ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Approval Rating at Record Low

why on earth wouldn't he just drop out. unreal. dems don't even want him
Same reason Trump won't.... both are just not very smart and like the power. You would think that people as old as they are could find something more fun to do that stay in Washington and fight political battles. In Biden's case, that is all he's ever known and probably can't wipe his butt unless someone tells him to and shows him how. In Trump's case, he is just plain stupid and loves the attention that he gets.

Reportedly he screamed at and blamed his staff for not getting his successful massage out.

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

Reportedly he screamed at and blamed his staff for not getting his successful massage out.

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
Uh oh coh. You wrote not getting his successful massage out. Hope that wasn’t a Freudian lol.

I read an article about Biden and how he is trying to figure out what approach to take. There aren’t enough Hispanics voting to worry about an open border policy but what will young progressives do if he continues supporting Israel. Never what he believes or thinks. Just what will get me elected. Our gov is in a sad state. And I know that’s true for both parties. Hell that was the feature of the Romney doc. He just wanted the job. He didn’t have beliefs. He believes in whatever will get him the job

Uh oh coh. You wrote not getting his successful massage out. Hope that wasn’t a Freudian lol.

I read an article about Biden and how he is trying to figure out what approach to take. There aren’t enough Hispanics voting to worry about an open border policy but what will young progressives do if he continues supporting Israel. Never what he believes or thinks. Just what will get me elected. Our gov is in a sad state. And I know that’s true for both parties. Hell that was the feature of the Romney doc. He just wanted the job. He didn’t have beliefs. He believes in whatever will get him the job
His staff and the legacy media told him his administration is a big success. .

Polls are a snapshot, anything can happen in 10 months to change that snapshot. Wages have outstripped inflation for several months, if that keeps up polls will change. And anything in 2 wars can move polls one way or the other. I wouldn't put stock on any poll right now, good or bad. WAY too much can happen.

Polls are a snapshot, anything can happen in 10 months to change that snapshot. Wages have outstripped inflation for several months, if that keeps up polls will change. And anything in 2 wars can move polls one way or the other. I wouldn't put stock on any poll right now, good or bad. WAY too much can happen.

Wages are predicted to catch inflation by the end of 24. But that doesn’t touch everyone. Self employed, fixed income, etc

My fam agrees. He needs to go IF there’s a legit alternative.

Wages are predicted to catch inflation by the end of 24. But that doesn’t touch everyone. Self employed, fixed income, etc
Yep, but about 40 million get insurance through the exchanges and the leading R candidate promises to close them.

Believe me, I am far from saying Biden will win or even is favored. I am suggesting the low numbers for Biden make the Rs a slight favorite right now but that is because a million things can, and will, still change that.

Yep, but about 40 million get insurance through the exchanges and the leading R candidate promises to close them.

Believe me, I am far from saying Biden will win or even is favored. I am suggesting the low numbers for Biden make the Rs a slight favorite right now but that is because a million things can, and will, still change that.
Insurance and the exchanges are horrible. I cannot believe how much health insurance has skyrocketed. The entire thing needs to be blown up. It’s another example of why we need a competent leader. And no I don’t think trump is competent. And if IGW doesn’t respond to this healthcare post we will know something is wrong

Insurance and the exchanges are horrible. I cannot believe how much health insurance has skyrocketed. The entire thing needs to be blown up. It’s another example of why we need a competent leader. And no I don’t think trump is competent. And if IGW doesn’t respond to this healthcare post we will know something is wrong
I totally agree that healthcare is a problem but I know there is no chance of Ds and Rs agreeing on anything healthcare related.

I would retire soon, but the IU gap plan to get me to retirement is over $1400/month. That is crazy. It is very close to my house and car combined, and I pay well more than minimum on both.

But for people who use the exchange, or people with pre-existing conditions, it will be very easy to craft commercials to make people worry what will happen.

I totally agree that healthcare is a problem but I know there is no chance of Ds and Rs agreeing on anything healthcare related.

I would retire soon, but the IU gap plan to get me to retirement is over $1400/month. That is crazy. It is very close to my house and car combined, and I pay well more than minimum on both.

But for people who use the exchange, or people with pre-existing conditions, it will be very easy to craft commercials to make people worry what will happen.
Sad. Anecdotally I feel like everything skyrocketed with Obamacare. But Obamacare covered pre-existing. That was truly transformative and life-changing for many. But healthcare is totally broken today. And it’s not just insurance. Its costs of care etc.

You should check out the exchange. It's based on income only, so if you're retired...

Having guys like Murt and JDB and Brad and twenty and the like pay the freight is a pretty sweet deal. Trust me.
Yep, and of course the amount Soros pays for you to fill out ballots in swing states...

Reactions: UncleMark

Ego is too great. He is disillusioned to reality, like many politicians

Last edited:
You should check out the exchange. It's based on income only, so if you're retired...

Having guys like Murt and JDB and Brad and twenty and the like pay the freight is a pretty sweet deal. Trust me.
Of course, that is what makes you a Democrat. 🤣

Last edited:

No way, I would vote for him. What is the alternative Traitor Trump? Some people do not understand the harm another trump term would cause. Biden is not perfect, the better of 2 evils. trump wants power ,he is a fascists and would harm our constitution so no traitor trump for me.

He is very very arrogant and he really believes he can win again. Those are the reasons he will not drop out. The dems are stuck with him.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
No way, I would vote for him. What is the alternative Traitor Trump? Some people do not understand the harm another trump term would cause. Biden is not perfect, the better of 2 evils. trump wants power ,he is a fascists and would harm our constitution so no traitor trump for me.
Of course you would but if polls are correct you are in the minority this time around . Biden is in big trouble and just throwing around words like facist is not going to work. Biden is every bit the facist you claim Trump is so it is not a very good strategy imo. The economy stinks and that is the number one issue not dems yelling orange man bad. That is not going to work again.

Of course you would but if polls are correct you are in the minority this time around . Biden is in big trouble and just throwing around words like facist is not going to work. Biden is every bit the facist you claim Trump is so it is not a very good strategy imo. The economy stinks and that is the number one issue not dems yelling orange man bad. That is not going to work again.
If only you could post some polls and predictions about the upcoming election bailey...

He is what he is. Listen to the way he talks, his plans for the country and getting back at his enemies. Biden has put a lot of people back to work. I see a lot of new roads,bridges and buildings. Gas prices have gone down so have some drug prices. He;s working on the economy atleast he is not trying to destroy the country.

The economy is doing fine people are working,new roads and streets being built.

Because he is likely to beat trump if trump is the guy.

Concern for Dems is that Haley would beat Biden.

Reactions: Willdog7
He is what he is. Listen to the way he talks, his plans for the country and getting back at his enemies. Biden has put a lot of people back to work. I see a lot of new roads,bridges and buildings. Gas prices have gone down so have some drug prices. He;s working on the economy atleast he is not trying to destroy the country.
He is working on the economy to fix the mess he made.

We lost two full years of market growth and prices are still high as hell.

He gets credit from mr for nothing and "I" am the guy that elected him (moderate independents)

The low approval ratings don't hurt as much when the name trump is the other choice.

Haley is a very different story.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian

200w.gif

Reactions: larsIU
don't worry, I plan on voting 5 times next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT