ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know a backstory as to why…

So you choose a smaller data base over a bigger data base to make a point about a coach/program? Interesting.

Why no love for Waddell? ACL is a small hiccup, but I think he could give quality minutes off what people are saying. For edey, why can't he stay another year and improve? But since you insist he has no future in the NBA, isn't that more the reason to get a degree?

Colvin looks to be more than an ok athlete. Idk where you see average. DGL, not sure where you see his committable offers when he committed? Also haven't seen where he has switched colleges like clothes? Seems pretty committed. You think he leaves Purdue because he gets more national recognition?
Waddell is PUs version of Anthony Leal - will have a hard time seeing the floor. Braden Smith a big recruit? Not at his size. Loyer, like Ethan Morton, low impact. Colvin? Your cupboard is getting a bit bare.

We also have some pretty legendary victories. Purdue...?
One of the most surprising or thrilling wins to me was when we beat Jordan and NC.
AlsoKeith Smart’s shot and game was beautiful.
The Witford shot was great.
We beat Michigan during the season and the final shot (from UM?) rolled around the rim and just didn’t fall.

Waddell is PUs version of Anthony Leal - will have a hard time seeing the floor. Braden Smith a big recruit? Not at his size. Loyer, like Ethan Morton, low impact. Colvin? Your cupboard is getting a bit bare.
lol...this is a post for the archives. Let's see how it looks in say three years.

Reactions: mathboy
64%, down 7% from last year, but still like 8% better than trevion. So that makes no sense. Have the worse shooter on at end of games this year? Next year, I'd rather have furst in when icing a game though. Edey has a good stroke.
Edey has a good stroke? Sure, 5 feet around the basket

Trevion Williams was better than him and they split minutes. Can't play them together. Trevion was also better than edey vs Saint Peter's.

27 minutes vs Illinois and 25 vs iu the following game. 27 vs minny. Coincidence that Williams played under 20 minutes those games?

But if Edey can't play more than 20 minutes, which he can, I guess Purdue will look much more modern 20 minutes a game with furst at the 5, meaning Purdue can highlight a guards abilities to feed the post and push in a 5 wide offense.
Furst at the 5?

Classy. Attack players and x players from Purdue, acting like your universities athletes haven't made mistakes. Keep it classy
One thing I have learned over the years, Gilligan, is that the morning headlines can humble all of us.

If and when IU chooses to go on the offensive and blame victims while sweeping indefensible activity under the rug, simply because the perp is needed...we can talk.

• Haha
Reactions: Simply wow
Nijel Pack can back up 2022 Indiana Mr. BB Braden Smith who is about the same size 5'10" PG.
Neither one will be able to look over the top of Schifino. This is like a 5 foot something QB in the NFL not being able to pass over 6'5" Defensive players.

One thing I have learned over the years, Gilligan, is that the morning headlines can humble all of us.

If and when IU chooses to go on the offensive and blame victims while sweeping indefensible activity under the rug, simply because the perp is needed...we can talk.
Iu has never had a student athlete break the law or act immoral? Every school has it. I just don't harass people because of mistakes they made.

Also, why am I being quoted in a thread that was dead?

Of course IU has players that do wrong....we all do wrong at times. Just ignore the stupidity of some and you'll enjoy life more. I think if you get Pack that we'll regret that....I think he's really good.

Iu has never had a student athlete break the law or act immoral? Every school has it. I just don't harass people because of mistakes they made.

Also, why am I being quoted in a thread that was dead?
Reread my post and try again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT