ADVERTISEMENT

cities bracing for black unrest this weekend.

Only place I’ve been with worse cell phone coverage than Carmel to be honest.
My daughter did a couple month mission trip to Nigeria and the cell service was really bad. Drove me crazy not being able to communicate with her.

Reactions: larsIU
The kid who was beaten to death in Memphis had plenty of time to lay on the ground and be handcuffed.

A perfectly justified beating, according to you. Too bad he died, but hey - he didn't obey police orders.
Not even close and you and Joe know it. Not sure why you guys are so anti police. And no it's not sexist. I'd have been fine if a few more in that mob had been shot.

How long did the police have to give them to turn around? She got exactly what she deserved and others were fortunate not to receive the same fate.

Not even close and you and Joe know it. Not sure why you guys are so anti police. And no it's not sexist. I'd have been fine if a few more in that mob had been shot.

How long did the police have to give them to turn around? She got exactly what she deserved and others were fortunate not to receive the same fate.
I'm not sure why you have a double standard. Wait - yes, I do.

The Memphis kid deserved everything he got. He should have obeyed police orders.

What a dumb f*cking question ..

The police killing another unarmed human being? Or is that somehow okay to people like you?
It’s not okay! They are being charged and prosecuted. No reason to riot, loot and burn. Especially when you idiots can’t yell racism.

Hopefully this case goes a long way towards debunking the idea that police departments should reflect the demographics of the communities they serve.

There is nothing wrong with a mostly white police department serving a mostly black community.

Had that been the case in Memphis, maybe this guy would still be alive.

It worked for me. Growing up, if I wanted anything - and I mean anything - I had to find a way to pay for it. And it wasn't because my parents were trying to teach me life lessons - we just had no money.
I can see some points in the immigrant part, not pouring over the border like now. I have a friend that half his family is legal and not a normal situation and it was 25 yrs ago when he came here. He got bad advice from his legal brother and started behind the 8 ball.
I met him when he couldn't speak English but he worked really hard to learn as soon as he could. He is a hard worker, bought a house that he has been taxes on for yrs. Pays taxes like the rest of us. He had a valid drivers License he maintained until they changed that and he couldn't . I have helped him with legal papers attesting to his character and trying to help him . He is close to finally getting it taken care of. He realizes now mistakes he made that he didnt understand at the time. My problem is why make it so hard for him and then just let anyone in now?

I can see some points in the immigrant part, not pouring over the border like now. I have a friend that half his family is legal and not a normal situation and it was 25 yrs ago when he came here. He got bad advice from his legal brother and started behind the 8 ball.
I met him when he couldn't speak English but he worked really hard to learn as soon as he could. He is a hard worker, bought a house that he has been taxes on for yrs. Pays taxes like the rest of us. He had a valid drivers License he maintained until they changed that and he couldn't . I have helped him with legal papers attesting to his character and trying to help him . He is close to finally getting it taken care of. He realizes now mistakes he made that he didnt understand at the time. My problem is why make it so hard for him and then just let anyone in now?
Germany has had a guest worker system in place for generations. It works pretty well. I don't see why we can't set up a similar system. In fact, we could have one, except Democrats wouldn't agree to close the border first.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So why not send in DOJ? Police Chief has to be doing a horrible job. Gotta be systematic issues within her department and city government for the police to do something so barbaric.
You need to read more.

Reactions: larsIU
I'm not sure why you have a double standard. Wait - yes, I do.

The Memphis kid deserved everything he got. He should have obeyed police orders.
That’s disgusting. Even the police arent backing their officers. But you are.

Why can't they yell racism?

FamousDearestHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

I wonder if we can start to get some Video of White punks getting the hell kicked out of them. Equality.

I agree it's disgusting. As disgusting as the Ashli Babbitt shooting.
It’s silly to compare the two. She was in the midst of a riot among people attacking police officers, who were mightily outnumbered. Tyre was by himself, surrounded by police. Not close to being comparable.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
It’s silly to compare the two. She was in the midst of a riot among people attacking police officers, who were mightily outnumbered. Tyre was by himself, surrounded by police. Not close to being comparable.
The 2 Capitol cops standing next to her didn't think she was a threat. They weren't being attacked. A 5'2" unarmed woman - how much of a threat could she pose?

It was just as egregious as the Memphis cops, but you all justify the Babbitt killing because she wouldn't obey the cops. Well, neither did the Memphis kid.

Democrats love 2 tier justice.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
No the two are not compatible. In the cops use of force continuum a gun is not the same thing as fists and physical restraints. The cop intended to kill Babbit. The cops said they did not intend to kill Tyre.

No the two are not compatible. In the cops use of force continuum a gun is not the same thing as fists and physical restraints. The cop intended to kill Babbit. The cops said they did not intend to kill Tyre.
ha you and danc are nuts. this isn't a continuum situation. the continuum defines the use of force permitted to gain control of a situation. the tyre case was a step removed from the brave heart torture scenes. the cops had control of the situation and could have easily restrained him. if i were sitting on the jury i'd look askew at a claim they didn't intend to kill him.

ha you and danc are nuts. this isn't a continuum situation. the continuum defines the use of force permitted to gain control of a situation. the tyre case was a step removed from the brave heart torture scenes. the cops had control of the situation and could have easily restrained him. if i were sitting on the jury i'd look askew at a claim they didn't intend to kill him.
I do not envy you the tsunami of bullshit that is headed your way.

I do not envy you the tsunami of bullshit that is headed your way.
Honestly there almost needs to be a public education on how to engage police. You can't play with these people. There are 800,000 of them. Some are dumber than shit. Some should be in a nervous hospital. Some don't understand consequences. Some are tied in with gangs. Some are criminals. Some are out on the beat and just found out that their stoker hooked up with an ex at her high school reunion. There's nothing that will or can be done to insulate us from this reality. Unfortunately

Was a good shot. She was a threat and was properly taken out. Played a very stupid game and lost her life.

Too bad she didn't turn around and stop the threatening behavior. She had plenty of chances to exit the Capital. But the thugs that day thought they were above the law. Oh well.

Honestly there almost needs to be a public education on how to engage police. You can't play with these people. There are 800,000 of them. Some are dumber than shit. Some should be in a nervous hospital. Some don't understand consequences. Some are tied in with gangs. Some are criminals. Some are out on the beat and just found out that their stoker hooked up with an ex at her high school reunion. There's nothing that will or can be done to insulate us from this reality. Unfortunately
Some might even have that Truly monkey on their backs.

I’m just amazed, and I shouldn’t be, that with the knowledge their actions are being recorded they engage in this unconscionable behavior
I'm amazed an unarmed woman can be gunned down for banging on a door with 2 cops standing right next to her and there is no investigation into the shooting.

• Haha
Reactions: BCCHoosier
Agreed in all respects. I didn’t offer intent as a defense for Memphis cops. I brought it up as a comparison.

Was a good shot. She was a threat and was properly taken out. Played a very stupid game and lost her life.

Too bad she didn't turn around and stop the threatening behavior. She had plenty of chances to exit the Capital. But the thugs that day thought they were above the law. Oh well.
It was nowhere close to a good shoot. The only reason the cop got a pass is because she was breaking in on behalf of Trump and it was the Capitol. The same situation at a meeting of a board of county commissioners and the victim there on behalf of BLM, the cop goes to jail for a long time. Yet the identical considerations would apply.

We all should be sick and tired of the arrogance of the federal government and the monarchial status we bestow on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT