ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB vs Fairfield

Jssanto

All-American
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
The Fairfield Stags (isn’t that a male dear?) are 31-1 against a lesser schedule than what the big ten plays.
Their roster lists all guards and a few “road runners”. What is a road runner? They do not have our length at guard and their road runners (forwards that sprint down the floor?) are about 6’1”.
I have no over confidence as we lost the second game in Bloomington last year.
I do not know Mac’s health. Anywhere from no minutes to full health. If we survive the two Bloomington games we will be looking at SC (32-0, ranked #1). If we play that game we may need above 50% shooting from three, a couple of off nights from SC guys, and good health.

The Fairfield Stags (isn’t that a male dear?) are 31-1 against a lesser schedule than what the big ten plays.
Their roster lists all guards and a few “road runners”. What is a road runner? They do not have our length at guard and their road runners (forwards that sprint down the floor?) are about 6’1”.
I do not know Mac’s health. Anywhere from no minutes to full health. If we survive the two Bloomington games we will be looking at SC (32-0, ranked #1). If we play that game we may need above 50% shooting from three, a couple of off nights from SC guys, and good health.
Mack said yesterday she's been feeling good. I expect her to start and be at least 80-90%.

If we get past Oklahoma, we'll lose to SC by 20+, I'm afraid. Really bummed we got put in their region, as it seemed we were trending towards being in the USC region.

"in our style of play as a post player, or as we like to call them "roadrunners"

Reactions: Jssanto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT