ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Approval Rating at Record Low

@Spartans9312 you knew right away. Anything else you know? Worthwhile? Now I have yet another monthly bill
There aren’t many options for pancreatic enzymes. There used to be a multi-source product that hit the market. Generic for Pancrease I believe….but I don’t think it’s available any longer.

What is your deductible? I’m guessing with you paying $300 out of pocket that it isn’t just a co-pay.

There aren’t many options for pancreatic enzymes. There used to be a multi-source product that hit the market. Generic for Pancrease I believe….but I don’t think it’s available any longer.

What is your deductible? I’m guessing with you paying $300 out of pocket that it isn’t just a co-pay.
$330. I don’t know. I’ll look. Could be it restarted bc it’s January

$330. I don’t know. I’ll look. Could be it restarted bc it’s January
If it’s your regular co-pay then go to Creon.com and see if they have a co-pay program.

I’m fairly certain the only disqualifications are for government insurance beneficiaries

If it’s your regular co-pay then go to Creon.com and see if they have a co-pay program.

I’m fairly certain the only disqualifications are for government insurance beneficiaries
Thanks! Will check it out. These med bills are out of control. I’m like a roach but the ex wife side are ****ing lemons

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT