ADVERTISEMENT

Biden getting grilled by all of the reporters at this press conference.

He's responded well. The press made asses of themselves. He did a good job on the final question re: Gaza.
Agree on the first point. But that’s part of the job description.

Disagree on the second. Deer in the headlights.

Maybe. I wouldn’t be able to swear in court but it sure sounded like it. Marc Thiessen just said he was referring to the president of Egypt, el-Sisi.
Fair enough. I didn't catch it myself.

The idea that this clown could still do this in five years is bizarro world. He can’t do it today.
Wouldn’t you like to wake up tomorrow morning and find Trump is incapacitated and that Biden has resigned/retired and that Kamalalala has stated that she will definitely not run as the incumbent?

Brand new day. Brand new world. Start fresh.

Yeah, but I fear this nightmare will endure. Democrat muckety-fvcks need - - if they haven’t already - - to present a delegation to the White House to convince Joe it’s time; it’s over.

That delegation would need to make an airtight case that whoever they would put up in his stead would be able to beat Trump. That leaves Harris out. I'd go along with Newsome or Shapiro or even Manchin if they could pull that off.

That delegation would need to make an airtight case that whoever they would put up in his stead would be able to beat Trump. That leaves Harris out. I'd go along with Newsome or Shapiro or even Manchin if they could pull that off.
Newsom has woke calif stench. Shapiro or manchin would slaughter trump. Manchin hates trump. He should orchestrate it

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
He did say the President of Mexico, "Sisi"...and that guy is the President of Egypt which is on the Gaza border.

He is an old confused dude just having another senior moment in front of the cameras. Putting him back in office would be criminal.
Better than traitor trump, now thats criminal.

The idea that this clown could still do this in five years is bizarro world. He can’t do it today.
He ISN'T doing it today !!!! He hasn't been doing it from day one, he wasn't doing it before day one, He wasn't doing it when "he" ran a campaign of ...... NOT RUNNING A CAMPAIGN....
Putin is also want some small, yet very victorious wins before his re-election in march.

Got damn conspiracy theorist ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................are correct again. ****.... #poundheadonwall #realthreatdemocracy

He's responded well. The press made asses of themselves. He did a good job on the final question re: Gaza.
Omg, you would have been one of the last Democrats on here that I thought would defend his performance.

Yeah, but I fear this nightmare will endure. Democrat muckety-fvcks need - - if they haven’t already - - to present a delegation to the White House to convince Joe it’s time; it’s over.

Probably a slightly higher chance than republicans telling Trump it is over and Trump actually listening.

Whichever party gets rid of their anchor wins

Reactions: UncleMark
He ISN'T doing it today !!!! He hasn't been doing it from day one, he wasn't doing it before day one, He wasn't doing it when "he" ran a campaign of ...... NOT RUNNING A CAMPAIGN....
Putin is also want some small, yet very victorious wins before his re-election in march.

Got damn conspiracy theorist ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................are correct again. ****.... #poundheadonwall #realthreatdemocracy
And he is still better than Conspiracy I won the election, Rapist ,Crouch grabbing traitor trump.

What do you think the % of the country that would rather vote none of the above?

Has to be like 65-70%. Never in history have two more unpopular politicians run for POTUS. 2016 was about as bad, but this is worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT