ADVERTISEMENT

COVID is over.

i'd think mail in voting is also a good hedge against your being covertly purged from voter rolls, without your knowing it.

many Pubs love to do that, and don't want the purged voter to know they've been purged, till it's too late.
You mean the same way Dems love to have people that have be dead for years voting?

Man admits to voter fraud in casting dead mother’s ballot​

April 30, 2021

MEDIA, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man who illegally voted for Donald Trump on behalf of his long-dead mother in last year’s presidential election was sentenced Friday to five years of probation.

Not to mention the 100,000+ dying every year now of drug overdose - mainly fentanyl.

And guess where that comes from? Thanks for closing the border, Brandon!
Is someone forcing people to take Fentanyl? People will find ways to get deadly drugs if they want them. For the record, the Fentanyl crisis has been going on during Trump and Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
I was just trying to explain the discrepancy in the amount of votes in the last election to Van.

To answer your question. I’d rather they vote in person with an I.D. to ensure voting integrity.
I’d agree if there was a problem with voting integrity, but there isn’t.

I just got Covid for the first time a few weeks ago so it’s not over. The lockdowns, masks and mandates vaccines never should have been put in place to begin with.

So now we know Biden and Fauci either lied or were incompetent about vaccines keeping you from getting Covid. Biden mandated vaccines based on that bad science or lie and people lost jobs. Families suffered from that mandate. Should Americans be able to file a class action lawsuit for damages caused by the bad science or lie?
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

I just got Covid for the first time a few weeks ago so it’s not over. The lockdowns, masks and mandates vaccines never should have been put in place to begin with.

So now we know Biden and Fauci either lied or were incompetent about vaccines keeping you from getting Covid. Biden mandated vaccines based on that bad science or lie and people lost jobs. Families suffered from that mandate. Should Americans be able to file a class action lawsuit for damages caused by the bad science or lie?
I’m happy I got the Trump COVID vaccine and booster. I don’t know if I ever got COVID, but if I did, I never even noticed.

Yes, there is tremendous data that vaccines make COVID less severe. Not sure why people are angry about that.
People are angry they were forced to get vaccines to keep jobs based on the assurance of Biden that you wouldn’t get Covid. The whole idea being not getting Covid would stop the spread. People lost their jobs based on a lie. The vaccine didn’t stop people from getting Covid and it didn’t stop the spread. My sister and brother in law have had three jabs and Covid three times.

My son was going to lose his government job without the jab. He got the jab and got sick as a dog and then he got Covid.

Again the liberal mantra “my body my choice”.

Posters on here wanted no vaccinated to not even be allowed to take ICU beds.

Cities lost many firemen and law enforcement officers because of the mandate.

People are angry they were forced to get vaccines to keep jobs based on the assurance of Biden that you wouldn’t get Covid. The whole idea being not getting Covid would stop the spread. People lost their jobs based on a lie. The vaccine didn’t stop people from getting Covid and it didn’t stop the spread. My sister and brother in law have had three jabs and Covid three times.

My son was going to lose his government job without the jab. He got the jab and got sick as a dog and then he got Covid.

Again the liberal mantra “my body my choice”.

Posters on here wanted no vaccinated to not even be allowed to take ICU beds.

Cities lost many firemen and law enforcement officers because of the mandate.
Ask Zeke about the my body my choice thing.

There is more and more coming out about the bad side of the Vaccine. I don't care a bit about people that got it, I was pushed in to the first one, get a booster every week I dont care but quit making people that choose not to out as master criminals. Zeke is one of the worst. She was going off constant on abortion my body my choice. Yet when it came to getting the shot anyone that didnt was just the scum of the earth.

He absolutely said it.

He misspoke, and everyone knew it at the time. Later in the same event, he restated it in more accurate (though admittedly still sloppy) terms: "If you’re vaccinated, even if you do ‘catch the virus,’ quote, unquote, like people talk about it in normal terms, you’re — not many people do. If you do, you’re not likely to get sick. You’re probably going to be symptomless. You’re not going to be in a position where your life is in danger."

He misspoke, and everyone knew it at the time. Later in the same event, he restated it in more accurate (though admittedly still sloppy) terms: "If you’re vaccinated, even if you do ‘catch the virus,’ quote, unquote, like people talk about it in normal terms, you’re — not many people do. If you do, you’re not likely to get sick. You’re probably going to be symptomless. You’re not going to be in a position where your life is in danger."
You’re entitled to a rare post out of frustration. You have the patience of a saint. Or, you can self-delete half your posts like some do.😊

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
How are we supposed to know which time he misspoke? He misspeaks all the time.

So if the vaccine was known not to prevent Covid, what was the purpose of firing workers who refused the vaccine? Whether you had the vaccine or not, you were going to get Covid and spread Covid.

So if the vaccine was known not to prevent Covid, what was the purpose of firing workers who refused the vaccine? Whether you had the vaccine or not, your were going to get Covid and spread Covid.
Well, since 99.99999999999% of the time, all federal officials were clear that the vaccine would only reduce your likelihood of getting Covid, and this one time, Biden said it would prevent it, but he later in the same exact event, correctly said it would only reduce the odds, I think it's pretty clear which was the misstatement. And I think it's clear to you, too, but you want to pile on, so you do you.

Well, since 99.99999999999% of the time, all federal officials were clear that the vaccine would only reduce your likelihood of getting Covid, and this one time, Biden said it would prevent it, but he later in the same exact event, correctly said it would only reduce the odds, I think it's pretty clear which was the misstatement. And I think it's clear to you, too, but you want to pile on, so you do you.
Why require workers to get vaccinated if the vaccine wasn’t going to prevent Covid?

Personally I believe the vaccine softened the severity of Covid if you contracted it. But that has nothing to do with stopping the spread.

Reactions: DANC
Why require workers to get vaccinated if the vaccine wasn’t going to prevent Covid?

Personally I believe the vaccine softened the severity of Covid if you contracted it. But that has nothing to do with stopping the spread.
Because it reduces the likelihood of getting it, and if fewer people get it, it doesn't spread as much, making it more likely to end the pandemic. This is the very basic math behind the entire concept of vaccines.

Reactions: Bill4411
Because it reduces the likelihood of getting it, and if fewer people get it, it doesn't spread as much, making it more likely to end the pandemic. This is the very basic math behind the entire concept of vaccines.

Vaccine mandates were a major blunder of the Biden administration. Was very questionable public health and even worse politics. They've now been magically abandoned with little fanfare

My 98 year old grandfather just had Covid and quickly recovered.... so I'm going on anecdotal evidence that whatever strain of this virus is still going around is comparable to any other coronavirus for those that have been vaccinated

Vaccine mandates were a major blunder of the Biden administration. Was very questionable public health and even worse politics. They've now been magically abandoned with little fanfare
Might have been bad politics, but not questionable public health. From a purely public health perspective, more vaccines is always a winner.

Might have been bad politics, but not questionable public health. From a purely public health perspective, more vaccines is always a winner.

Vaccine mandates for keeping your job was bad policy. The vaccines work at best at keeping severity of illness low. Very questionable for success of limitimg spread of the virus. Certainly not at strong enough levels to fire people

Vaccine mandates for keeping your job was bad policy. The vaccines work at best at keeping severity of illness low. Very questionable for success of spreading the virus. Certainly not at strong enough levels to fire people
Might have been bad policy, but I'm only pushing back on the purely public health issue. If vaccines keep severity of illness low, they also necessarily reduce the spread of the virus (since the spread is partly controlled by viral load, which correlates to the severity of the illness). I'm not saying it was worth firing people over. But it did play a role in better public health outcomes.

Might have been bad policy, but I'm only pushing back on the purely public health issue. If vaccines keep severity of illness low, they also necessarily reduce the spread of the virus (since the spread is partly controlled by viral load, which correlates to the severity of the illness). I'm not saying it was worth firing people over. But it did play a role in better public health outcomes.

The administration already admits it's bad policy... via the roll backs of every vaccine mandate that they attempted.... along with every nonsense vaccine policy that many liberal cities attempted to implement via vaccine passports and the like. Was dumb policy that defied science.

The administration already admits it's bad policy... via the roll backs of every vaccine mandate that they attempted.... along with every nonsense vaccine policy that many liberal cities attempted to implement via vaccine passports and the like. Was dumb policy that defied science.

Vaccines were working much better before the escape. I still think they offer 30% real protection. 30% is not great, but it is much better than 0. Against Delta it was still largely effective:

Omicron, with the lower rate, started in South Africa in November, 2021. So we cannot judge a summer of 21 policy by omicron

Further, a large part of the purpose of vaccines has been to keep the hospitals less crowded. Vaccines are successful at that.

And that wasn't true either.

Reactions: DANC
It doesn’t decrease the likelihood of getting Covid. Every person I know that got the jabs have also gotten Covid. I got three jabs and got Covid.

My son is 27 and works for the government. He was forced by Biden to get jabbed to keep his job. He got jabbed and got Covid. Getting jabbed did NOTHING to stop the spread at work.

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC

Man admits to voter fraud in casting dead mother’s ballot​

April 30, 2021

MEDIA, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man who illegally voted for Donald Trump on behalf of his long-dead mother in last year’s presidential election was sentenced Friday to five years of probation.
Wow.. seems legit

So if the vaccine was known not to prevent Covid, what was the purpose of firing workers who refused the vaccine? Whether you had the vaccine or not, you were going to get Covid and spread Covid.
I don't know how a person such as you that can show themselves to be 'intelligent' can actually argue that you think vaccines were supposed to keep you from getting covid entirely. Yet I've encountered dozens of people who I also believe to have more than a few brain cells who have these same feelings. So you're either not nearly as intelligent as I have given you credit for, or there's something else at play here...likely/potentially the sources from which you get your information. It truly boggles my mind. I expect this out of Cletus and Wanda that barely graduated from HS, but not from a white collar professional, just because they're too stubborn to pay attention to anything other than Newsmax, Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson.

Reactions: T.M.P.
It doesn’t decrease the likelihood of getting Covid. Every person I know that got the jabs have also gotten Covid. I got three jabs and got Covid.

My son is 27 and works for the government. He was forced by Biden to get jabbed to keep his job. He got jabbed and got Covid. Getting jabbed did NOTHING to stop the spread at work.
Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. Studies prove they worked.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
Do you know any vaccinated person who hasn’t had Covid?
To my knowledge, I have never had COVID. I am shocked as anyone given I attended men's and women's games last year, and attended Gencon with 60,000 people in very crowded corridors. I don't know what, if any, role vaccinations have had. And I may have had a mild case and didn't know it but I doubt that.

The head of CDC (Walensky) said for a day that it would stop transmission. The messaging was off leading up to the launch of the vaccine and then for a few days after. Saying it wasn’t is whitewashing history.

Is someone forcing people to take Fentanyl? People will find ways to get deadly drugs if they want them. For the record, the Fentanyl crisis has been going on during Trump and Obama.
Did anyone force anyone to leave their house and get Covid? See how stupid your argument is?

For you to excuse fentanyl manufacturers of creating fake over-the-counter drugs and lacing them with fentanyl and even coloring them so kids will want to take them just shows your lack of humanity.

You can damn well bet if Trump was President, it would be a major issue with you.

Oh, and just to remind you - there are still 400 deaths today due to Covid. I thought Biden had a plan to stop Covid?

You were duped and are too stupid to realize it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT