ADVERTISEMENT

COVID is over.

I don't know how a person such as you that can show themselves to be 'intelligent' can actually argue that you think vaccines were supposed to keep you from getting covid entirely. Yet I've encountered dozens of people who I also believe to have more than a few brain cells who have these same feelings. So you're either not nearly as intelligent as I have given you credit for, or there's something else at play here...likely/potentially the sources from which you get your information. It truly boggles my mind. I expect this out of Cletus and Wanda that barely graduated from HS, but not from a white collar professional, just because they're too stubborn to pay attention to anything other than Newsmax, Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson.
Should there be an IQ test in order to be made a mod?

I don't know how a person such as you that can show themselves to be 'intelligent' can actually argue that you think vaccines were supposed to keep you from getting covid entirely. Yet I've encountered dozens of people who I also believe to have more than a few brain cells who have these same feelings. So you're either not nearly as intelligent as I have given you credit for, or there's something else at play here...likely/potentially the sources from which you get your information. It truly boggles my mind. I expect this out of Cletus and Wanda that barely graduated from HS, but not from a white collar professional, just because they're too stubborn to pay attention to anything other than Newsmax, Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson.
What is really mind boggling are people like you and the typical liberal bigotry. So now you equate intelligence by people's names?

Do you know any vaccinated person who hasn’t had Covid?
My wife and I fit that category. I track all the cases at work and I have several vaccinated personnel that got COVID (zero with significant symptoms), but the vast majority haven’t. It’s possible that some or even most of us may have had it but not known it because there were no symptoms or some unnoticeable symptoms. I consider that a win.

Last edited:
It’s not far from it. Not everyone has had a positive test but we’ve all had it.
Right, most people have had it but not all.. and tests aren't as accurate as we would wish but I know a few who haven't had it.

I would claim it also but I believe I had a mild case this past year even though I tested negative multiple times.

I've never been sick from it, that much I know .. just sniffles for a couple days.

Reactions: Spartans9312
My wife and I fit that category. I track all the cases at work and I have several vaccinated personnel that got COVID (zero with significant symptoms), but the vast majority haven’t. It’s possible that some or even most of us may have had it but not known it because there were no symptoms or some unnoticeable symptoms. I consider that a win.
Same here. I've tested any time there may have been exposure or on a couple occasions when required for work (always negative). Been in the office about 3 times a week (via subway) and several US flights. My wife got it (she's also been vaxed), but mild symptoms.

Maybe. But many have had it and didn’t test or it was so mild they didn’t know they had it.
That go out into public? Or that hide in their basement watching Maddow?
It's tough to say, since it's likely many people got it and don't realize it. But all the numbers suggest the vaccines actually work, in that being vaccinated reduces your odds of getting infected.

It's tough to say, since it's likely many people got it and don't realize it. But all the numbers suggest the vaccines actually work, in that being vaccinated reduces your odds of getting infected.
I think the vaccine reduces the severity of Covid after you become ill.

I no longer believe it reduces your odds of getting infected. Just an opinion obviously.

I no longer believe it reduces your odds of getting infected. Just an opinion obviously.

Let's say you're correct, how is becoming less ill a bad thing to the point people were getting it and not knowing it?

You're making a stronger case for the vaccine.

Let's say you're correct, how is becoming less ill a bad thing to the point people were getting it and not knowing it?

You're making a stronger case for the vaccine.
The vaccine is fine. I’ve got three jabs myself.

My point is the vaccine mandate was given because the vaccine would stop everyone from getting and transmitting it. It doesn’t do that. People shouldn’t have lost jobs over this mandate that didn’t work.

We still have no idea the side effects of the vaccines. Just a few days ago the young daughter of a client gave birth to a stillborn baby. It’s not the first. The parents are questioning their getting the vaccine. My daughter in law begged my son not to get vaccinated because of potential issues like this. He got the vaccine in order not to get fired by Biden. I have no idea on any of this. But what I do know is “my body my choice” is the mantra on killing babies. Same thing should apply here.

Reactions: Crayfish57

My point is the vaccine mandate was given because the vaccine would stop everyone from getting and transmitting it. It doesn’t do that. People shouldn’t have lost jobs over this mandate that didn’t work.

We still have no idea the side effects of the vaccines. Just a few days ago the young daughter of a client gave birth to a stillborn baby. It’s not the first. The parents are questioning their getting the vaccine. My daughter in law begged my son not to get vaccinated because of potential issues like this. He got the vaccine in order not to get fired by Biden. I have no idea on any of this. But what I do know is “my body my choice” is the mantra on killing babies. Same thing should apply here.
You're ignorant on the topic. Educate yourself on the vaccines.

Reactions: Circlejoe

That's how most vaccines work, actually. Do you think that getting a shingles vaccine eradicates the shingles/chicken pox virus from ever existing in your body? No, but if you get infected, your body beats it down so quickly that you never get a shingles rash, so you say "it worked!"

With respected to the virus SARS-CoV-2, vaccination usually prevents any of the severe symptoms of the disease COVID-19. The difference is that we define "getting COVID" as failing a test for even small amounts of the virus, instead of meeting a threshold of manifested disease symptoms, as would be analogous to getting a shingles outbreak.

But yes, it would be preferable if COVID-19 vaccination prevented any signs at all of the infection. No sniffles, no runny nose, no cough, etc. Second and third generation vaccines might get there.

Did anyone force anyone to leave their house and get Covid? See how stupid your argument is?

For you to excuse fentanyl manufacturers of creating fake over-the-counter drugs and lacing them with fentanyl and even coloring them so kids will want to take them just shows your lack of humanity.

You can damn well bet if Trump was President, it would be a major issue with you.

Oh, and just to remind you - there are still 400 deaths today due to Covid. I thought Biden had a plan to stop Covid?

You were duped and are too stupid to realize it.
Says the guy who has been duped for 6 years by a corrupt criminal.

Yeah it doesn't do shit to stop transmission. Since the start of the pandemic and after having gotten vaccinated I have had Covid 37 times. Vaccine hasn't done shit to stop transmission

Yeah it doesn't do shit to stop transmission. Since the start of the pandemic and after having gotten vaccinated I have had Covid 37 times. Vaccine hasn't done shit to stop transmission
Damn, you’re tough surviving 37 times. 😂

Give me a hard time. No one is forced to get shingles and flu vaccines. No one should lose a job being forced to get a Covid vaccine.

That’s my story and I am sticking to it. 😂

CDC data through August show unvaccinated people are 2.7 times more likely to get infected.

Damn, you’re tough surviving 37 times. 😂

Give me a hard time. No one is forced to get shingles and flu vaccines. No one should lose a job being forced to get a Covid vaccine.

That’s my story and I am sticking to it. 😂
I trusted Biden when he said it would be over in July. I trusted when I was told the vaccines would end the pandemic. I led my life as a normal person who reposed his trust in the gov and got Covid 37 times

Reactions: DANC
CDC data through August show unvaccinated people are 2.7 times more likely to get infected.

Does it control for personal behavior? And does it include children? People who are unvaccinated are/were much more likely to participate in activities that increase chances of getting Covid.

Edit: One more question. Does the data start from when vaccines were widely available?

Does it control for personal behavior? And does it include children? People who are unvaccinated are/were much more likely to participate in activities that increase chances of getting Covid.

Edit: One more question. Does the data start from when vaccines were widely available?
I don't know. It's why i included the link.

I don't know. It's why i included the link.
I don’t want to read it 😁
School Do This GIF by Digital Pratik

Yes. The CDC. They’ve been great
If it weren't for you and your 37 infections the unvaccinated infection rate would probably be 3 times higher!

I get you on the CDC. But many state DoH numbers show the same thing.

CDC data isn’t worth shit! Fauci was full of shit most of the time. He got way more wrong than right regarding Covid.

And Biden well he is more full of shit than Fauci on Covid. His staff has to correct his bullshit everytime he says something. Am I upset? Yes. Biden is a clown show and it’s still Trump Trump Trump.

If your all in on CDC data dig in real deep on their site and see what the hell is being reported to them my Americans. It’s there, but you have to dig.

Since the introduction of the vaccine, the number of home tests have boomed.

Most cases aren't even reported to the CDC.

My wife and I had it in July and never reported it. But you keep believing the CDC..... lmao.

Since the introduction of the vaccine, the number of home tests have boomed.

Most cases aren't even reported to the CDC.

My wife and I had it in July and never reported it. But you keep believing the CDC..... lmao.
When you stop laughing, why would reporting be so much lower for unvaccinated, even with home testing?

CDC data isn’t worth shit! Fauci was full of shit most of the time. He got way more wrong than right regarding Covid.

And Biden well he is more full of shit than Fauci on Covid. His staff has to correct his bullshit everytime he says something. Am I upset? Yes. Biden is a clown show and it’s still Trump Trump Trump.

If your all in on CDC data dig in real deep on their site and see what the hell is being reported to them my Americans. It’s there, but you have to dig.

Into the angry juice already?

Into the angry juice already?
No juice. The mandate pisses me off. Call me stupid. I get so ****ing tired of “my body my choice”, pronouns, two hundred genders and on and on. We’re all about everyone doing what they want and being what they want but you’re going to get a damn vaccine or lose your job. Hell posters talked on here about denying health services and health insurance to antivaxers. Yea the mandate pisses me off more every day.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT