ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA

I'm not spewing anything. Musk's helicoptor was denied clearance to land and contacted Bootyjudge directly and got permission to land.

lmao Did they think the Russians were invading? North Koreans?
LOL could you find either on a map?

You guys are hilarious.

8 years of Harris
Hip Hop Dancing GIF by Norwalk Brew House

Reactions: DANC
Mayorkas squandered his credibility. He’s got nuthin.

It’s more likely than not that Mayorkas used FEMA emergenctpy funds for migrants. There Denver plight happened all over the country. Then almost overnight, the emergency was solved.
KJP admitted the truth about using the FEMA emergency food and shelter fund for migrants in 2022.

"Funding is also available through FEMA’s Emergency Food and Shelter program to eligible local governments and not-for-profit organizations upon request to support humanitarian relief for migrants,"
she added.

The hogwash of a denial FEMA issued should have alerted everyone about Mayorhas’ fundamental dishonesty. Mayorkas, Biden, and Harris created any migrant emergency.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
FEMA has plenty of available resources for the near term, per Speaker Johnson. The CR passed and signed in the last few days provided something like $20B that became available Oct 1.

They of course will have to do an emergency supplemental, probably in November.... And it will be large... But at this point it's way too soon for passing such a bill as it will take some time before there are even reliable estimates of total damages.

This is a fake news story.
Do you have to f*** everything up? The inbreds were having a perfectly good circle jerk, then you ruin it.

If someone has a better idea for an evening than the Bonita springs pinchers with you and Lucy I’d sure love to hear it
Trust me - if I'd known he was going to be there, I'd have been there!

The only thing comparable might be lunch with Hooky at a Thai restaurant.

We’d have to be bounced out
My friend and I are the only guys I know who have been bounced out of Nick's..... for heckling Purdue fans so bad they left.

I forget what year - maybe late 80s/early 90s - PU was supposed to kick our ass in BB. We had a table kind of in the front, so we could see the TV. PU pukes came in and started shit talking. At the half IU was running away with it and we started giving it back. They got up in a huff and left. The waitress told us we were cut off (probably a good decision), so we left and went upstairs. We had a couple more drinks and, while my friend was bringing a drink up, somebody grabbed his arm and told us we had to leave. Not sure how they knew we were up there because we weren't causing any hassle, but they knew.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
KJP admitted the truth about using the FEMA emergency food and shelter fund for migrants in 2022.

"Funding is also available through FEMA’s Emergency Food and Shelter program to eligible local governments and not-for-profit organizations upon request to support humanitarian relief for migrants,"
she added.

The hogwash of a denial FEMA issued should have alerted everyone about Mayorhas’ fundamental dishonesty. Mayorkas, Biden, and Harris created any migrant emergency.

If your last paragraph is true, why did Trump move FEMA money in 2019 from disaster to immigration?

It turns out that’s because he did this. In 2019, the Trump administration, in the middle of hurricane season, told Congress that it was taking $271 million from DHS programs, including $155 million from the disaster fund, to pay for immigration detention space and temporary hearing locations for asylum seekers who had been forced to wait in Mexico. “The U.S. is facing a security and humanitarian crisis on the Southern border,” the administration said in its notice that it was redirecting the funds.​

If your last paragraph is true, why did Trump move FEMA money in 2019 from disaster to immigration?

It turns out that’s because he did this. In 2019, the Trump administration, in the middle of hurricane season, told Congress that it was taking $271 million from DHS programs, including $155 million from the disaster fund, to pay for immigration detention space and temporary hearing locations for asylum seekers who had been forced to wait in Mexico. “The U.S. is facing a security and humanitarian crisis on the Southern border,” the administration said in its notice that it was redirecting the funds.​
Apples and oranges. Read the imbedded link.

The news is reality voters. WaPo is either lying to give Mayorkas cover or is incompetent. My money is on lying. WaPo continues with keeping voters misinformed.

No, he never said that - that's your interpretation.

I have no doubt the military is involved now. But where were they on Monday, days after the weather moved through?

When were you there?

I suggested the 82nd Airborne drop troops and supplies in those hard hit areas, which they're FINALLY doing after a week. They're 3 hours by vehicle alone. They are close by at Ft. Freedom (Bragg). Biden could have easily mobilized them yet he didn't. People around Charlotte are collecting incredible amounts of aid and taking it themselves there. Why can't the military do that? I realize they are now, but they weren't on the ground right afterwards.

PS I hope your family is OK and doing well there
Wednesday before the storm through Monday. You should do some research. I guess, all I heard was the Republican Governor, the Police Chief, and everyone else who were working as hard as they possibly could to get to vulnerable people while there was absolutely no way to communicate.

They are collecting aid because the NEED aid, badly. Their water system was destroyed. There are 2,000,000 people in that area and I can tell you from witnessing it that everyone was doing their very best. The National Guard, like everyone else needed to know who were in the greatest need and who was at the most risk. When I made my way out of town on Monday My mom and her husband were with friends over a mountain that had power and water. And the kindness in my mom's little neighborhood was just...I'm without words. This is what happens when Americans work together.

No one was complaining. They were just working together. I'm hoping your family is okay. I hope they feel the same about the response. It was the most shocking event I've ever witnessed first hand...and I'm relieved to see everyone working together.

Apples and oranges. Read the imbedded link.

The news is reality voters. WaPo is either lying to give Mayorkas cover or is incompetent. My money is on lying. WaPo continues with keeping voters misinformed.

There is no link in your reply. So Trump did not have an emergency of migrants and take money from disaster relief?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT