little here when he is by all accounts upstanding and paying what the gov deems a fair share.

Yes I don’t believe in giving the pride of Chadon state a bar flunky and a convict anymore than necessary. I’d like to shrink gov.

As for others perhaps a more important discussion is the influence of the fabulously wealthy. I don’t want Soros being able to financially impact a city 2,000 miles from where he resides

MM66, the Soros Foundation funding candidates running for local prosecutors brings up one of my pet peeves.

Local television ads funded by political action committees outside the community.

Lmao you’re saying what you want to hear yourself. The point multiple posters are trying to get into your thick skull is that nothing is stopping them from stroking a check. It’s hundreds of people. A small group
You just love to use the term “stroking”. Par for the pent up course, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990

You sure is wasn’t the blaring Limp Bizkit from the garage?

You sure is wasn’t the blaring Limp Bizkit from the garage?
Now there's a visual.

Snarl channeling his inner Fred

Linkin Park Fan GIF

Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT