ADVERTISEMENT

Took a trip to the NW board

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
It’s kind of fun to see what other teams are saying about us. Lots and lots of comments and compliments about our offense, in particular and also to our fans. Several of them think Ohio State is the only team who will beat us. Such a different feeling to be reading all the positives and they are t talking about Buckeyes or MIchigan. . .

It’s kind of fun to see what other teams are saying about us. Lots and lots of comments and compliments about our offense, in particular and also to our fans. Several of them think Ohio State is the only team who will beat us. Such a different feeling to be reading all the positives and they are t talking about Buckeyes or MIchigan. . .
There's kind of a surreal aspect to all of this. We've gone from worst to ?????

In other contexts that might be considered slumming, or trolling.
Beat’s “How the hell did we lose to that trash” … disparagements.
I was surprised how well NW played Saturday, considering the FG+Safety effort off Puget Sound.

There's kind of a surreal aspect to all of this. We've gone from worst to ?????
Yeah, I’m trying to think of anything like this in my entire sports life, both football and basketball, professional and college and baseball and high school! So easy to remember all the times we were expected to be good and were not. But it’s so fun to have had absolutely zero expectations and be doing this. Looking forward to the Nebraska game. It’s going to be huge and Bloomington should be on fire. Hope the weather cooperates. One rain game was enough.

Reactions: TomEric4756
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT