ADVERTISEMENT

Cheap Fake

You don’t know any women? Trump has definitely impacted the day to day life of women and the well being of many.
I guess you could make the argument he’s driven some to be a nutcase, but a short trip for the likes of you. 😉

My wife finds Trump to be awful(as do I), but she is a strong minded, successful career woman & mother that is able to set aside emotion & use logic to see the difference between existential, theoretical, hypothetical scenarios that are unlikely or impossible to come to fruition vs the actual, real, dangerous impacts that Biden’s decisions & policy have had over the past 4 years vs the 4 previous. She also strongly disagrees with you in that Biden is waaay farther down dementia road than Trump, & that no matter which VP candidate he picks, prefers them to Harris. We also have a child’s future to take into consideration, & some can’t fathom how that plays into the decision. Not all women think (or don’t) like you on this…

Lol. So you are saying that Trump was telling the truth and DD was lying. I think that’s ludicrous. And you want ME to google it to prove YOUR point. You’re even nuttier than normal….
You were the one asking me what I refuted and I told you.

Sorry if my answer triggered you. It's not up to me to prove the liar's claims.

Turns out CheapFake and DeepFake more Biden Administration lies.
Cheap Fakes are real. One example is the one that makes Biden look like he’s trying to sit on nothing. The wider screen video and one from a different angle shows he’s actually sitting in a chair. There’s one on Trump that looks like people are making faces as if Trump crapped his pants and it smells. The unedited video shows that they’re making those faces because of an insult Trump was making as a joke. Cheap Fakes are real. Last night we saw actual live video. No editing needed to make Biden look worse this time.

Cheap Fakes are real. One example is the one that makes Biden look like he’s trying to sit on nothing. The wider screen video and one from a different angle shows he’s actually sitting in a chair. There’s one on Trump that looks like people are making faces as if Trump crapped his pants and it smells. The unedited video shows that they’re making those faces because of an insult Trump was making as a joke. Cheap Fakes are real. Last night we saw actual live video. No editing needed to make Biden look worse this time.
With or without edits, Biden has looked awful for some time.

Has Biden’s people been honest about him? This started way back when he was running the first time. There’s a reason he spent so much time at home.
Everyone spent a lot of time at home in 2020 at the height of the pandemic. They did debate and Biden did well enough to win the first one. That Biden and the Biden of Thursday night were night and day different.

Reactions: UncleMark
Everyone spent a lot of time at home in 2020 at the height of the pandemic. They did debate and Biden did well enough to win the first one. That Biden and the Biden of Thursday night were night and day different.
Yep but this White House sect coming out with the cheap fakes and hiding Biden has been evil. They’re full of shit. I’ve been saying he’s mushy peas for many months. The Biden shuffle. And lefty posters would argue back no he’s the same as trump. People have instagram now. They see these videos. They capture trump in the tunnel at ufc. Biden coming out of limos etc. even when they try to limit exposure the gram is there now. Different times

Yep but this White House sect coming out with the cheap fakes and hiding Biden has been evil. They’re full of shit. I’ve been saying he’s mushy peas for many months. The Biden shuffle. And lefty posters would argue back no he’s the same as trump. People have instagram now. They see these videos. They capture trump in the tunnel at ufc. Biden coming out of limos etc. even when they try to limit exposure the gram is there now. Different times
I said more than a year ago that he’s clearly declining physically and mentally too. He was declining faster physically.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
It was the worst debate in the history of the United States from two terrible dummies who have no business being in office. If only Cicero could see this glorious republic now.....

I said more than a year ago that he’s clearly declining physically and mentally too. He was declining faster physically.
It was the worst debate in the history of the United States from two terrible dummies who have no business being in office. If only Cicero could see this glorious republic now.....
Yeah lost in it all was how bad trump performed. He was awful

More importantly. We NEED a US loss Monday. This is an inflection point. This is the cliff. 2026 is right around the corner and now is the perfect time

• Love
Reactions: Mark Milton
If Cicero could see this glorious republic now he might end up executed - again - by today’s Mark Antony.

More importantly. We NEED a US loss Monday. This is an inflection point. This is the cliff. 2026 is right around the corner and now is the perfect time
I agree. And the new coach needs to keep Mommy and Daddy Reyna away from the practice field. I'm balls out on offering the job to Ponchetino. HOME RUN PERFECT HIRE

And what would you give to have Bielsa coach the US team??? Would be thrilled with either

• Love
I agree. And the new coach needs to keep Mommy and Daddy Reyna away from the practice field. I'm balls out on offering the job to Ponchetino. HOME RUN PERFECT HIRE

And what would you give to have Bielsa coach the US team??? Would be thrilled with either
Both would be so exciting!!!!

Reactions: Mark Milton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT