ADVERTISEMENT

Are American Politicians Cuckolds?

Are you investing in and holding metals?
No, but I've thought about it. From what I've read it's very hard to actually own the physical metal. Nor do I have a place to store them. I'm of the mind that we are on the verge of something like a great depression. Everyone is so bearish on the dollar at the moment that I'm inclined to think there will be one last major runup in the dollar before the FED is able to print quickly enough. I've been getting frontpage blaring ads on Breitbart to buy gold for the first time, which suggests to me that someone is trying to dump on the masses. I could be wrong and long term I suspect gold is a better bet, but I'm gambling that there will be a run on the dollar before the dump. In the meantime just in money market/brokered CDs. Paying ~5%. My wife's employer doesn't allow outright short positions.

No, but I've thought about it. From what I've read it's very hard to actually own the physical metal. Nor do I have a place to store them. I'm of the mind that we are on the verge of something like a great depression. Everyone is so bearish on the dollar at the moment that I'm inclined to think there will be one last major runup in the dollar before the FED is able to print quickly enough. I've been getting frontpage blaring ads on Breitbart to buy gold for the first time, which suggests to me that someone is trying to dump on the masses. I could be wrong and long term I suspect gold is a better bet, but I'm gambling that there will be a run on the dollar before the dump. In the meantime just in money market/brokered CDs. Paying ~5%. My wife's employer doesn't allow outright short positions.
I've been very active for the past 6 weeks in metals, to get out of fiat currency and heavily regulated
instruments.. somehow reassuring to hold your wealth in your own hands..

OT: do you know who I am?

We have met..!
Years ago. In Bton. I gave you my sweatshirt...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT