ADVERTISEMENT

Biden news conference thread -- 6:30 pm

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
I may or may not be able to watch, but here's a thread. Gotta believe that Biden has to hit it out of the park in every respect to end the panic. Anything less will just make things worse.

I may or may not be able to watch, but here's a thread. Gotta believe that Biden has to hit it out of the park in every respect to end the panic. Anything less will just make things worse.

I've mostly leaned towards thinking that Biden will survive as the Democratic nominee.

But I'm leaning the other way today. When a candidate has paid campaign officials anonymously telling NBC News that there's no path for him to win and that he should drop out of the race, then the Fat Lady isn't just warming up, she's already into the first few bars of “The Queen of the Night."

Kamala incoming for sure. I didn't think it would happen but it will. The Democratic party should be finished for decades with the hoax they pulled. But we have lots of blue no matter who cult members.

He has a cold!!
Jet lag!!
It’s a stutter!!
His hat band was to tight,
He was tired from working out with a seal team this morning,
It’s side effects from a Pharma study he volunteered for to save humanity,
He accidentally was sticking pins in a Joe Biden doll instead of his Donald Trump doll (honest mistake BTW),
The grief of his son dying in combat in Ukraine simply stressed him out,
He thought he saw cannibals back stage.
He caught Jill and Pencil Neck in the closet together, nekked, playing with Barbie dolls.

Calm down Joe, this is as easy as riding a bike!

Kamala incoming for sure. I didn't think it would happen but it will. The Democratic party should be finished for decades with the hoax they pulled. But we have lots of blue no matter who cult members.
Hoax, my ass. Administrations have been covering shit up for centuries about the president. It’s all a part of the game.

6:30? Pudding is served at 5:45.. will he be awake?
And the answer Is:

Nope...

The babbling moron is 57 minutes late for his own "Big Boy" news conference... (and remember they originally had it scheduled for 5:30pm...).

Big Boy is a term the Democrats came up with on their own just like they were speaking of a toddlers first night without diapers...

These people have no business being in charge of Anything much less our Nuclear Arsenal...

Last edited:
Democrats are the new Stepford wives.
I hope we’ve caught this cabal in time to save America as we knew it. It’s close for sure.

Reactions: 76-1
Wake me up when Trump acts older than a six year old throwing a tantrum. Also, wake me up when the Republican House can get anything done without wanting to overthrow the speaker. Adults? 😂
Wake me up when babbling Joe actually shows up for his own "Big Boy" News Conference...

Let's go JOE!!!!! Knock it out of the park, Big Guy!

• Haha
Wait…. JUST FRIGGIN WAIT….

Don’t send those ICBM’s yet. I’ve fallen and can’t get up yet.
Donald Trump is unfit to do this job.

• Haha
Joe comes out wearing the cone of shame, just like your dog coming home from the vet.

They told him it’s to amplify his voice, which is 6 x higher octave now.

His makeup looks much better today. Good laugh at the Putin reference. Just admit sometimes I mix up names. BFD. I can win this thing, baby! I'm HIM.
He’s like watching Ali fight Holmes or Jordan on the wizards and what will be Messi at Miami. Just retire. You made president. That’s massive. But you’re going to be 86 as president. Stop.

He’s like watching Ali fight Holmes or Jordan on the wizards and what will be Messi at Miami. Just retire. You made president. That’s massive. But you’re going to be 86 as president. Stop.
Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT