ADVERTISEMENT

Cheap Fakes

Ty Webb iu

All-American
May 16, 2009
Now that we know the Biden cheap fake videos were real, does it change your opinion of the media at all? It’s clear many of you thought the media to be impartial truth tellers. Is that still the case?

Or do you still believe the cheap fake videos were actually cheap fakes.

IIRC The viral videos were dubbed cheep fakes because they were edited to give false impressions, rather than being AI-created.

The main one was a video of Biden at the G7 summit seemingly turning around, talking, and gesturing out into empty space. It was shown to have been edited to crop out the parachutists who he was talking and gesturing to. That was made clear by uncropped video later released to prove the fake.

Last edited:
IIRC The viral videos were dubbed deep fakes because they were edited to give false impressions, rather than being AI-created. The main one was a video of Biden at the G7 summit seemingly turning around, talking, and gesturing into empty space. It was edited to crop out the parachutists who he was talking and gesturing to.

You are pathetic.

Now that we know the Biden cheap fake videos were real, does it change your opinion of the media at all? It’s clear many of you thought the media to be impartial truth tellers. Is that still the case?

Hasn't changed a bit. And I doubt it's changed the dupes' minds, either. They believed the media propaganda and they're too invested in it now to change their minds.

That's why they're dupes - they don't recognize when they've been played.

IIRC The viral videos were dubbed cheep fakes because they were edited to give false impressions, rather than being AI-created.

The main one was a video of Biden at the G7 summit seemingly turning around, talking, and gesturing out into empty space. It was shown to have been edited to crop out the parachutists who he was talking and gesturing to. That was made clear by uncropped video later released to prove the fake.

The Dems originated that with Trump. It only bothers you when it's done to Democrats - even though you claim to be conservative. lmao

Just as quotes can be taken out of context videos can be edited to do the same thing.

The practice is dishonest in that it doesn't tell the whole story. Unfortunately it will continue because putting your political opponent in a bad light works.

Furthermore with so many of us communicating and believing what we see on social media the tactic will become even more prevalent.

Finally when combining this with the tons of dough spent on negative political ads, the final outcome is the practice of politics becomes a mud bath ritual.

The bullshit you Trumpers believe....

Are you still having heart palpitations over some "sure-to-happen" endorsement of Biden by Taylor Swift?

Just as quotes can be taken out of context videos can be edited to do the same thing.

The practice is dishonest in that it doesn't tell the whole story. Unfortunately it will continue because putting your political opponent in a bad light works.

Furthermore with so many of us communicating and believing what we see on social media the tactic will become even more prevalent.

Finally when combining this with the tons of dough spent on negative political ads, the final outcome is the practice of politics becomes a mud bath ritual.
So you believe the cheap fake narrative. Interesting

That video was not edited at all.

OK. I don’t disagree. But I also didn’t think the uncropped version came off much better for POTUS.

Nor does it change the fact that there’s been a lot of denial going on regarding this issue.

Hasn't changed a bit. And I doubt it's changed the dupes' minds, either. They believed the media propaganda and they're too invested in it now to change their minds.

That's why they're dupes - they don't recognize when they've been played.
IF ONLY... someone would have tried to tell them over the last 4 years.
In this great ability of sharing info that we have now, could have been used to show them that he was.... 3 steps past needing his butt wiped and eating from a feeding tube.
It seems that some of us tried... Didn't we?

Why is it hard to believe that video is often edited to advance a false narrative?

I gave several examples.

I could also give the example of the selective omission in Trump's Charlottesville remarks ("fine people on both sides"). Trump also said "I'm not talking about the NeoNazis or skinheads" and that part was never played, so that the narrative was pushed that he was specifically calling Nazis and skinheads "fine people". He wasn't. It's something Biden lies about to this day.

Lots of people fell for that false spin (me included) until the remark was actually put into context.

Snopes even covered it (though Trumpers claim Snopes to be a liberal bias)

Why is it hard to believe that video is often edited to advance a false narrative?

I gave several examples.

I could also give the example of the selective omission in Trump's Charlottesville remarks ("fine people on both sides"). Trump also said "I'm not talking about the NeoNazis or skinheads" and that part was never played, so that the narrative was pushed that he was specifically calling Nazis and skinheads "fine people". He wasn't. It's something Biden lies about to this day.

Lots of people fell for that false spin (me included) until the remark was actually put into context.

Biden losing his marbles isn’t a “false narrative” however. In fact there have been stories that have come out about how the other leaders at the G7 were disconcerted with how infirm he was.

Reactions: DANC
Biden losing his marbles isn’t a “false narrative” however.
The false narrative was quite specifically "Look at this video, Biden is staring off into space! Nobody's there! Someone has to grab him by the arm to bring him back to reality"

It was BOGUS.

I think he's at times a feeble old man. But don't create fake evidence. Show us something real.

At the same time I think that Trump is an evil racist turd. But I don't want to rely on fake evidence. Show us something real.

I gave several examples.

We told you at the time Trump didn't say that and that it was edited, yet you didn't believe it until Snopes came out with it. Biden still claims it as fact.

You'd think you guys would learn, but you keep falling for it. Dupes.

The false narrative was quite specifically "Look at this video, Biden is staring off into space! Nobody's there! Someone has to grab him by the arm to bring him back to reality"

It was BOGUS.

I think he's at times a feeble old man. But don't create fake evidence. Show us something real.

At the same time I think that Trump is an evil racist turd. But I don't want to rely on fake evidence. Show us something real.
Why did Biden wander off from rest of leaders? And yes the gal had to tug his arm to get him back where he was supposed to be. Then he had to put on those damn sunglasses.

Why did Biden wander off from rest of leaders?
To talk to the parachutists. That is 100% crystal clear, on UNCROPPED video
And yes the gal had to tug his arm to get him back where he was supposed to be.
Of course she did. She had to get him to stop socializing with the parachutists, since the photographer was ready for a group shot.

What she didn't do (and what your gang insisted she did do) was stop him from staring off into space and talking to invisible people.

How in the world is this somehow unclear to you?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
Why did Biden wander off from rest of leaders? And yes the gal had to tug his arm to get him back where he was supposed to be. Then he had to put on those damn sunglasses.
If he wanted to salute the skydivers, why didn't he salute the one right in front of him - the one all the other leaders were looking at?

But then.... SQUIRREL! - he got distracted, started wandering away and saw the ones behind him. He clearly lost track of what he was doing. How anyone can think otherwise after seeing his debate performance is either lying or exceedingly stupid.

Obviously President Biden was not in the right place at the right time because Prime Minister Meloni had to come and get him. Now I do agree he was probably talking to some of the crew. The issue is was this the right time to do that? Why weren't the other leaders going over and talking to them?

I do agree he was probably talking to some of the crew.
There is no "probably" about it. Multiple undoctored videos show him talking to them and giving a thumbs up gesture. Here is a video focusing on the paratroopers

There were paratroopers from each G7 country, carrying flags of Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, Canada and the USA. Then there was one with an EU flag, one with a G7 flag, and also another Italian guy who was apparently the troop leader

The issue is was this the right time to do that?
Every world leader was watching the paratroopers descend, and many of them were talking to different paratroopers.
Why weren't the other leaders going over and talking to them?
There were ~10 paratroopers. Biden talked to the one closest to him. Other leaders approached other paratroopers at the same time. It's clear from the video I linked above. When 10 guys skydive they don't exactly land in a neat little row, shoulder to shoulder, you know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT