ADVERTISEMENT

COVID is over.

When you stop laughing, why would reporting be so much lower for unvaccinated, even with home testing?
Huh? The point is, the data the CDC is collecting is nowhere near accurate, due to cases not being reported.

For God's sake, use your head just once here.

CDC data isn’t worth shit! Fauci was full of shit most of the time. He got way more wrong than right regarding Covid.

And Biden well he is more full of shit than Fauci on Covid. His staff has to correct his bullshit everytime he says something. Am I upset? Yes. Biden is a clown show and it’s still Trump Trump Trump.

If your all in on CDC data dig in real deep on their site and see what the hell is being reported to them my Americans. It’s there, but you have to dig.
But the guy that suggested bleach suppositories should have been trusted.

Huh? The point is, the data the CDC is collecting is nowhere near accurate, due to cases not being reported.

For God's sake, use your head just once here.
If infections just aren't being reported, then the data wouldn't be likely to show a difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated infection rates. It is an easy cop-out to just say the data are no good.

If infections just aren't being reported, then the data wouldn't be likely to show a difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated infection rates. It is an easy cop-out to just say the data are no good.
Oh my God, you are thick as a brick.

If you can't see that the CDC data is unreliable, well..... you just continue living in your fantasy world.

Reactions: stollcpa
What's the USA death toll from flu? 5K some years. 10K some other years. Maybe even 50K in really, really bad years.

COVID-19? In the USA 1,055,246 (as of now) in 2.75 years. And that is a gross underestimation, based on excess death statistics.

So it's about 8x worse per year than the very worst of the flu years.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
What's the death toll from flu? 5K some years. 10K some other years. Maybe even 50K in really, really bad years.

COVID-19? 6,532,169 (as of now) in 2.75 years. And that is a gross underestimation, based on excess death statistics.

So it's about 50x worse per year than the very worst of the flu years.
It’s a shame all those people had to die! Just so Pelosi and Schumer could get rid of Trump.

What's the death toll from flu? 5K some years. 10K some other years. Maybe even 50K in really, really bad years.

COVID-19? 6,532,169 (as of now) in 2.75 years. And that is a gross underestimation, based on excess death statistics.

So it's about 50x worse per year than the very worst of the flu years.
I like how you use the US numbers for the flu, but world numbers for Covid. Now, take the flu numbers worldwide since the flu has been around. Every heard of the 1918 flu pandemic?

Very disingenuous.

I thought you had me on ignore? lmao You've proved yourself to be a liar.

Oh my God, you are thick as a brick.

If you can't see that the CDC data is unreliable, well..... you just continue living in your fantasy world.
I'll give you credit, DANC. You are a tireless troll without even trying!

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Let's see if the data gets peer reviewed and published. It looks VERY FISHY.

Supposedly....

Males over the age of 60 had a 10% increase. No error bars given.

Males 40-59 had a no increase. No error bars given.

Males 18-39 supposedly had an 84% increase. No error bars given.

You were not counted if you ever had covid or if you ever had a booster.

Look at those numbers and think about the magic supposedly happening at age 40. Look at how the group most unlikely to ever have cardiac events are the ones most affected.

This reeks of small sample size, with two vanishingly small risks being compared and one or a few random anomalies making all the difference. Plus the guy discussing it is an antivaxxer.

Wait for the data. Wait for peer review. Wait for statistical significance analysis.

84% plus or minus 85% would, of course, mean nothing.

Science is never done by political press release.

I trusted Biden when he said it would be over in July. I trusted when I was told the vaccines would end the pandemic. I led my life as a normal person who reposed his trust in the gov and got Covid 37 times
Lol. How dafuq have you gotten Covid 37 times? I had it once … I think. If I were you I’d say you had it 69 times.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
No juice. The mandate pisses me off. Call me stupid. I get so ****ing tired of “my body my choice”, pronouns, two hundred genders and on and on. We’re all about everyone doing what they want and being what they want but you’re going to get a damn vaccine or lose your job. Hell posters talked on here about denying health services and health insurance to antivaxers. Yea the mandate pisses me off more every day.
My dude, chill.

About vaccine effectiveness:

Avoiding infection is the key, and while COVID vaccines and boosters don't always prevent infection, numerous studies find it can reduce the risk of long COVID.​

"Those who had two doses of vaccine before getting COVID had an approximately 75% lower chance of getting long COVID," said Ferrer. "While those who got three doses had an 84% lower chance of getting long COVID."​

We live in a time when too many people make absolutely everything about politics.
I think part of that is because the politicians do it so a lot of people just imitate what they see. The other day I was talking to this lady (strong Democrat) and she was talking about visiting some relatives and how good of a time she had and how at peace she was there even if they are Republicans. That's the problem with this country now... a lot of people look at the other party as enemies. They aren't my enemies. I may disagree with them but I sure don't look at them as enemies. I'm sure we would disagree on a lot of things besides politics too.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I don't know how a person such as you that can show themselves to be 'intelligent' can actually argue that you think vaccines were supposed to keep you from getting covid entirely.
Well Biden said if you got the vaccination you wouldn't get it in this video. Then later on in another speech he stated that you are at a very low risk of getting it if you're vaccinated which is also false. So I can see why some people think you won't get it. Their biggest mistake was listening to anything the politicians had to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT