ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Laptop

You don't agree that shushing the laptop was worse interference? There was a poll taken and something like 40% who voted for Biden said they would not have done so if the laptop story had been broken. My point was that paying off this woman did not have as much impact.
What do you mean "broken?" Everyone knew about it.

I'm not absolving the media who didn't cover it or down played it. They have a lot to answer for. But the notion that a sizeable portion of the public who would have been paying attention didn't know about (and then would have changed their votes) is pretty far fetched.

Zeke, do you realize what is in the laptop? It is where we see that money is going to, "the big guy" from China. This isn't about Hunter's sexual perversions and drug use. You have the President getting money from a foreign government.
She knows and doesn't care

I don't know the sexual identification of Zeke. What I do care about is that Biden has received money from China and also Ukraine through his son Hunter. So we have to look at the policies the President has with those two nations. Don't people question why so much money, multiple millions....I mean billions of dollars which is going from US to Ukraine? Is there any oversight to how this money is spent?

That is all the news focused on. Rudy Guiliani had the laptop and talked about Biden's money coming from China.
It's useless to argue with those who have been duped into believing Biden had nothing to do with Hunter's business after he flew Hunter to foreign countries on AF2 to conduct business and call into his business meetings.

You just can't fight that kind of blind ignorance.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
If republicans found anything, they would be subpoenaing anyone they could and making public spectacle of it. They would also be blasting it out on fox news and Newsmax.

What purpose would republicans have to quietly close down the investigation and move on if they had all this evidence that you claim?

Do you think dems have compromising photos of the republicans to the point they are being blackmailed? Lmao. Maybe they found MTG's dick pic lmao
lmao Evidently you ignored the weeks of House hearings.

Not surprised - none of it was covered by CNN or MSNBC. That's why you remain ignorant.

The investigation hasn't been closed down, btw.

I don't know the sexual identification of Zeke. What I do care about is that Biden has received money from China and also Ukraine through his son Hunter. So we have to look at the policies the President has with those two nations. Don't people question why so much money, multiple millions....I mean billions of dollars which is going from US to Ukraine? Is there any oversight to how this money is spent?
Do you care that Ivanka and Fanta Felon made money from China or that Kushner made money from Saudi Arabia?

Or how about Trump's real estate deal in Oman? Any concerns there?

Why so concerned about money to ukraine? Are you keeping track of money to israel? We send money because we don't want to send troops.

If your answer is no to any of those being concerning, then quit acting concerned about what you think the Biden's did or go ahead put "I'm a hypocrite" in your signature to show up on all of your posts.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
No way that 40% is even close to true. Why? Hunter wasn’t running for President in there is no evidence of Joe Biden criminality on the laptop. How would that work.
That figure is way too high but IIRC it was a statistically significant number in a pretty close election, particularly in the handful of states the election turned on. Who knows.

I wouldn't imprison them, but if I were the next Republican President, I would strip them of their security clearances so that their talking head grift of "knowing things" dries up.

Who should care? There was nothing on the laptop that proves any illegal or even unethical behavior by Joe Biden. Trumpster Republicans haven’t proven any of that in over three years of having all the laptop contents. Explain how disclosure of the laptop contents would have led to anything meaningful in a couple weeks prior to the election. Even though there wasn’t a lot of coverage about it in the newspapers other than the NYP, it was all over the cable news. Whatever impact it could have on the election happened.

That figure is way too high but IIRC it was a statistically significant number in a pretty close election, particularly in the handful of states the election turned on. Who knows.

I wouldn't imprison them, but if I were the next Republican President, I would strip them of their security clearances so that their talking head grift of "knowing things" dries up.
They said what they believed. They can’t strip clearances of people for doing that. Most of them probably never see classified information anyway. I still have a Top Secret clearance but I haven’t looked at highly classified information in over ten years.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
lmao Evidently you ignored the weeks of House hearings.

Not surprised - none of it was covered by CNN or MSNBC. That's why you remain ignorant.

The investigation hasn't been closed down, btw.
The hearings which proved absolutely nothing except Hunter was a corrupt drug addict? Those hearings? Your an amazingly ignorant dupe.

They said what they believed. They can’t strip clearances of people for doing that. Most of them probably never see classified information anyway. I still have a Top Secret clearance but I haven’t looked at highly classified information in over ten years.
You don't have the need to know

I consider that to be nervous laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The hearings which proved absolutely nothing except Hunter was a corrupt drug addict? Those hearings? Your an amazingly ignorant dupe.
Evidently you didn't watch them either. There was plenty of evidence that money flowed from foreign sources - including China - to the Biden family, if not Biden himself. A $40k 'loan' payment from Jim to Joe? No evidence at all of any loans made.

If you buy the loan excuse, you really are more of a dupe than I already thought you are.

Evidently you didn't watch them either. There was plenty of evidence that money flowed from foreign sources - including China - to the Biden family, if not Biden himself. A $40k 'loan' payment from Jim to Joe? No evidence at all of any loans made.

If you buy the loan excuse, you really are more of a dupe than I already thought you are.
I don’t get my news from Trumpster twits like you do. The hearings proved zilch. Nada. Nothing. Only ignorant Trumpster dupes believe they did.

Hell, I was actually hoping they would find something so Joe Biden would declare he’s not running and the Democrats could run someone better against Trump. Trump should also step down so we could run a fit candidate for President and win. But no, people like you have ruined it for the GOP.

Last edited:
I don’t get my news from Trumpster twits like you do. The hearings proved zilch. Nada. Nothing. Only ignorant Trumpster dupes believe they did.

Hell, I was actually hoping they would find something so we could Joe Biden would declare he’s not running and the Democrats could run someone better against Trump. Trump should also step down so we could run a fit candidate for President and win. But no, people like you have ruined it for the GOP.
I have no idea how you can say no evidence has been found of Joe's corruption. Willful ignorance, I guess.

"Few Americans have ever received a $200,000 payment, especially from a relative. Yet that’s apparently business as usual in the Biden family, where large sums suspiciously transfer from one member to the next, even as President Biden denies being entangled in his son’s international business dealings."

Bank records do not lie. We now know Joe Biden received a $200,000 payment from his brother, James Biden, just after his brother received a loan for that exact same amount from a health care company he was doing business with. These "loans" were granted to James Biden in exchange for opening doors and helping that company obtain an investment from the Middle East.

However, this is not the first time James Biden has relied on his brother Joe Biden’s name and position when it comes to his business ventures. In the summer of 2006, James Biden is quoted saying "don’t worry about the investors… we’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden."

Just explaining why you have no need for a clearance of any kind.
Wrong as usual. Access to classified information has two elements - a clearance and the need to know. I have been in classified discussions (very few) in the last 10 years which is why I have a clearance. However, I’ve had no need to see or hear the most highly classified information (Top Secret). I could do my job with a Secret clearance, but since I had a TS(SCI) clearance when I retired it was retained. I can’t hear or see TS information just because I have that clearance. I also have to have a need to know.

No they most certainly did not say what they believed. They had a friend send them a note and tell them the messaging. They were then asked to sign off on it and use the heft of their "authority" to pull cover for their friend's candidate.

At best they are dupes and at worst they are liars. In each case, neither would make them good candidates to continue to have the highest security clearances in the country.

They abused our trust and therefore should be stripped of same.

ETA: I know you are willing to give way more latitude around this stuff because it involves Trump. I am not. I am sick and tired of these folks acting like our overlords. That is OUR top secret information that we entrust them with. They abused their authority in an effort to game the system towards their preferred outcome. They also use their peripheral access to people and information to continue to fill their pockets after leaving the administration's they serve and most of that deference is given exactly because they have a title and an "access" that labels them as in the know. These 51 completely abused that honor and they should all be stripped of their clearances when not serving in an official capacity.

I have no idea how you can say no evidence has been found of Joe's corruption. Willful ignorance, I guess.

"Few Americans have ever received a $200,000 payment, especially from a relative. Yet that’s apparently business as usual in the Biden family, where large sums suspiciously transfer from one member to the next, even as President Biden denies being entangled in his son’s international business dealings."

Bank records do not lie. We now know Joe Biden received a $200,000 payment from his brother, James Biden, just after his brother received a loan for that exact same amount from a health care company he was doing business with. These "loans" were granted to James Biden in exchange for opening doors and helping that company obtain an investment from the Middle East.

However, this is not the first time James Biden has relied on his brother Joe Biden’s name and position when it comes to his business ventures. In the summer of 2006, James Biden is quoted saying "don’t worry about the investors… we’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden."

You ignorantly quote another willfully ignorant Trumpster Republican. News to the duped - that is not proof.

Wrong as usual. Access to classified information has two elements - a clearance and the need to know. I have been in classified discussions (very few) in the last 10 years which is why I have a clearance. However, I’ve had no need to see or hear the most highly classified information (Top Secret). I could do my job with a Secret clearance, but since I had a TS(SCI) clearance when I retired it was retained. I can’t hear or see TS information just because I have that clearance. I also have to have a need to know.
As I said, you have no need to know. So no need to crow about your supposed 'top secret' clearance. Many people have TS clearances, but there are different levels of TS clearances. I imagine yours is at the lowest level.

No they most certainly did not say what they believed. They had a friend send them a note and tell them the messaging. They were then asked to sign off on it and use the heft of their "authority" to pull cover for their friend's candidate.

At best they are dupes and at worst they are liars. In each case, neither would make them good candidates to continue to have the highest security clearances in the country.

They abused our trust and therefore should be stripped of same.

I disagree with that opinion. I think they signed it because they believed it, and I believe they had reason to believe it. In any event there isn’t a chance that letter alone would cost them clearances, if they still have them. That part isn’t an opinion. I also think that letter’s significance is wildly exaggerated and has little to no effect on the election.

That's what the House investigation uncovered.

See, it doesn't matter even when proof is provided - you just ignore it. Sad, for man of your age.
It’s just not proof. That’s the point.

As I said, you have no need to know. So no need to crow about your supposed 'top secret' clearance. Many people have TS clearances, but there are different levels of TS clearances. I imagine yours is at the lowest level.
Wrong again. TS(SCI) isn’t a low level TS clearance and I was only trying to explain this classification business to one of the board’s most willfully ignorant posters.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Bank records don't lie. It's proof.
It’s proof the was a loan and proof that it was repaid. That’s all. The rest is just wild conjecture. It’s your problem that you can’t understand this.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Jesus wept.
No it doesn't. Republicans have had access to that laptop and it's contents for years. All they have shown from it is Hunter's dick pics. Breaking News! He has one.

I'd do a ride along with Hunter's junk for a weekend. seems like it goes to fun and fascinating places. the Big Guy clearly gives Hunter's hang-low amazing access.

i want to go to there 30 rock GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC and mrhighlife
That's cool. Do you care about the money Trump's family received from Saudi Arabia?

Van, please research yourself what has been proven to be in the laptop. Because as several people have tried to tell you, it is not that. Why do you think the GOP has investigated him for two years and found nothing to prove what you claim is true

It's useless to argue with those who have been duped into believing Biden had nothing to do with Hunter's business after he flew Hunter to foreign countries on AF2 to conduct business and call into his business meetings.

You just can't fight that kind of blind ignorance.
2,000 Mules

That's cool. Do you care about the money Trump's family received from Saudi Arabia?
Or the 211 million dollar loan Trump received from the Chinese state bank in 2012. which isn't a bullshit propaganda sourced claim like VPM's conspiracy theories about China and Ukraine.... and that he thinks we send Ukraine money just shows how clueless he is. A vast majority of that money will go to arms manufacturers or related military entities and stay in the US.....

Gullible worm brained maga-zombies are a plague on this nation ..

Whutaboutit?
Danc why do you continually laugh at the US Senate confirming Russia backed Trump in 2016- it’s literally a verifiable fact? You hurt yourself when you laugh at actual fact. It’s bizarrely self-blinded work retiree.

Danc why do you continually laugh at the US Senate confirming Russia backed Trump in 2016- it’s literally a verifiable fact? You hurt yourself when you laugh at actual fact. It’s bizarrely self-blinded work retiree.
Yes, I do. Look at the date that report was issued - there was much more information found after it was released.

The Senate report was a political cover job.

'verifiable fact'? lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT