ADVERTISEMENT

cities bracing for black unrest this weekend.

Read my posts stoll. I said this wasn’t racism. It was a human rights violation of the absolute worst kind.
Yes it is. But why do blacks or anyone else need to riot? Memphis elected the people in charge. Hell send the DOJ in or do they only investigate white cop criminal behavior?

The president and his followers can only get excited if they’re going after White Cop Criminal Activity. Given time, racism will be brought into this.

Reactions: DANC
Was there rioting, violence, and looting? I saw protestors, that isn't the same thing.
I’m watching and waiting. You’re going to see me running out of a smashed Target in cole haan tennies, lulu pants, and a quarter zip carrying a flat screen with a volume control that has half numbers shouting LET’S F*UCKINGGG GOOOOOO!!!!!!

I’m strong. And so frustrated. LET’S F*UCKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Kinda makes you wonder if there is something else behind it?
There was something else at play here, something personal. Criminal profilers would call this overkill. Like when there are 2 murder victims and one is much more viciously attacked than the other. You look for a connection between the victim they paid the most attention to and the perpetrator.

At least one of the officers had a prior history with this guy. Some kind of grudge.

At the head of a mob.
Yes, that 5'2" unarmed woman was a direct threat to the the Capitol police and Democracy itself.

I thought not following police commands was justification for killing unarmed civilians. No?

Yes, that 5'2" unarmed woman was a direct threat to the the Capitol police and Democracy itself.

I thought not following police commands was justification for killing unarmed civilians. No?
Everything does not, in fact, equal everything.
A simple concept for the non-dumbasses.

I’ll make you a deal since we’ll never agree. Every police shooting should be examined/investigated as the Babbit and Nichols shootings will be.

Deal?

I’ll make you a deal since we’ll never agree. Every police shooting should be examined/investigated as the Babbit and Nichols shootings will be.

Deal?
OK with me, but you realize the Capitol Police officer who shot Babbitt has been exonerated without an investigation, right?

What did I say about the Babbitt shooting you disagree with?

OK with me, but you realize the Capitol Police officer who shot Babbitt has been exonerated without an investigation, right?

The assumption these situations were in anyway alike other than a civilian being killed. Babbitt was 1/50 against two Capitol police in that doorway/hallway. The police were outnumbered with little understanding of their adversary other than what was occurring that day and what was right in front of them.

In the Nichols situation he was detained quickly and in the ground. He posed little to no threat to them. Certainly nothing they couldn’t handle. I’m sure they handled way worse way more often.

What do you want to riot about? Racism? The five black officer who killed a black man are charged. The police chief is black. A jury of their peers will hear the case. So what exactly do you want to riot about?
What a dumb f*cking question ..

The police killing another unarmed human being? Or is that somehow okay to people like you?

The assumption these situations were in anyway alike other than a civilian being killed. Babbitt was 1/50 against two Capitol police in that doorway/hallway. The police were outnumbered with little understanding of their adversary other than what was occurring that day and what was right in front of them.

In the Nichols situation he was detained quickly and in the ground. He posed little to no threat to them. Certainly nothing they couldn’t handle. I’m sure they handled way worse way more often.
You do realize if Babbitt were a raging liberal DANC would’ve cheered her demise. He compares the two situations because she was as conservative as he is and no other reason. Never mind she was trying to fight her way into the Capital.

Because it was a perfect shot. She had plenty of time to back down. A few more could have been shot the way that mob was threatening to break through.

A perfectly justified shot for the 200th time.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Because it was a perfect shot. She had plenty of time to back down. A few more could have been shot the way that mob was threatening to break through.

Why are you so sexist? You felt threatened through your TV, didn't you.
Just curious, are you vax'd?

• Haha
I’ve been to Zimbabwe many times. Don’t know about the little people but most every man there is stronger than an American man and doesn’t bitch about anything.
Uhh, for first thing. I only "re-friended" you because that flat bill wearing, ears tucked inside a BBall cap @mcmurtry66 made this visible, and I pushed the "don't ignore any more" button.
As to the rest, I really don't have any argument. I was attempting a parody from Larry the Cable guy comedy. Otherwise, we are full of weak, flatbill bill, ear tucking under the cap, lulu wearing superhero's who ask permisson to drink True from a large bottle. I think there was more that I wanted to say, but I keep getting distracted by Gutfield. Totally stupid show, that now, I kinda dig. He has freakin Mike Pompeo on tonight. There's nothing that says "I'm running for president" than Mike Effing Pompeo being on Gutfield!!! whew , commerical.

She was behind a locked door - on the same side with 2 other Capitol policemen who were standing there, evidently not concerned about her.

She wasn't 'leading' the riot, nor was she an organizer. She was just there, pounding on the locked door.

In both cases, they didn't obey orders from the police. According to what I've read here, **** around and see what happens.

The kid who was beaten to death in Memphis had plenty of time to lay on the ground and be handcuffed.

A perfectly justified beating, according to you. Too bad he died, but hey - he didn't obey police orders.

Uhh, for first thing. I only "re-friended" you because that flat bill wearing, ears tucked inside a BBall cap @mcmurtry66 made this visible, and I pushed the "don't ignore any more" button.
As to the rest, I really don't have any argument. I was attempting a parody from Larry the Cable guy comedy. Otherwise, we are full of weak, flatbill bill, ear tucking under the cap, lulu wearing superhero's who ask permisson to drink True from a large bottle. I think there was more that I wanted to say, but I keep getting distracted by Gutfield. Totally stupid show, that now, I kinda dig. He has freakin Mike Pompeo on tonight. There's nothing that says "I'm running for president" than Mike Effing Pompeo being on Gutfield!!! whew , commerical.
You’re good. Just screwing around.

But if we’ve ever wondered why most immigrants work harder, it’s only because they have to. Necessity will turn you into a really productive person. Especially when there’s no safety nets. It’s really fascinating.

You’re good. Just screwing around.

But if we’ve ever wondered why most immigrants work harder, it’s only because they have to. Necessity will turn you into a really productive person. Especially when there’s no safety nets. It’s really fascinating.
It worked for me. Growing up, if I wanted anything - and I mean anything - I had to find a way to pay for it. And it wasn't because my parents were trying to teach me life lessons - we just had no money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT