ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Aaaaand this is why Trump will probably lose.

He’s a giant asshole. He just can’t help himself.

That turns people off.

There was no reason for that kind of response. Have some class for once.
Whoever’s been coaching him this campaign is very smart. I expect you’ll see a calm Trump tomorrow. His interview on the All In podcast was excellent. A different side of him.

He’s gonna keep it reeled in until November. For the most part.

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
There was no fraud, bro. If there WAS any, it wasn’t nearly enough to make a difference. Thats not why Trump lost.

I don’t know why you guys want to die on that hill.
/armchair psychology

It's because they've put so much of their identity into both being MAGA and being The Silent Majority, that they can't possibly fathom a world in which they don't represent the will of the American people. If they lose, it has to be fraud, because they know that 50-60-70, hell, 85 percent of America is genuinely with them, even if they are too scared to say so in the face of the evil liberal media and woke Soros prosecutors that will come after them and destroy their lives.

So with so much of America behind them, a loss can't be chalked up to anything else but fraud.

/end armchair psychology

/armchair psychology

It's because they've put so much of their identity into both being MAGA and being The Silent Majority, that they can't possibly fathom a world in which they don't represent the will of the American people. If they lose, it has to be fraud, because they know that 50-60-70, hell, 85 percent of America is genuinely with them, even if they are too scared to say so in the face of the evil liberal media and woke Soros prosecutors that will come after them and destroy their lives.

So with so much of America behind them, a loss can't be chalked up to anything else but fraud.

/end armchair psychology
Or they just believe what trump says. Don’t think for themselves. Vote bc Tswift says vote lib. Same drift

I'm still pissed that I didn't invest in a corrugated box manufacturer 2-3 years ago.

I've got at least two neighbors that completely fill at least one of their recycling dumpsters once per week with old Amazon boxes.

Those boxes require cutting down trees.

Trees going to boxes raises the cost of lumber. This raises the price of new home construction which also makes older homes worth more.

Using more boxes can be traced to the home delivery habit as with Amazon and others developed during Covid.

Rising costs and inflation go beyond just government policies and who happens to be in office. Deficits being an exception in my view.

Reactions: BradStevens
I'm buying 28thin'28 to promote a constituional amendment of 65 on anybody running for president. Bumper stickers, magnets, website, #28thin'28

Halfway there already.

Edit: yes. 28th not 26th. Changing the ad campaign to align with the next election. Smart.
I wonder if impeach47.com is available.

I also wonder why I’m posting this before checking for myself.

Nearly four years later and the MAGA Republicans have still not found anything on that laptop tying Joe Biden to anything criminal. You think it would have meant something in the two weeks prior to the election? Too stupid.
Nice try at changing the subject. The point, which you won't ever admit, is that it was fraud to say the laptop was fake,

If it didn't contain any harmful information to Biden, why did the FBI hide it for over a year and never-Trumpers conspire to deny its legitimacy?

Use your head, for once.

It also contained enough info on the Hunter Biden Crime family to trigger the ongoing Impeachment Inquiry.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Nice try at changing the subject. The point, which you won't ever admit, is that it was fraud to say the laptop was fake,

If it didn't contain any harmful information to Biden, why did the FBI hide it for over a year and never-Trumpers conspire to deny its legitimacy?

Use your head, for once.

It also contained enough info on the Hunter Biden Crime family to trigger the ongoing Impeachment Inquiry.
Changing the subject? My post was about VOTER FRAUD. You changed the subject in classic DANC fashion.

The impeachment inquiry isn’t going anywhere because the MAGA Republicans, a GD embarrassment to the GOP, have nothing and they know it.

You are an embarrassment.

Changing the subject? My post was about VOTER FRAUD. You changed the subject in classic DANC fashion.

The impeachment inquiry isn’t going anywhere because the MAGA Republicans, a GD embarrassment to the GOP, have nothing and they know it.

You are an embarrassment.
No, you went off on some tangent about the contents of the laptop, which I never brought up.

It's the existence of the laptop that is the issue - and it was fraud when its legitimacy was questioned.

But you know that, because admitting it would mean you'd have to admit there was fraud. And we all know you are so personally invested in no fraud that you can't admit it. You are so disingenuous because you can't admit fact.

You're an embarrassment to yourself.

No, you went off on some tangent about the contents of the laptop, which I never brought up.

It's the existence of the laptop that is the issue - and it was fraud when its legitimacy was questioned.

But you know that, because admitting it would mean you'd have to admit there was fraud. And we all know you are so personally invested in no fraud that you can't admit it. You are so disingenuous because you can't admit fact.

You're an embarrassment to yourself.
You’re a bad faith poster. You changed the subject from VOTER FRAUD.

You’ve proven over and over again that you don’t deal with facts. You’re into “alternate facts,” otherwise known as lies. You’re an embarrassment to yourself and the GOP.

So.. the CIA director that was nominated by Trump and that reported to him? That was Pompeo's Deputy before her appointment?

Why did Trump nominate so many 'corrupt' individuals to run the CIA, DOJ, DOD? Why is he such a terrible a judge of character over and over again?
To judge character requires you to have character.

Last edited:

You’ve proven over and over again that you don’t deal with facts. You’re into “alternate facts,” otherwise known as lies. You’re an embarrassment to yourself and the GOP.
The irony is rich!

Reactions: DANC

Fact...the signatures don't match which is impossible if Biden truly won the election. But you don't care.

Go listen to some of the John Eastman trial. Even a big-time never Trumper like Mike Cernovich watched it and concluded that no one could watch it and conclude that Trump didn't win the election.

Fact...the signatures don't match which is impossible if Biden truly won the election. But you don't care.

Go listen to some of the John Eastman trial. Even a big-time never Trumper like Mike Cernovich watched it and concluded that no one could watch it and conclude that Trump didn't win the election.
You must have to concentrate to breathe.

You’re talking about Eastman’s disbarment trial and lying about it. He lost, and one of the Judge’s statements was:

“Eastman conspired with President Trump to obstruct a lawful function of the government of the United States; specifically, by conspiring to disrupt the electoral count on January 6, 2021.”

Eastman was once a rational conservative legal scholar, but now he suffers from TDS and is deranged.

Had to look up Mike Cernovich. Seems like someone whose judgment you might want to question?

Cernovich is known for his promotion of fake news, conspiracy theories, and smear campaigns. He helped spread the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which falsely claimed that John Podesta and other high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child-sex ring.[3] Cernovich has frequently made false accusations about political opponents of being pedophiles.[1] He unearthed old tweets by Sam Seder and James Gunn joking about pedophilia, and initially succeeded in pressuring to get them fired, but both were reinstated after public outcry.

Had to look up Mike Cernovich. Seems like someone whose judgment you might want to question?

Cernovich is known for his promotion of fake news, conspiracy theories, and smear campaigns. He helped spread the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which falsely claimed that John Podesta and other high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child-sex ring.[3] Cernovich has frequently made false accusations about political opponents of being pedophiles.[1] He unearthed old tweets by Sam Seder and James Gunn joking about pedophilia, and initially succeeded in pressuring to get them fired, but both were reinstated after public outcry.

dbm may well be Cernovich.

I can recall when posting Wikipedia got one laughed at on this forum.

Not that you would care, but my regard for your posts has steadily decreased.

Disappointing..

What do you call lying in order to change votes? That's voter fraud, Admiral, no matter how much you'd like to pretend it isn't.

But, OK, let's play your game and say 'voter fraud' never occurred. Will you admit fraud was perpetrated by the denial of the legitimacy of the laptop?

That's a rhetorical question - of course you'd never admit it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What do you call lying in order to change votes? That's voter fraud, Admiral, no matter how much you'd like to pretend it isn't.

But, OK, let's play your game and say 'voter fraud' never occurred. Will you admit fraud was perpetrated by the denial of the legitimacy of the laptop?

Lying to influence votes is called politics, not fraud.

So.. the CIA director that was nominated by Trump and that reported to him? That was Pompeo's Deputy before her appointment?

Why did Trump nominate so many 'corrupt' individuals to run the CIA, DOJ, DOD? Why is he such a terrible a judge of character over and over again?
lmao You have the nerve to say Trump is a bad judge of character when Biden's entire cabinet is incompetent?

How's that secure border border going, Mayorkas? Are you happy with Biden's DoD when they embarrassed the US with the Afghanistan withdrawal?

Trump's always talked about the deep state. He didn't know who he could trust his first term. He'll know better his second term.

Last edited:

Or understand it..

OK, I see your point now. You think it's Trump's fault the CIA was in on the fraud because he appointed the Director.

That's strange thinking.

20% of voters who cast a mail-in ballot admit to committing voter fraud. I guess admission of guilt is no longer evidence of guilt.

Even if it’s accurate (questions aren’t super clear), go to the poll and see the Democrat/Republican split. It’s 1 percent difference. That logically means no affect on the results. Try again.

Voter fraud has a legal meaning and that’s not it:

It’s politics. The Trump campaign was using the laptop as an October Surprise. The Post story which misrepresented email contents was the start of that.

The letter signed by the 51 former intel officials was the Biden campaign’s political counter to that.

Politics both ways.

Reactions: MrBing
The CIA and former intelligence officials aren't politicians.

How about paying Russians for dirt on Trump? Is that just politics to you?
The CIA didn’t endorse that letter and the DNI went on the cable news shows to say there was no evidence the laptop was a Russian influence operation.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT