ADVERTISEMENT

-6.5 Cavanagh’s last stand.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Push em all in fellas. The losing streak stops tonight. This is my second lock of the year. Too much pride, too much talent. This is not the Archie Miller era and this season is not over. Scoop was a three away last game to shutting everyone up.

This one will not be close. 5 games worth of frustration will be let out on the turtles tonight. All aboard!!!!

Best of luck! Maryland has won two straight and IU has lost five in a row. I’d not touch this game with a ten foot pole. I will say if we happen to lose this game, that will be it for this season, and the kids realize it. We may fight like hell, or we may play tight- we will see soon!

Push em all in fellas. The losing streak stops tonight. This is my second lock of the year. Too much pride, too much talent. This is not the Archie Miller era and this season is not over. Scoop was a three away last game to shutting everyone up.

This one will not be close. 5 games worth of frustration will be let out on the turtles tonight. All aboard!!!!
Cav could you answer a question about Leal?

Last season, fans began booing during IU's sixth loss in a row...it could get ugly if we're losing late.

• Wow
Reactions: BigMobe
Ok, I will ask it anyway. Why do they have Leal listed as a Freshman?

Cav, do you have any chips left? You are 0-5 in February, 0-5. I am maxing my credit cards, as you have promised us wins in all 5 games in Feb. I am thinking that you know less than the average gambler. Just a hunch.

I like how you think! I'm in on this, GO HOOSIERS!

Reactions: Cavanagh
Cav, do you have any chips left? You are 0-5 in February, 0-5. I am maxing my credit cards, as you have promised us wins in all 5 games in Feb. I am thinking that you know less than the average gambler. Just a hunch.

i have not guaranteed any covers but tonight and one back in 2021. I bet on every game. You be the judge of my confidence. Tonight is 10 out of 10. By bets vary. Tonight is max bet.

• Love
Reactions: EarlTubbs

I got IU by 15.

You be the judge of my confidence. Tonight is 10 out of 10. By bets vary. Tonight is max bet.
I’m not worried about you lacking confidence.

I’m not worried about our players thinking that they will roll tonight.

I am worried that Maryland isn’t going to just roll over and let us cruise to a blowout. If they come out and slap us in the face, I’m not sure how we will react. I’m even more concerned about the ability to finish. As a fan I’ve thought “here we go again” a lot this season. I worry the players think the same thing.

Your posts should come with a blurb about how to get help for gamblers using information from fools. Using the Constanza method would work a lot better, as in just do the opposite of Cavanagh.

I’m not worried about you lacking confidence.

I’m not worried about our players thinking that they will roll tonight.

I am worried that Maryland isn’t going to just roll over and let us cruise to a blowout. If they come out and slap us in the face, I’m not sure how we will react. I’m even more concerned about the ability to finish. As a fan I’ve thought “here we go again” a lot this season. I worry the players think the same thing.

They let Iowa do it, why not IU?

I agree they will win tonight, but I would just take the money line. Good luck. You need it.

My son’s birthday is 2.28 and since his 9th birthday, we have come back every year with the exception of 2018 (couldn’t make it) and 2021 (Covid). The first game was in 2016 against Purdue and the Hall was electric! We won the game and went on to win the B1G regular season title. Well, as we all know, it’s been all down hill silence then. IU has never made it to the tourney and we have not had a winning record in league play. Despite this futility. Despite these woeful years, my son is Undefeated! He is 4-0 in game attended and in all cases, with the exception of the NW game, we were playing very good teams.

⁃ #22 IU 77 / #17 PU 73

⁃ IU 63 / NW 62

⁃ IU 63 / #6 Sparty 62

⁃ IU 68 / #9 PSU 60

⁃ No fans allowed due to Covid

2.24.22 (Prediction)

⁃ IU: 71 / Maryland: 65

Son moves to 5-0 in games attended and IU ends their 5 game losing streak. Not a bad way watch ring in his 15th birthday! Let’s go!!!!

Reactions: .Gerdis
My son’s birthday is 2.28 and since his 9th birthday, we have come back every year with the exception of 2018 (couldn’t make it) and 2021 (Covid). The first game was in 2016 against Purdue and the Hall was electric! We won the game and went on to win the B1G regular season title. Well, as we all know, it’s been all down hill silence then. IU has never made it to the tourney and we have not had a winning record in league play. Despite this futility. Despite these woeful years, my son is Undefeated! He is 4-0 in game attended and in all cases, with the exception of the NW game, we were playing very good teams.

⁃ #22 IU 77 / #17 PU 73

⁃ IU 63 / NW 62

⁃ IU 63 / #6 Sparty 62

⁃ IU 68 / #9 PSU 60

⁃ No fans allowed due to Covid

2.24.22 (Prediction)

⁃ IU: 71 / Maryland: 65

Son moves to 5-0 in games attended and IU ends their 5 game losing streak. Not a bad way watch ring in his 15th birthday! Let’s go!!!!
If we win by 6 I’ll find you tonight and kick you in the balls :).

Reactions: EarlTubbs
I’d love to meet you, but not if you are kicking me in the nuts. Especially in front of my son. We are sitting in row 13, section J.
Nice! Im in section 8 last row of the bleachers right below you. Come down and say hey, I won’t be able to kick you in the nuts from all the way up in the main section :).

Reactions: aajohn2000
Take all stock market proceeds from today and bet on IUBB
This was the best day I’ve had in the market in over a year. My portfolio went up 7%. My advisor bought a ton at markets open.

you see waffleshitz, when things look dismal the successful take advantage. Happens over and over in American history. Learn something, and bet the lock tonight. You are welcome.

Reactions: aajohn2000
This was the best day I’ve had in the market in over a year. My portfolio went up 7%. My advisor bought a ton at markets open.

you see waffleshitz, when things look dismal the successful take advantage. Happens over and over in American history. Learn something, and bet the lock tonight. You are welcome.
I’m in. For once I agree with you

he will eventually win one (maybe tonight) and be on here telling everyone, “I told you so”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT