ADVERTISEMENT

Biden getting grilled by all of the reporters at this press conference.

Conspiracy I won
The "I" is a typical place holder separator in AI algorithms. I was recently playing with different platforms to mimic a cosmic, 3 page post. I did find several cosmic quoted papers, but never (so far) anything ready to publish over here.
But the one thing I DID notice, was the use of the I as a fragment separator.
You, Negrobot, are busted.
My 2.5 (two here, one on the way) mixed grand babies, with my blessing, hope you rot in AI hell purgatory for continuing your self perpetuating shame blaming others. @siri_do_not_answer!

What do you think the % of the country that would rather vote none of the above?

Has to be like 65-70%. Never in history have two more unpopular politicians run for POTUS. 2016 was about as bad, but this is worse.
You are totally wrong about this.

Reactions: ulrey
We can only hope that father time wins out ASAP.
Are you promoting the death, gasp assassination of the president of the United States of America? OR assassination of a political rival?
@DHS you get this? I'll send you his home address in an IM so it's confidential.

The "I" is a typical place holder separator in AI algorithms. I was recently playing with different platforms to mimic a cosmic, 3 page post. I did find several cosmic quoted papers, but never (so far) anything ready to publish over here.
But the one thing I DID notice, was the use of the I as a fragment separator.
You, Negrobot, are busted.
My 2.5 (two here, one on the way) mixed grand babies, with my blessing, hope you rot in AI hell purgatory for continuing your self perpetuating shame blaming others. @siri_do_not_answer!
For anyone who has seen the series the bear. This board is Christmas dinner. On a loop

Are you promoting the death, gasp assassination of the president of the United States of America? OR assassination of a political rival?
@DHS you get this? I'll send you his home address in an IM so it's confidential.

Yes please report father time, dumbass

Yes please report father time, dumbass
I noticed that immediately your first response was deleted by yourself or a mod. That tells me that you need some sutures on that wound . I would hate for it to require a tourniquet after your next response.
Just go to bed. It's the best thing for all.

Reactions: DANC
nope. that wasn't it.
But your frat buddy must know, according to the responses.

Prove me wrong.

I know you are slow ... But here you go.

Net approval

Biden negative 15
Trump negative 13

Both historically horrible numbers going into an election year. You won't go back and find worse numbers for both parties other than possibly 2016.

Last edited:
Omg, you would have been one of the last Democrats on here that I thought would defend his performance.
Seriously? Mark is hyper-partisan. He just tends to not post when he knows Biden has f'd up yet again.

Reactions: jet812
When does gaffe after gaffe after gaffe become not competent to continue as president?

Would a board of any major US company allow their CEO to perform like this?
The IU Board of Trustees? Not a 'company', but still.....

I just watched it. Holy cow. Whoever ran him out there or let him go out there and address this is probably floating face down in Potomac or should be (metaphorically speaking).
We all knew they’ve been hiding him. It’s pretty evil how they lie. Why he’s not doing the Super Bowl interview or won’t debate etc

Reactions: Univee2 and DANC
Omg, you would have been one of the last Democrats on here that I thought would defend his performance.

Seriously? Mark is hyper-partisan. He just tends to not post when he knows Biden has f'd up yet again.

I'm not going to defend his performance, but I can't condemn it either. Biden sucks behind the podium, just the way it is. But these over the top claims that he's demented and incompetent aren't worth responding to.

I'd love to have an alternative to Biden, but Trump isn't it. Biden may be feeble, but Trump is dangerous.

trump is horrible, he is a white nationalist. he would be horrible for me.
how the fvck anyone responds is just... For the record, I am not responding to you. I am screaming at my team members. WTF are you doing talking to this thing?

I'm not going to defend his performance, but I can't condemn it either. Biden sucks behind the podium, just the way it is. But these over the top claims that he's demented and incompetent aren't worth responding to.

I'd love to have an alternative to Biden, but Trump isn't it. Biden may be feeble, but Trump is dangerous.
Do not forget he is feeble and forgetful also.

Well, you lived - and better - under Trump for 4 years. You'd live through another 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT