ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Laptop

No, that's not why they apologized. They apologized because the said a guy dropping off ballots said he did it for members of his family and they didn't want any more lawsuits.

And if you believe these people were dropping off ballots for only family members, you are another one duped.

It’s proof the was a loan and proof that it was repaid. That’s all. The rest is just wild conjecture. It’s your problem that you can’t understand this.
No, it's not proof it was a loan. There are no actual loan documents.

'Loans' are used to bypass the IRS all the time.

I'm really surprised you're arguing this, because it's a losing argument for you. Usually you duck out on such obvious lies.

No, it's not proof it was a loan. There are no actual loan documents.

'Loans' are used to bypass the IRS all the time.

I'm really surprised you're arguing this, because it's a losing argument for you. Usually you duck out on such obvious lies.
I’m not surprised you’re arguing it because you’re a very bad faith poster. There is absolutely no proof that the money was part of a criminal act. The Trumpster Republicans have all but given up after striking out dozens of times, but you keep on going, spewing debunked theories one after another.

I’m not surprised you’re arguing it because you’re a very bad faith poster. There is absolutely no proof that the money was part of a criminal act. The Trumpster Republicans have all but given up after striking out dozens of times, but you keep on going, spewing debunked theories one after another.
Right there in front of you and you still refuse to accept what your eyes are telling you.

You're such a disingenuous poster.

Let’s be direct. You’re a liar and/or an idiot. What you argue is false and stupid at this point.

2000 Mules was obvious junk when it was released but you bought it. Then when the distributor pulls it because it’s junk, you still claim it isn’t. That’s lying and or stupidity at world class level, so at least you got that going for you. And you make me laugh at you, so that’s good.
Typical juvenile insult from you. I'll bet you're a joy to be around.

Or the 211 million dollar loan Trump received from the Chinese state bank in 2012. which isn't a bullshit propaganda sourced claim like VPM's conspiracy theories about China and Ukraine.... and that he thinks we send Ukraine money just shows how clueless he is. A vast majority of that money will go to arms manufacturers or related military entities and stay in the US.....

Gullible worm brained maga-zombies are a plague on this nation ..
I hear banjos..

You should act like a grown up and apologize.

PS Great retort, by the way. "No, YOU are" never goes out of style for you and HIckory.
You’re a bad faith poster and have been for years. Why do you think you deserve an apology?

You’re a bad faith poster and have been for years. Why do you think you deserve an apology?
Yes, because you're being disingenuous. You know these are direct payments to Biden and that no 'loan' documents even exist.

And if you do believe it, you're one of the dupes.

If I may Aloha. I suggest you take five minutes to watch the below video if you haven’t already. I have not seen anyone lay out the paper trail of CEFC/ Biden family financial transactions ultimately leading back to Joseph R Biden as clearly as Donald’s does here.

To me, that is clear evidence that leaves little doubt Joe Biden was profiting of his families overseas business dealings even if it doesn’t meet the requirements of criminality.

Last edited:
Yes, because you're being disingenuous. You know these are direct payments to Biden and that no 'loan' documents even exist.

And if you do believe it, you're one of the dupes.
Biden’s trust wired his brother $200K in January 2018 and his brother wrote a check to Joe for $20OK a couple months later. This is from the Trumpster Republicans’ own records. This is clear evidence of a short-term no interest loan and repayment between brothers. Nothing unusual about that. If you think it’s proof of Joe Biden profiting from criminal behavior, you’re being exceptionally disingenuous (liar apparently offends you) or you’re ignorant. $200K given and $200K received isn’t a profit. Joe’s a very bad criminal I suppose.

The Trumpster Republicans in the House know they got nothing. They’re not even trying now. Why doubt you stop trying with the same nothing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Indyhorn
Biden’s trust wired his brother $200K in January 2018 and his brother wrote a check to Joe for $20OK a couple months later. This is from the Trumpster Republicans’ own records. This is clear evidence of a short-term no interest loan and repayment between brothers. Nothing unusual about that. If you think it’s proof of Joe Biden profiting from criminal behavior, you’re being exceptionally disingenuous (liar apparently offends you) or you’re ignorant. $200K given and $200K received isn’t a profit. Joe’s a very bad criminal I suppose.

The Trumpster Republicans in the House know they got nothing. They’re not even trying now. Why doubt you stop trying with the same nothing?
You didn't expand on where Jim got the money - from China.

So, Biden was paid back with Chinese money. Accepting bribes isn't confined to the individual - it can, and does, extend to family and friends. And that's far from the only 'loan' repayments Joe got.

Joe knew he would get paid back because he knew the Chinese would come through with the cash.

Your non-questioning defense of the Biden family money grab on the backs of US taxpayers is disgusting.

You do know the impeachment inquiry is still going on, right? Maybe the media didn't tell you that.

Last edited:
You didn't expand on where Jim got the money - from China.

So, Biden was paid back with Chinese money. Accepting bribes isn't confined to the individual - it can, and does, extend to family and friends. And that's far from the only 'loan' repayments Joe got.

Joe knew he would get paid back because he knew the Chinese would come through with the cash.

Your non-questioning defense of the Biden family money grab on the backs of US taxpayers is disgusting.

You do know the impeachment inquiry is still going on, right? Maybe the media didn't tell you that.
Wrong again. You constantly twist what is known, and you throw in outright lies and ridiculous speculation as bonuses. It would be a pretty poor criminal that would loan someone $200K to get $200K back a couple months later. So dumb.

Yes, the Republicans in the House embarrassed themselves and all Republicans by voting for an impeachment inquiry when they know they have no evidence of impeachable offenses, purely as a political attack on the Trump’s political opponent. That’s it in a nutshell, and it’s disappointing and disgraceful.

I’d be all for impeachment and prosecution of Joe Biden if there was something criminal there, but there isn’t.

Your unquestioning repetition of the misrepresentations of the MAGA Republicans leading this sham should embarrass you.

Wrong again. You constantly twist what is known, and you throw in outright lies and ridiculous speculation as bonuses. It would be a pretty poor criminal that would loan someone $200K to get $200K back a couple months later. So dumb.

Yes, the Republicans in the House embarrassed themselves and all Republicans by voting for an impeachment inquiry when they know they have no evidence of impeachable offenses, purely as a political attack on the Trump’s political opponent. That’s it in a nutshell, and it’s disappointing and disgraceful.

I’d be all for impeachment and prosecution of Joe Biden if there was something criminal there, but there isn’t.

Your unquestioning repetition of the misrepresentations of the MAGA Republicans leading this sham should embarrass you.
OK, the $200,000 payment came after Jim got paid by Americore Health.

James Biden’s $200,000 “loan repayment” to his brother came on the same day he received a $200,000 check from Americore Health, a for-profit hospital chain. A publicly available bankruptcy court complaint filed in July 2022 shows that the financially struggling Americore alleges that it loaned James Biden a total of $600,000 “based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”

The Big Guy got his $40k cut from Chinese money laundering.

If you can't see what's right in front of your face - companies, both foreign and domestic and from many of our enemies - are paying the Bidens for.... what - that's not my problem?

The Biden Crime Family has no experience in anything other than making money off Joe's influence. And they're laughing at duped Americans like you who claim 'no crime was committed'. Utter bullshit.

James Biden’s $200,000 “loan repayment” to his brother came on the same day he received a $200,000 check from Americore Health, a for-profit hospital chain. A publicly available bankruptcy court complaint filed in July 2022 shows that the financially struggling Americore alleges that it loaned James Biden a total of $600,000 “based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”

If you can't see what's right in front of your face - companies, both foreign and domestic and from many of our enemies - are paying the Bidens for.... what - that's not my problem?

The Biden Crime Family has no experience in anything other than making money off Joe's influence. And they're laughing at duped Americans like you who claim 'no crime was committed'. Utter bullshit.
$40,000 lol. I’m sure he’d risk a crime to make $40,000.

Danc, your barn must be up to 3000 mules by now.

Do you not understand that quotes of Trumpster Republicans misrepresenting the facts is not proof of anything? Think.

What the heck did the Chinese hope to get from Joe Biden? The timeline doesn’t support anything.

Last edited:
Do you not understand that quotes of Trumpster Republicans misrepresenting the facts is not proof of anything? Think.

What the heck did the Chinese hope to get from Joe Biden? The timeline doesn’t support anything.
Well, they must be getting something. Why else would they pay so much money to Jim and Hunter and support the Biden Center at UPenn?

The Bidens have no area of expertise, other than selling influence. China plays the long game and ingratiates itself into American institutions in order to influence American foreign policy. Payments to the Bidens is part of that.

Well, they must be getting something. Why else would they pay so much money to Jim and Hunter and support the Biden Center at UPenn?

The Bidens have no area of expertise, other than selling influence. China plays the long game and ingratiates itself into American institutions in order to influence American foreign policy. Payments to the Bidens is part of that.
What are they getting? What? What could they get when Joe Biden wasn’t even a VP, was old, and unlikely to ever be President? What? The fact is they’ve got nothing and couldn’t have gotten anything. The entire theory falls apart if you’d just apply some logic and common sense.

What are they getting? What? What could they get when Joe Biden wasn’t even a VP, was old, and unlikely to ever be President? What? The fact is they’ve got nothing and couldn’t have gotten anything. The entire theory falls apart if you’d just apply some logic and common sense.
I explained they're getting influence. Biden has plenty of years in DC and influence even between the time he was VP and President - just because he was unlikely to be President, he never ruled himself out. The Chinese were hedging their bets.

But assume they didn't expect to get influence. You tell me why China, and other countries, would give millions to a family without any expertise outside politics?

I explained they're getting influence. Biden has plenty of years in DC and influence even between the time he was VP and President - just because he was unlikely to be President, he never ruled himself out. The Chinese were hedging their bets.

But assume they didn't expect to get influence. You tell me why China, and other countries, would give millions to a family without any expertise outside politics?
There is no crime if they get nothing from Joe Biden. What did Saudi Arabia get from Trump? It could be argued they did get something.

Regardless, the House MAGAs have basically thrown in the towel in this because they know they got nothing. You should follow their lead.

There is no crime if they get nothing from Joe Biden. What did Saudi Arabia get from Trump? It could be argued they did get something.

Regardless, the House MAGAs have basically thrown in the towel in this because they know they got nothing. You should follow their lead.
That's whataboutism, but Jerod has investment expertise he's selling. Did he get access because of Trump? No doubt. But there is something tangible in the deal. And if you think that deal wasn't gone over with a fine tooth comb by the DOJ, you're not paying attentions.

With the Bidens, not so much. None at all, in fact - they sold nothing, except influence.

The House Republicans are in the middle of an election cycle. The impeachment inquiry is still going on - your news sources just don't cover it.

$40,000 lol. I’m sure he’d risk a crime to make $40,000.
Why wouldn’t he? $40,000 was about 23% of his pay as a senator. Every business client I’ve had where an in-house bookkeeper or accountant embezzled from them, the amount they stole wasn’t contingent on the materiality of the amount.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Why wouldn’t he? $40,000 was about 23% of his pay as a senator. Every business client I’ve had where an in-house bookkeeper or accountant embezzled from them, the amount they stole wasn’t contingent on the materiality of the amount.
And that's $40k tax free because it was a 'loan' payment.....

That's whataboutism, but Jerod has investment expertise he's selling. Did he get access because of Trump? No doubt. But there is something tangible in the deal. And if you think that deal wasn't gone over with a fine tooth comb by the DOJ, you're not paying attentions.

With the Bidens, not so much. None at all, in fact - they sold nothing, except influence.

The House Republicans are in the middle of an election cycle. The impeachment inquiry is still going on - your news sources just don't cover it.
Trump sucked on LIV too, influence peddling is on both sides DAnC, denial of such just proves what most think about you, Blindly Partisan and only on an information feeback loop.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Yes, I do. Look at the date that report was issued - there was much more information found after it was released.

The Senate report was a political cover job.

'verifiable fact'? lmao
The FBI double agent has literally told DOJ investigators that he was working for the FSB when he made up the claim in the DF 1023 that Biden had been bribed. He's described it as part of a larger FSB operation to discredit both Biden and Ukraine prior to the 2020 election...

Heck he's even admitted to meeting with Russian agents in Nov/Dec 2023, to try and help influence the 2024 elections. And since he was arrested at the Vegas airport, it's likely he was enroute to cause more chaos elsewhere when he was arrested...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You don't agree that shushing the laptop was worse interference? There was a poll taken and something like 40% who voted for Biden said they would not have done so if the laptop story had been broken. My point was that paying off this woman did not have as much impact.
So a bunch of people who watch Fox and other right wing networks couldn't read the New York Post? How do you reconcile the fact that some employees at Rupert Murdoch's New York Post were so upset the Post ran the story that they quit their jobs in protest?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT